CONOR MCGREGOR has been advised to increase his jaw-dropping net worth – by joining OnlyFans.
Several boxers and mixed martial artists have joined the subscription-based website in recent years to share exclusive content with their legion of followers.
Ebanie Bridges recently met UFC superstar Conor McGregor in Dublin
And she’s urged the MMA mogul to top up his huge cash reserves by signing up to OnlyFans
Ebanie Bridges makes a pretty penny flogging sexy snaps on the subscription website
IBF bantamweight champion Ebanie Bridges is one of several fighters raking in the cash from the site and reckons McGregor – who she recently met – should follow suit.
The Aussie told OnlyAccounts: “He might have some ideas of doing it.
“I do give a lot of people the idea though of joining OnlyFans – especially women as some people look down on it as a bad thing.
“But it’s not, it’s exclusive content from athletes and celebrities.”
Bridges is adamant McGregor doesn’t need to flog racy snaps as she and some of her fellow fighters do on the website.
She continued: “It doesn’t need to be sex and porn as it’s not like that.
“I’m not a blogger or Instagram a lot by telling people all the time what I’m doing, but on my OnlyFans, I do.
“So all the fans know what I’m up to – at home or when out, plus behind the scenes.
“While it’s been good during the injury as a way to keep in touch with all my fans.”
Bridges met the UFC‘s poster boy at Katie Taylor‘s clash within Dublin last month.
She said of The Notorious: “He’s lovely. Me and Conor have been talking for a while – he’s always supported my career.
“I’ve talked to him online and he sends me messages before my fights and has invited me to Ireland a few times and isto have that support and friendship.
Conor McGregor and Ebanie Bridges regularly chat about fighting on social media
“Recently was obviously the first time I’d seen him in person and that was great after the conversations we’ve had online.
“He’s awesome and so effervescent and has that– when Connor walks in the room he lights it up and he’s very inspiring.”
Bridges, 36, hasn’t set foot inside the ring since her eighth-round TKO of fellow Aussie Shannon O’Connell last December.
McGregor, meanwhile, has been on the sidelines for the last two years after breaking his leg in his264 trilogy fight with Dustin Poirier.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I increase my defense against fighting?
Learn how to fight smart and you can improve your fighting defense. You need to be able to defend yourself from all angles and counterattack if necessary.
If you don’t fight well, you will not be able to handle any situation. You’ll just get beaten up. But, if you are able to fight, you will be prepared for any situation.
Here are some suggestions to help improve your defense.
- You need to know where your opponent is coming from. This means you need to be attentive to your opponent’s body language. If your opponent appears nervous, it could mean that he’s about to attack again.
- Remain calm. Don’t panic. Instead, remain calm and focused.
- Block with your arms. You can defend yourself against attacks by blocking with your arms.
- Counterattack. You must immediately counterattack if you see your enemy attacking you.
- Fight dirty. Fighting dirty is another way to defend yourself. If you are being kicked by your opponent, you can respond by kick him back.
How to throw your jab.
Here’s a step-by, easy guide on how to throw a jab.
- Step forward with both feet.
- Raise your arm above your shoulder.
- Bring your fist down towards your target.
- After hitting your target, swing your arm backwards.
- Steps 1 through 4 can be repeated.
How can I box without a partner?
If you are looking to box with a partner but don’t want to train, you can just watch the professional boxing matches on TV. You might also be able to find an amateur club nearby. Amateur boxing clubs often hold regular training sessions. These sessions usually involve sparring partners who hit pads together.
Punching bags are another option for practicing boxing. Before you use the bag, be sure to protect yourself with gloves or boxing gloves.
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com: Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Shoes : Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
- Amazon.com – Sanabul Boxing handwraps elastic 180 inch red : Sports & Outdoors
How to set up a Boxing Gym in my House
People who are looking to start their own business often ask how to set up a boxing club. Many people ask how much money they should spend on equipment, what kind of space is needed, how many employees do you think you need etc. There are many variables that influence the cost of starting a new business. These factors include the location, type, number of employees and marketing budget. Most people don’t realize the importance to have good equipment. You cannot begin if you don’t own the right equipment. Here are some tips for setting up a boxing school in your home.
- You need to have somewhere you can train. You can use your garage, basement, spare bedroom, or living room to train. Only one thing is required: there must be enough room to install the equipment.
- A punching bag is essential. This is important as you won’t learn how to punch without one. You can use anything, from a plastic bag to a heavy-duty leather bag. It should be large enough to comfortably fit you. You will also want it to last for many years.
- You will need a pad. Matting protects floors and walls from kicks. Matting is typically made from foam rubber. These can be purchased online or in-store.
- You will need a bench. Bench is used to support your body while doing pushups. They can be ordered online or in local stores. However, make sure that you choose the right size for you.
- A speedbag is necessary. Speedbags can be used to improve hand movement speed. They can be purchased online or in stores. Make sure that you buy a quality product which will last long.
- Headgear is necessary. Headgear is used to protect your head during sparring sessions. You can purchase it online or in stores. Make certain that you choose something that fits well and protects your face.
- Gloves will be necessary. Gloves are necessary to protect your hands when sparring. They can be ordered online or at local shops. Pick the pair that suits you best.
- You will need a mouthpiece. Mouthpieces are used to protect your teeth during sparring sessions. These mouthpieces can be bought online or in stores. You should choose the pair that best suits you and your needs.
- A ring is necessary. Rings can be used for simulating real fights. These rings can be bought online or offline. You should ensure that the padding is on both sides to prevent injuries during sparring sessions.
- You will need a towel. To wipe off sweat after any workout, you will need to use towels. They can either be purchased at your local sporting good store or online. Make sure that they’re soft and absorbent.