CREATOR Clash is back and this time it’s bigger than ever with even more fights on deck.
At the first event, iDubbbz, who started the Creator Clash series, lost on points to Doctor Mike in the main event.
Alex Wassabi has been victorious in the boxing ring before
iDubbbz lost to Doctor Mike in the last Creator Clash main event
And now iDubbbz is back as he faces Alex Wassabi, who previously conquered KSI’s brother Deji at Wembley Arena.
The event will also see the debut of former WWE star John Hennigan, better known as John Morrison and Johnny Nitro in his heyday.
When is Creator Clash 2?
- Alex Wassabi’s clash with iDubbbz will take place on Saturday, April 15.
- Ring-walk times for the main event will get underway from 3.30am UK time on Sunday, April 16.
- The event will be held at the Amalie Arena in Tampa Bay, Florida.
What channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Wassabi vs IDubbbz will be shown live on Moment House in the UK.
- You can live stream the action from Moment House app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
- A PPV price has yet to be announced.
Creator Clash 2 full card
- Main event: Ian “iDubbbz” Jomha vs Alex Wassabi
- Harley Morenstein (Epic Meal Time) vs Former WWE Star John Hennigan
- Fitz (GoodGuyFitz) vs Ididathing
- Froggy Fresh vs Chris Ray Gun
- Marisha Ray (Critical Role) vs Haley Sharpe (YodelingHaley)
- Myth (Myth_YT) vs Hundar (MuscleParty)
- Arin Hanson (GameGrumps) vs Jarvis Johnson
- Alanah Pearce (Charalanahzard) vs RIPMika
- CrankGameplays vs Leonhart
- Nathan Barnatt (Dad) vs AB Ayad (Starkilla/The H3 Podcast)
- Jaelaray vs Abelina Sabrina
- Jack Manifold (JackManifoldTV) vs Dakota Olave
What has been said?
Creator Clash founder iDubbbz said: “I am so proud of the fighters and how seriously they’re taking this; it’s a testament to their commitment and character, along with their commitment to a good cause.
“All of our fighters are students of the game, learning and appreciating ‘The Sweet Science’ of boxing. They have been training for months with professional boxing coaches and dedicating themselves fully to an intense training regimen.
“Boxing is truly like no other sport in the world and it’s going to be one hell of an event!”
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have the ability to train yourself to box?
You can learn to box. All you have to do is find a nearby boxing club and join a class. You will find most gyms offering free classes. However, if there isn’t one near you, you can always search Google for local boxes clubs.
Also, equipment like gloves and mouthpieces, headgear, as well as sparring partners will be required. Once you’ve got all of that, you can begin practicing your punches and kicks.
What is Boxing, exactly?
Boxing is a sport where two people try to knock out each other by hitting them in their head and faces. Boxing is about hitting an opponent as hard possible, without inflicting any injuries. This can only happen if both boxers are able to throw heavy punches. They must also have good hand eye coordination.
How much weight do I need to lift for a good workout?
Weight lifting is essential if you want to improve your strength. You should be aware of these guidelines when lifting weights. You should not overdo it. The second is to lift heavier loads every other day. Third, complete each exercise 8 times. Fourth, between sets, take 2 minutes to rest. Fifth, perform all exercises without using momentum. Focus on form and not speed.
Is it possible to train boxing with out fighting?
Fighting is the only way to train boxing. You have to work hard to become a better boxer. It is possible to improve your boxing technique.
You can improve your boxing technique by watching good boxers compete. You should observe how they move, throw punches and defend themselves. Then, copy their tactics.
The next step is to spar with another boxer. This is where your ability to improve your boxing technique will be revealed. You’ll notice how fast and strong you punch, as well as how effective you are at blocking incoming punches, when you spar.
Doing drills is another way to improve your boxing skills. Practice makes perfect, so be patient and persistent.
What are some ways I can improve my combat defense?
It is possible to improve your defensive capabilities by learning how smart you fight. You must know how to defend against attacks from all angles, and you must also know how to counterattack if necessary.
If you don’t know how to fight, then you won’t be prepared for anything. You’ll just get beaten up. However, if your fight skills are solid, you’ll be ready to face any challenge.
Here are some ways to improve your defense.
- Know the origin of your opponent’s attack. This means you must pay close attention to the body language of your opponent. If your opponent appears nervous, it could mean that he’s about to attack again.
- Stay calm. Don’t panic. Instead, keep calm and be focused.
- Block with your arms. It is simple and effective to defend yourself from attacks by blocking your arms.
- Counterattack. Counterattack.
- Fight dirty. Fighting dirty is another method to defend yourself. You can kick your opponent back if he throws a kick at it.
How can I improve my punching form?
Punching form is one of the most important parts of boxing. To be a good boxer, you need to master the art of punching. Here are some ways to improve your boxing technique.
- Keep your head up. Your head should always be up while throwing punches.
- Punch from the shoulder. Use your shoulder to strike the target when you punch.
- Concentrate on your feet. Keep your feet still when you are punching.
