KSI is facing Joe Fournier in the main event of a stacked Misfits 007 card.
But before all of that there is the prelims with the huge Boogie 2988 vs Wings Of Redemption fight – the world’s BIGGEST bout in boxing history.
Boogie is stepping in the ring against Wings
Together, the social media sensations weigh a whopping 800lbs – which equates to a staggering 57 stone.
Boogie2988 – who rose to prominence with his brash and controversial playing style on Call of Duty – once weighed a staggering 35st 5lbs – or 495lbs.
But as of last July – four years after he hand gastric bypass surgery – Boogie, real name Steven Jay Williams, tipped the scales at 26st 13lbs (377lbs).
At his peak, Wings of Redemption – real name – Richard Samuel Jordan – weighed a massive 32st 2lbs or 450lbs.
When is Boogie vs Wings?
Boogie vs Wings takes place on Saturday, May 13.
The big fight is part of the Happy Punch prelims on the Misfits 007 card at Wembley Arena.
The prelims get underway from 5.15pm UK/ 1.15pm ET.
What live stream and TV channel is Boogie vs Wings on?
Boogie vs Wings will be live streamed for FREE on YouTube.
All the action from the Happy Punch prelims will be live for FREE on Misfits Boxing’s YouTube channel.
The main Misfits Boxing 007 card will then be live on DAZN PPV from 7pm.
KSI vs Joe Fournier: UK start time, live stream, TV channel and all you need to know ahead of Misfits 007
What is the full card?
- Main Event: KSI vs Joe Fournier
- Deji vs Swarmz
- Salt Papi vs Anthony Taylor
- Tennessee Thresh vs Paigey Cakey
- Viruzz vs DK Money
- Lil Bellsy vs Lil Kymchii
- Happy Punch prelims: Wings of Redemption vs Boogie2988
- Happy Punch prelims: Luis Nestor vs Archie
- Happy Punch prelims: Zuckles vs TBA
What have they said?
Boogie said on YouTube: “I’m going into this thing with the plan to win.
“But if I could make it all the way through three rounds I will be happy with that.
“If I’m still standing at the end I will be very proud of myself.
“There are going to be some people tuning in to watch two fat guys and make fun of them.
“There’s also hopefully going to be a few people who are inspired by this.
“I want to prove to myself that I can face my fears. I’m going to do my absolute best to put Jordie on his a**.
“This is a very important first step to put everything I’ve learned in the last few weeks into action. I promise you I am going to make this fight entertaining as possible.”
KSI said of the fight: “Oh my God.
“If someone would have told me this would happen 10 years ago I would have laughed and blocked them.
“Fam I still can’t believe it’s happening.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I train boxing without fighting?
Boxing is not possible without fighting. You have to work hard to become a better boxer. If you put in the work, you will see improvements in your boxing technique, speed and endurance as well as strength and stamina.
Watching good boxers fight is the first step to improving your boxing technique. Pay attention to how they move and throw punches. Also, observe how they defend themselves. Then try to imitate their techniques.
Next, you’ll need to spar against another boxer. This is where you’ll see whether you’ve improved your boxing technique. You’ll notice how fast and strong you punch, as well as how effective you are at blocking incoming punches, when you spar.
Finally, practice your skills by performing drills. You can improve your boxing skills with practice, so be patient.
How long do boxers train a day?
Boxing trainers usually work out at least 4 hours a day. They also spend time studying boxing techniques, learning new moves, and practicing their punches. Boxers can spar up to 10 times per week.
How do boxers train for beginners?
Although boxing is one of oldest sports, its popularity has increased only recently. Boxing is a sport that involves two fighters fighting each other in a boxing ring. They punch each other until one of them falls.
It is important to decide if you like boxing before you can start training to become a fighter. You can watch some boxing matches on YouTube to feel how it feels hitting someone. After you have decided if you are interested in boxing, you can choose the style of fighting that you like.
How can I improve my punching form?
The most important part of boxing is the punching technique. You must develop good punch technique if you want to become a better boxer. Here are some ways to improve your boxing technique.
- Keep your head high. When you are throwing punches, your head should be raised.
- Punch from the shoulder. Try to punch from the shoulder, not the chin when you throw a punch.
- Pay attention to your feet. When you punch, don’t move your feet.
- Send short, sharp punches. Your body will be tired faster if you are throwing longer punches.
- Don’t forget about defense! Always be ready to stop any incoming punches.
- Use your elbows. You can defend yourself by using your elbows.
- Learn to use your legs. If you learn to use your legs properly, they can help you avoid getting knocked down.
- Always practice. You will feel tired when you finish training. Keep going. It takes practice and dedication to excel at any skill.
- Have fun Have fun doing what you do.
- Keep your eyes open and take deep, slow breaths. Breathing correctly will make you stronger and give you energy.
- Relax. Don’t worry so much about making mistakes. Learn new things instead of worrying about making mistakes.
- Be patient. Boxing is hard. It takes time for you to get better at boxing.
- Never stop learning. As long as there’s room to improve, there’ll be more.
- You can listen to music. Listening to music can help you relax during training.
- View videos of professional fighters. You may be inspired to work harder by watching them compete.
- Read books. Reading helps you better understand boxing techniques.
- Take breaks. Sometimes it helps to take a break from boxing. Play soccer or basketball outdoors.
- Find a coach. Boxing is a sport that requires a coach with a lot of experience. This will help you to improve quicker.
- Do push-ups. Push-ups are great for endurance and strength building.
How many punches can a human take?
A punch is defined as “a blow delivered from a fist”. Only one punch can be sustained by a human. If someone punches you in the face you are being punched. You can’t hit them/her back. That would mean two punches.So, technically speaking, humans can only take one punch at a time!
How do you practice boxing punches.
A punching bag is used for practicing boxing punches. The bag is used to practice boxing punches until you feel confident. Next, move on to the next section of your body. Once you feel at ease with one area you will move on.
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com – Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Sneakers : Clothing, Shoes & Jewellery
- Amazon.com : Sanabul Boxing Handwraps Elastic 180 inch Red : Sports & Outdoors
How to box for training
How to learn to box for exercise
Learning boxing will help you improve your self-confidence and physical fitness. Boxing is the most well-known sport in the world. It requires strength and speed as well agility, coordination, balance, power, and accuracy.
It’s a great way for you to feel fit and healthy. You’ll love the activity and want to continue it.
There are many options for boxing training. Some are held at health clubs or gyms, while others can be done at home. Online courses are available that you can access anywhere in the world.
It is important to find a program that suits your needs and your lifestyle. The best programs will include exercises that help build muscle mass and flexibility, improve cardiovascular endurance, enhance well-being, as well as increase overall wellbeing.
You should also consider whether you prefer a beginner’s course or a more advanced one. Beginner’s courses usually cover basic techniques such as shadowboxing or sparring, mittwork and punching combinations. Advanced programs often cover more complex movements, and include a greater variety of exercises.
A beginner’s program typically lasts eight weeks and costs less $100. However, they don’t provide any guidance on nutrition, weight loss, injury prevention, or other aspects of boxing training.
Advanced programs last approximately six months and typically cost $300. These programs often include nutrition advice, stretching routines and warm-up exercises. They also provide instruction on proper technique. Some programs offer resistance training (such lifting weights) as well as aerobic conditioning (such running).