ASTRID WETT is set to take to the ring again after beating Keeley Colbran by TKO in KSI’s last Misfits event.
OnlyFans star Wett is set to take on Love Island star AJ Bunker as part KSI’s Misfits 005 event.
Astrid Wett previously beat Keely Colbran at Misfits 002
Wett is hoping to make it two win in two against AJ Booker
Wett would like to complete her boxing hattrick after her fight with Booker, with a bout against fellow OnlyFans star Elle Brooke.
The main event on the night is between Youtube stars Jay Swingler and Nichlmao.
Astrid revealed a preview into her preparation for the fight as she shared a picture to her Instagram with a busted nose.
However, she assured fans that it had made no hindrance to her preparation for the fight.
KSI will not take part in Misfits 005 but is keen to return to the ring soon, with Jake Paul in his sights.
When is Astrid Wett vs AJ Booker?
- Astrid Wett vs AJ Booker is set to take place on Saturday, March 4th.
- The event is expected to start at 7pm UK time, with the ring walk expected to be around 8:35pm.
- International Centre Telford will be the venue.
How can I watch Astrid Wett vs AJ Booker?
- Astrid Wett vs AJ Booker will be shown live on DAZN in the UK.
- DAZN subscribers can stream the whole Misfits 005 event through the DAZN app on any mobile device or tablet.
- If you are not a DAZN member, you can purchase a monthly subscription for £7.99 to access all of DAZN’s live streams for the month.
Who is on the undercard?
Here’s the full card for KSI’s huge Misfits 005 event:
- Jay Swingler vs Nichlmao – MAIN EVENT
- King Kenny vs Ashley Tebi from Rak Su
- Deen The Great vs Pully Arif
- Luis Pineda & BDave vs Stromedy & Austin Sprinz
- Walid Sharks vs N&A Productions
- Astrid Wett vs AJ Bunker
- Ginty vs Halal Ham
- Tempo Arts vs Godson
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between left hook and right cross?
A left hook is thrown to the side of your body, while a right-cross is thrown to the front.
A left hand hook is one that is thrown with the opponent’s right side facing. The elbow is bent 90° and the wrist is turned 45° toward the opponent.
A right cross is thrown with the palm facing the opponent’s face and the elbow straight. The opponent’s wrist is rotated 45 degrees to the side.
How long does it take for a professional boxer to become one?
To become a professional boxer, it takes dedication and years of hard work. A minimum of 10 hours per week is required to train to become a professional ring fighter.
Do you have the ability to train yourself to box?
You can learn how to box. Find a local boxing gym and sign up for a class. Many gyms offer classes for free, but you can also search Google for local boxing clubs.
Also, you will need equipment such as gloves, mouthpiece, headgear, sparring partners, and headgear. Once you have everything you need, you can practice your kicks and punches.
Where should I shop for boxing equipment
You can purchase boxing equipment online from many places. You can find equipment online at Amazon, eBay, Walmart and Target. Ross and TJ Maxx offer great deals on boxing gear at a fraction of the cost.
You might consider purchasing quality gear from respected brands such as Warrior, Golden Glove and Premier Boxing Champions if you are looking for high-quality boxing gear.
What can I do to improve my fighting defense?
It is possible to improve your defensive capabilities by learning how smart you fight. You need to be able to defend yourself from all angles and counterattack if necessary.
If you don’t fight well, you will not be able to handle any situation. You’ll just get beaten up. If you know how to fight you will be ready for anything.
Here are some tips to help you improve your defense:
- You need to know where your opponent is coming from. This means you need to be attentive to your opponent’s body language. This could be a sign that your opponent is preparing for his next attack.
- Keep calm. Don’t panic. Instead, remain calm and focused.
- Block with your arms. It is simple and effective to defend yourself from attacks by blocking your arms.
- Counterattack. You should immediately counterattack your opponent if they are attacking you.
- Fight dirty. Fighting dirty is another way of defending yourself. You can also respond to an opponent’s kicks by kicking them back.
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com: Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Shoes : Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
- Amazon.com – Sanabul Boxing handwraps elastic 180 inch red : Sports & Outdoors
How to box for exercise
How to box for exercise
The goal of learning boxing is to improve your physical fitness level and develop self confidence. Boxing is one of the most popular sports in the world. It requires speed, strength, agility, stamina and coordination.
Boxing is a great way of getting fit and feeling good about yourself. You’ll enjoy it so much, you’ll want more.
There are many types of boxing training programs. Some require you to train at home while others are done in gyms or health clubs. There are also online courses which allow you to study from anywhere in the world.
When choosing a program, make sure that it meets your goals and fits into your lifestyle. The best programs will include exercises that help build muscle mass and flexibility, improve cardiovascular endurance, enhance well-being, as well as increase overall wellbeing.
Also, consider whether you prefer an advanced or beginner course. Beginner’s programs usually teach basic techniques and drills such as shadowboxing, sparring, mitt work, and punching combinations. Advanced programs offer more variety and more complex movements.
Beginners’ programs generally last around eight weeks and cost less than $100. However, they do not offer guidance on nutrition, weight reduction, injury prevention, or any other aspects of boxing training.
Advanced programs typically last six months and cost around $300. They often include nutritional advice, stretching routines, warm-up exercises, and instruction on proper technique. In addition, some programs incorporate resistance training (such as lifting weights) and aerobic conditioning (such as running).