ENGLAND will be looking for T20 revenge when they face India today in their 3rd match-up of the series.
India won by seven wickets last time out and will be brimming with confidence ahead of this afternoon’s clash.
What time does India vs England’s 3rd T20 match start?
- India’s big clash with England will get underway from 1.30pm UK time later TODAY.
- The game will take place at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad.
- There will be no fans in attendance, unlike the first two games, because of a spike in coronavirus cases.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- India’s third game with England will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket.
Channel 4 have the rights to show England and India’s Test series, but Sky picked up the rights for the T20 matches.
- You can live stream the action from the NOW TV or Sky Go apps, both of which can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
- Coverage of the clash will get underway from 1pm.
India predicted XI: Rohit Sharma, Ishan Kishan, Virat Kohli, Rishabh Pant, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Washington Sundar, Shardul Thakur, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal
England predicted XI: Ben Stokes, Jason Roy, Dawid Malan, Jonny Bairstow, Eoin Morgan, Jos Buttler, Sam Curran, Chris Jordan, Jofra Archer, Mark Wood, Adil Rashid.