AN Australian comedian suffered a broken rib after sparring with a potential world champion – while dressed as a KEBAB.
Aussie funnyman Tommy Little came up with the concept of eating the Middle Eastern dish between rounds during one of his many brainstorming sessions.
Australian comedian Tommy Little decided to take part in a boxing match while dressed a kebab
Little threw down with Aussie boxer Tim Tzyu and ended up with a broken rib
Most people with little to no combat experience would dip their toes in the water with a fellow rookie – but not Little.
Little decided to kebab box none other than interim WBO light-middleweight champion Tim Tsyzu.
And unsurprisingly, he didn’t make it out of the first round with the Sydney slugger.
Little – who donned a kebab suit – tried his best to hang with Tsyzu but ended up collapsing to the canvas after eating two nasty body shots a mere 11 seconds into the stanza.
The 38-year-old joked: “I’m going to leave the judges out of it and award you the win.”
The aftermath of the bout, however, was far from a joke as Little was left in agony due to a cracked rib.
He said: “I can’t cough, sneeze, burp, fart, have sex, breathe deeply so I went to get a scan.
“Great news, lung not collapsed. My rib is broken – I heard it crack when he hit me.”
Tsyzu, 28, is due to return to the ring on June 18 for a showdown with Carlos Ocampos.
But the fight is seemingly in doubt after he had his right arm savaged by a dog at a barbeque.
Tsyzu – the son of former Ricky Hatton opponent Kosta – underwent emergency surgery but his team are confident it won’t scupper the Queensland clash.
Manager Glen Jennings said: “The wound was superficial.
“The post-surgical report is all good.
“There is no doubt that Tim will be ready and 100 per cent healthy and focused to take on Carlos Ocampo on June 18.”
Two vicious body shots dropped Little and left him struggling to breathe deeply
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Boxing and how does it work?
Boxing is a sport where two people try to knock out each other by hitting them in their head and faces. Boxing is about hitting an opponent as hard possible, without inflicting any injuries. Both boxers need to be able throw punches at high speeds in order to achieve this. They must also be able to coordinate their hand-eye movements.
Can you train yourself to box?
You can learn to box. You just need to find a boxing gym near you and join a class. Although most gyms offer free classes to their members, it is possible to search Google for other local boxing clubs.
You’ll also need some equipment like gloves, mouthpiece, headgear, and sparring partners. Once you have everything you need, you can practice your kicks and punches.
Is it possible to train boxing with out fighting?
Boxing is not possible without fighting. It takes hard work to improve your boxing technique. But if you do, you’ll find that you can improve your boxing technique, speed, endurance, strength, and stamina.
It is important to observe good boxers fighting in order to improve your boxing technique. The first step towards improving your boxing technique is to watch some good fighters. Watch their moves, how they throw the punches, and how you defend yourself. You can then try to imitate them.
Next, you need to spar with another boxer. This is where you will see if your boxing technique has improved. When you spar, you’ll also notice how fast you can punch, how strong your punches feel, and how well you block incoming punches.
Doing drills is another way to improve your boxing skills. You will improve with practice so be patient and persevering.
What can I do to practice my boxing defense?
Boxing has been around since the dawn of time. Boxing is considered one of the most difficult sports to practice. You can’t just punch someone across the face and make him go away. You must know how to defend yourself from punches and kicks.
The first thing you need to do is find a boxing gym near you. Once you’ve found the right place to train, it’s time to purchase gloves and a headgear. The gloves protect your hands, while the headgear protects you. You’ll also need to wear shorts and a T-shirt.
After you have all the equipment you need, it’s time to get warm. You can start slowly and then increase speed gradually. When you feel ready, hit the bag and spar with another boxer. If you fail, don’t be discouraged. Don’t worry if you miss. Just keep trying until it works.
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com : Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Boots : Clothing, Shoes & Jewel
- Amazon.com – Sanabul Boxing Elastic Handwraps 180in Red : Sports & Outdoors
How to set up a Boxing Gym in my House
Many people are curious about how to start a boxing business. Many people are curious about how much equipment they should purchase, what type of space they need, and how many employees they will require. There are many things that will affect the cost to start your own business. These factors include the location, type, number of employees and marketing budget. Most people don’t realize the importance to have good equipment. Without the proper equipment, you can’t get started. Here are some tips for setting up a boxing school in your home.
- You need to have somewhere you can train. The space you need to train can be found in the garage, basement and spare rooms, as well as in the living room. The only requirement is that there must be enough space to set up the equipment.
- A punching bag or two is necessary. This is vital because you won’t have the ability to practice punches without it. You can use anything, from a plastic bag to a heavy-duty leather bag. It should be big enough that you can comfortably carry it. You will also want it to last for many years.
- You will need a mat. When practicing kicks, mats are used to protect walls and floors. It is usually made out of foam rubber. These can be purchased online or in-store.
- You need a bench. Bench is used to support your body while doing pushups. These benches can be bought online and in physical stores. Be sure to select the right size.
- Speedbags are essential. Speedbags are useful for developing quick hand movements. You can buy them from either online or offline shops. You want to make sure you get a high-quality product that will last.
- A headgear will be necessary. You need a headgear to protect your head while sparring. It can be purchased from online stores or offline stores. You should ensure that the product you select fits your face well.
- You need gloves. Gloves protect your hands during sparring sessions. These gloves can be bought online or in stores. You can choose the pair that best suits you and your style.
- A mouthpiece is required. Mouthpieces protect your teeth when sparring takes place. These can be purchased online and offline. Make sure you choose the pair that fits your style and meets your needs.
- A ring is necessary. Rings can be used for simulating real fights. They can be purchased offline or online stores. Make sure that it has padding on both sides so that you aren’t injured during sparring sessions.
- You need a towel. To wipe off sweat after any workout, you will need to use towels. They can be purchased at local sporting goods store or online stores. Make certain that they are soft and absorbent.