CONOR BENN is back in action tonight as he takes on Samuel Vargas in a step-up welterweight clash in London.
Benn hasn’t been in the ring since his unanimous decision win over Sebastian Formella last December.
And The Destroyer, son of British boxing legend Nigel Benn, is now back, as he hopes to become the sport’s next big star in the UK.
When is Benn vs Vargas?
- Benn’s big clash with Vargas will get underway from around 10.30pm UK time on Saturday, April 10.
- The undercard will get going form 7pm.
- The event will take place at the SSE Arena in Wembley.
What channel is Benn vs Vargas and can it be live streamed?
- Benn’s welterweight bout with Vargas will be shown live on Sky Sports Arena and Sky Sports Main Event.
- You can live stream the action from the Sky Go and NOW TV apps, both of which are available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Benn vs Vargas FULL CARD
- Conor Benn v Samuel Vargas
- Shannon Courtenay v Ebanie Bridges
- Savannah Marshall v Femke Hermans
- Kash Farooq v Alexander Espinoza
- John Hedges v TBA
- Nick Campbell vs Peter Frohlich
What has been said?
“Vargas brings a real threat and one I’m really excited for,” Benn said.
“This is a guy who put [Amir] Khan on the deck and a fighter who has been in with Errol Spence.
“He’s definitely going to bring the heat on April 10, and I’m going to match fire with fire — so it should be explosive.
“Growing up around my dad I was always naturally drawn to the sport of boxing.
“Once I felt confident in my abilities as a boxer, it was a natural fit.”