ASTRID WETT returns to the boxing ring TONIGHT after beating Keeley Colbran by TKO in her first bout.
OnlyFans star Wett is set to take on Love Island star AJ Bunker as part KSI’s Misfits 005 event.
Astrid Wett previously beat Keely Colbran at Misfits 002
Wett is hoping to make it two win in two against AJ Bunker
Wett would like to complete her boxing hattrick after her fight with Bunker, with a bout against fellow OnlyFans star Elle Brooke.
The main event on the night is between Youtube stars Jay Swingler and Nichlmao.
Astrid revealed a preview into her preparation for the fight as she shared a picture to her Instagram with a busted nose.
However, she assured fans that it had made no hindrance to her preparation for the fight.
KSI will not take part in Misfits 005 but is keen to return to the ring soon, with Jake Paul in his sights.
When is Astrid Wett vs AJ Bunker?
- Astrid Wett vs AJ Bunker takes place on Saturday, March 4th.
- The event is expected to start at 7pm UK time, with the ring walk expected to be around 8:35pm.
- International Centre Telford will be the venue.
How can I watch Astrid Wett vs AJ Bunker?
- Astrid Wett vs AJ Bunker will be shown live on DAZN in the UK.
- DAZN offers three different ways to subscribe: a Monthly Saver at £9.99 per month, an Annual Super Saver priced at £99.99 and a Flexible pass priced at £19.99.
Who is on the undercard?
Here’s the full card for KSI’s huge Misfits 005 event:
- Jay Swingler vs NichLMAO (Super middleweight)
- Deen The Great vs Pully Arif (For Deen The Great’s MF lightweight title)
- King Kenny vs Ash Rak-Su (Cruiserweight)
- B Dave & Luis Pineda vs IcePoseidon & Anthony Vargas (Light heavyweight tag team boxing match)
- Astrid Wett vs A.J. Bunker (For the vacant MF women’s flyweight title)
- Ginty vs Halal Ham (Cruiserweight)
- Walid Sharks vs Ayye Pap (Lightweight)
- Tempo Arts vs Godson (Heavyweight)
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the 7 punches to boxing?
Boxing uses seven punches: jab, hook, hook, uppercut and straight right. These punches can be used to strike the opponent’s head and body.
How long does it take for a professional boxer to become one?
It takes years of hard work and dedication to become a professional boxer. If you want to become a professional boxer, you’ll need to dedicate at least 10 hours per week to training.
How can a beginner begin boxing at home
Boxing is one our oldest sports. Boxing was initially developed by ancient warriors to defeat enemies. Boxing is still widely practised today. Boxing does not require that you go to a gym. A pair of gloves, punching bags and a few sparring buddies are all you need.
You can also find local amateur boxing clubs where you can join and get trained by professional coaches. Once you master basic punches & combinations, you will be ready for competition in tournaments.
How many hours do boxers train in a single day?
Boxing trainers often train at least 4 hours per day. They also spend time studying boxing techniques, learning new moves, and practicing their punches. Boxers sometimes spar 10 times per semaine.
How can I learn boxing with only a partner?
You can also watch professional boxing matches live on TV if you don’t have a partner and want to learn boxing. You could also look for an amateur boxing club in your area. Amateur boxing clubs often hold regular training sessions. These sessions often involve sparring partners who hit the pads together.
You can also train boxing with punching bags. Before you hit the bag, make sure to wear protective gear like boxing gloves.
How long does learning to box take?
Boxing is the oldest known martial art. China is where the first known boxing match took place in 2200 BC. Boxing has existed for thousands upon thousands of generations. Boxing is still a popular sport among celebrities and athletes. However, it takes about 10 months to become proficient at boxing.
The reason why it takes so long to learn boxing is because it involves many different types of movements. Each movement requires specific muscles in order to be effective. It takes time to train these muscles.
After you learn how to move your own body, you can practice any type of boxing. Each technique will become easier over time.
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com : Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Boots : Clothing, Shoes & Jewel
- Amazon.com – Sanabul Boxing Elastic Handwraps 180in Red : Sports & Outdoors
How do I setup a Boxing Gym in My House
Anyone who wants to open a business is often asked how to set-up a boxing studio. Many people wonder how much money to spend on equipment, what space is necessary, how many staff they require, etc. There are many variables that influence the cost of starting a new business. These include where you are located, how many employees you have, the marketing budget and competition. However, most people neglect the importance of quality equipment. You can’t start if you don’t have the right equipment. Here are some helpful tips if you want to open a boxing studio in your own home.
- You need to have somewhere you can train. You can use your garage, basement, spare bedroom, or living room to train. Only thing is that the equipment must have enough space.
- You need a punching bag (or two). This is vital because you won’t have the ability to practice punches without it. You can use anything, from a plastic bag to a heavy-duty leather bag. Make sure that it is big enough to fit you comfortably. You will also want it to last for many years.
- You will need a mat. Matting is used to protect floors or walls while practicing kicks. It is usually made of foam rubber. You can buy them online and offline.
- A bench is essential. You can use a bench to support your body when you are doing pushups. These benches can be bought online and in physical stores. But make sure to choose the right size.
- A speedbag is required. Speedbags are useful for developing quick hand movements. You can purchase them online or in-store. You want to make sure you get a high-quality product that will last.
- You need a headgear. The headgear protects your head during sparring sessions. It can be purchased from online stores or offline stores. You should ensure that the product you select fits your face well.
- Gloves will be necessary. Gloves are needed to protect your hands during sparring sessions. They can be purchased either online or offline stores. Select the pair that fits your style and needs.
- You will need a mouthpiece. Mouthpieces protect your teeth when sparring takes place. These can be purchased online or in-store. Make sure you choose the pair that fits your style and meets your needs.
- A ring is necessary. Rings are used to simulate real fights. These rings can be bought online or offline. Make sure that it has padding on both sides so that you aren’t injured during sparring sessions.
- You will need to have a towel. To wipe your sweat off after every workout, use a towel. They can be purchased at local sporting goods store or online stores. You should ensure that they are absorbent and soft.