- Use short punches that are quick. Longer punches can tire you faster.
- Don’t forget about defense! Remember to stop incoming punches.
- Use your elbows. You can defend yourself by using your elbows.
- You can learn to use your legs. Learn to properly use your legs.
- Practice every day. Even if you feel exhausted after training, don’t give up. It takes practice to get good at anything.
- Have fun Enjoy what you are doing.
- Keep your eyes open and take deep, slow breaths. Being able to breathe properly will make you more powerful and provide you with energy.
- Relax. Do not worry about making mistakes. Learn new things instead of worrying about making mistakes.
- Be patient. Boxing can be difficult. It takes time to master your skills.
- Never stop improving. As long there is still room for improvement, there will continue to be improvement.
- You can listen to music. You can relax and focus during training by listening to music.
- Watch videos of professional boxers. It can inspire you to do better.
- Read books. Reading books can help you better understand boxing techniques.
- Pause. Sometimes you might need to stop boxing. Go outside and play basketball or soccer.
- Find a coach. You can improve your boxing skills by having a coach who is knowledgeable.
- Do push-ups. Push-ups are great to build strength and endurance.
What are the benefits to boxing?
Boxing is associated with many health benefits. For starters, boxing helps build strong muscles and bones. It enhances your coordination as well as reflexes. It also strengthens your heart and lungs. Boxing doesn’t need any special equipment. You can use any item you have at home.
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com: Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Shoes : Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
- Amazon.com – Sanabul Boxing Wraps Elastic 180in Red — Sports & Outdoors
Here are the Essential Skills of Boxing
How to box efficiently
Boxing has become a very popular sport. It consists of two opponents who try to knock out each other’s head. The rules of boxing vary from country to country. In general, there are three types of boxing; Amateur, Professional and Olympic boxing.
Amateur boxing is often practiced at school, college, or university. This type of boxing allows sparring without protection. Amateur boxing contests are usually three rounds in length, lasting five minutes each. There are many styles to amateur boxing like Kickboxing. Muay Thai. Taekwondo. Karate. Judo. Wrestling.
Professional boxing is usually practiced in gyms, clubs or stadiums. They use protective equipment, such as mouthpieces, nose guards, shin protectors, elbow pads knee pads, waist belts and groin protectors. Professional boxing competitions include six rounds of four minutes each. There are many styles to professional boxing.
Olympic boxing takes place at the Olympics. Boxers wear special protective gear, which must conform to international standards. The eight rounds last three minutes each and are held over eight rounds. Olympic boxing has only two styles, Light Flyweight vs Heavyweight.
Boxing’s fundamental skills are:
- Techniques for punching
- Guarding techniques
- Movement of the body
- Spare parts
There are seven types: Left Hook (right hook), Right Hook (uppercut), Cross (cross), Straight, Overhand, Underhand. Each punch has its own technique. Some punches require more strength than others. For example, an uppercut is a powerful punch. On the contrary, a straight punch takes less power but is faster than most punches.
There are also many combinations. These are combinations which combine several punches in order to achieve a specific goal. A combination may contain several parts. An example of this is a left hook, followed by a right crossing. This will damage the opponent’s jaw.
Boxers use their bodies to defend themselves against attack. He does this by using his legs.
To defend against kicks, a boxer should use his legs. He raises his leg when he is hit with a kick and then moves away from the opponent. To avoid being kicked on the sides, he bends at his knees when the attacker strikes from the front. If the attack is from the side, he will bend his knees to avoid being kicked on the side.
Because they cause great pain, elbow strikes are extremely effective. You can either deliver an elbow strike directly, or indirectly. Directly means that you hit your opponent with your forearm while indirectly means that you hit him with another part of your arm.
Boxers use their hands as a shield against incoming punches. They raise their fists high above their heads and point them in the direction of an attack. Then they make contact with the attacker’s fist.
A boxer should bend his knees in order to absorb any blows to his stomach, abdomen, chest or stomach. Knee strikes can be used to defend yourself.
A boxer should not be afraid to respond to an attack. This will allow him to gain distance from his opponent. In addition, when delivering a counter-attack, a boxer should keep his balance.
Boxing effectively requires a boxer to have a good stance. The way he defends him will be dictated by his stance. It defines where he faces his opponent and how he positions his body. Boxers have many stances to choose from. These are the most popular:
- Low stance
- High stance
- Southpaw stance
- Western stance
In order to win a fight, a boxer must move around his opponent. This requires changing your position, speed, and rhythm.
Boxers rotate their arms when they throw a punch. Depending on the type and size of punch, the speed at which the rotation takes place varies.
The timing of each punch determines the effectiveness of a combination. A combination that works well starts with strong punches and ends with weak ones is a winning combination.
Sparring, a boxing practice session, is designed to improve your boxing skills. Sparring is a training session that helps a boxer train his mind and body. The goal of sparring is to learn to fight, and not to get hurt.
In conclusion, learning to box requires dedication and patience. To be a better boxer you need to train hard.