AMIR KHAN and Kell Brook’s blockbuster bout gets underway tonight with the winner set to hold huge bragging rights.
The Brit dust-up was first talked about 17 years ago and after countless hours of negotiating and dead deals, the fight is finally happening.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
The AO Arena in Manchester will play host for tonight’s huge event, which features a stacked night of boxing.
Khan and Brook have exchanged brutal words all throughout the build-up, and they’re finally ready to let their hands go.
Khan vs Brook ring-walk time
- Khan’s big clash with Brook will get underway from 10.30pm UK time TONIGHT.
- Expect ring-walks to begin at around 10.15pm GMT.
- The card gets going from 6pm on Sky Sports Box Office.
Khan vs Brook FULL CARD
- Amir Khan vs Kell Brook (12 rounds – catchweight, 149lbs)
- Natasha Jonas vs Chris Namus (super-welterweight)
- Charlie Schofield vs Germaine Brown (Super-middleweight)
- Bradley Rea vs Craig McCarthy (middleweight)
- Frazer Clarke vs TBA (heavyweight)
- Viddal Riley vs Willbeforce Shihepo (cruiserweight)
- Adam Azim vs Jordan Ellison (lightweight)
- Hassan Azim vs MJ Hall (welterweight)
- Abdul Khan vs Ricky Starkey (lightweight)
- Ibrahim Nadim vs Taka Bembere (super featherweight)
What have they said?
“It shows how much impact this fight has and the demand – people want to see this fight,” Khan has said of rapid ticket sales.
“We don’t like each other, everyone sees that. I cannot lose against someone like Kell Brook.
Khan vs Brook – ring walk time, undercard, TV channel and live stream info for HUGE fight night
“It would be very upsetting in my career if I lost to Kell Brook. That’s why going into this fight we had to be 100% ready and we have to beat this guy in good fashion.”
“I have been waking up at 4am every day because I have so much adrenaline running through my body,” Brook said.
“Khan has made a big mistake by giving me seven months to make this weight.
“I have trained constantly so I am there with the weight, I could have made it a month ago. I missed my family and our whole Christmas to make