ANTHONY JOSHUA defends his world heavyweight titles against unbeaten Oleksandr Usyk in a HUGE showdown next month.
AJ, 31, saw talks for his big fight with Tyson Fury collapse and now takes on No 1 contender Usyk instead.
When is Joshua vs Usyk and what time is fight?
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk will take place on Saturday, September 25, at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
- The ring walk is scheduled for 10pm.
Eddie Hearn his stated his belief that the fight will start bang on ten this time around, in contrast to most AJ bouts which end up commencing at closer to 11pm.
He said: “AJ’s ringwalk will probably be around 10pm, that’s reasonably early.
“And I believe the broadcast will start around 7pm. So that will be five fights and then Anthony Joshua”
What TV channel and live stream is it on?
- Joshua vs Usyk will be shown in the UK on Sky Sports Box Office.
- Eddie Hearn has confirmed he expects the PPV price to be £24.99 again.
- Though the fight is the last one on AJ’s Sky contract with the organisation, after which he will become a broadcasting free agent.
- The show will be on DAZN in the US.
Who is fighting on the undercard?
The confirmed fights for the Joshua vs Usyk undercard are as follows:
- Lawrence Okolie vs Dilan Prasovic
- Callum Smith vs Lenin Castillo
- Maxim Prodan vs Florian Marku
- Campbell Hatton vs Izan Dura
How the fighters compare
What have they said?
Joshua: “I wanted to go like August but change of opponent, completely different style, the team said push it back a little bit, prepare properly.
“This is a fight I need to win because I was at the final destination on that road to undisputed but now we have a pit stop we have to make with Usyk.”