ANTHONY JOSHUA defends his world heavyweight titles against unbeaten Oleksandr Usyk in a HUGE showdown later this year.
AJ, 31, saw talks for his big fight with Tyson Fury collapse and now takes on No 1 contender Usyk instead.
DREAM TEAM IS BACK! SIGN UP NOW FOR THE 21/22 SEASON FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN £100,000
When is Joshua vs Usyk and what time is fight?
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk will take place on Saturday, September 25, it has been confirmed.
- The venue is the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in north London.
- It is expected the ring walks for the big fight will start around 10pm.
What TV channel and live stream is it on?
- Joshua vs Usyk will be shown in the UK on Sky Sports Box Office.
- Though the fight is the last one on AJ’s Sky contract with the organisation, after which he will become a broadcasting free agent.
- The show will be on DAZN in the US.
Who is fighting on the undercard?
Heavyweight star Hughie Fury will be featuring on the undercard, according to reports.
An opponent for the former world title challenger, 26, has yet to be announced.
The remaining undercard names have yet to be announced.
How the fighters compare
What have they said?
Joshua: “I wanted to go like August but change of opponent, completely different style, the team said push it back a little bit, prepare properly.
“This is a fight I need to win because I was at the final destination on that road to undisputed but now we have a pit stop we have to make with Usyk.”