ASTRID WETT posed topless in bed with her new belt after beating AJ Bunker at the weekend.
The social media star was left battered, bruised but victorious during the Telford bout.
Astrid Wett has enjoyed her win
The social media star beat AJ Bunker
Astrid is a huge Chelsea fan
Both Astrid and Bunker were active throughout the three-round bout, although neither were able to secure a finish.
Following her narrow points win, Astrid took to social media to celebrate.
She posed topless in bed, with only her belt covering her modesty.
Astrid captioned her Instagram post: “Good morning
The post swiftly climbed to over 50,000 likes.
But some fans joked about her snap.
One wrote: “Toys r us boxing belt
A second joked: “Bro tyna be messi.”
The social media model has thousands of followers
Her latest post received over 50,000 likes
Astrid was left with two black and bloodshot eyes after her triumph.
Her victory could set the OnlyFans star up with rival Elle Brooke, who was watching ringside.
Although settling on a weight will be the main sticking point on agreeing a showdown between the pair.
Astrid regularly posts glamorous snaps
Blues is definitely Astrid’s favourite colour
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it take to become professional boxer?
It takes years of hard work and dedication to become a professional boxer. A minimum of 10 hours per week is required to train to become a professional ring fighter.
What are the benefits of learning to box?
If you want to learn how to box, then you should consider the following reasons:
- It builds confidence. Boxing will teach you how to deal with bullies and other bullies.
- It is good for your health. Boxing can help build muscle mass. Muscle mass makes you stronger.
- It helps you to learn self-defense skills. When you learn how to fight, you learn how to protect yourself.
- It develops your mental toughness. Mental toughness is vital when facing difficult situations.
- It gives you a sense of accomplishment. Once you have mastered a technique, you will feel like a true boxer.
- It’s fun! There’s nothing better than getting punched in the stomach.
- It’s cheap. All you need are a pair of punching bags and boxing gloves.
- It doesn’t need much space
How to protect yourself
Always protect your head when being attacked. Your goal is to avoid getting punched in the first place. To avoid being punched, you must learn how to stop an incoming punch. Here’s what you need to do:
- Square your shoulders and stand tall.
- Keep your elbows close together.
- Your forearm can block the punch coming from your opponent.
- Counterattack immediately.
- Continue blocking until you see the attacker run away.
- Don’t let your defense slip.
What are some of the benefits of boxing
Boxing is associated with many health benefits. Boxing is good for building strong bones and muscles. It enhances your coordination as well as reflexes. It strengthens your heart, lungs and other vital organs. The best part about boxing? It doesn’t require special equipment. You can use almost anything around your home.
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
How do I set up a boxing gym at my house?
Many people are curious about how to start a boxing business. People often ask what amount they should spend on equipment, what size space is needed, how many people do they need, etc. There are many factors that affect the cost of starting your own business. These factors include the location, type, number of employees and marketing budget. The importance of having quality equipment is something that many people forget. You can’t start if you don’t have the right equipment. Here are some tips for setting up a boxing school in your home.
- Training should be done in a safe environment. Anyplace you can train is fine, whether it’s in your garage, basement, spare or living area. Only one requirement: There must be enough space for the equipment to be set up.
- A punching bag or two is necessary. This is essential because it will make it easier to practice punches. It can be anything, from a lightweight plastic bag to an expensive leather bag. You should ensure that the bag is large enough to accommodate you comfortably. Make sure it’s durable and sturdy so you can use it over the years.
- You will need a pad. Matting is used to protect floors or walls while practicing kicks. Matting is typically made from foam rubber. You can buy them online and offline.
- A bench is a must. You can use a bench to support your body when you are doing pushups. They can be ordered online or in local stores. But make sure to choose the right size.
- Speedbags are essential. Speedbags are useful for developing quick hand movements. They can be purchased from online or offline stores. Make sure that you buy a quality product which will last long.
- You will need a headgear. It protects your head when sparring. You can buy it from either online shops or offline stores. You should ensure that the product you select fits your face well.
- Gloves are required. Gloves protect your hands during sparring sessions. They can be purchased either online or offline stores. You can choose the pair that best suits you and your style.
- A mouthpiece is essential. Mouthpieces protect your teeth when sparring takes place. These can be purchased online and offline. Choose the pair that suits you best.
- A ring is essential. Rings can be used for simulating real fights. You can buy them online or offline. To ensure you aren’t hurt during sparring sessions, make sure it has padding on both ends.
- Towels are essential. To wipe off sweat after any workout, you will need to use towels. These towels can be bought at your local sporting goods store, or online. Make certain that they are soft and absorbent.