DEONTAY WILDER showed off his explosive right hand as he continues training for ‘retribution’ in his rematch with Tyson Fury.
The American won the right to a third fight with Fury after a mediator ruled in his favour in their arbitration.
He had already returned to training under the guidance of new coach Malik Scott, a former sparring partner who he knocked out in 2014.
And the coach sent out a warning to Fury as they eye revenge with Wilder practising his famous right hand.
Scott, 40, posted: “The same energy must be kept after retribution is served, thx in advance.”
Wilder, 35, looked to be frozen out of the heavyweight picture after talks between Anthony Joshua, 31, and Fury, 32, intensified.
The two Brits were in line for an undisputed title fight on August 14 in Saudi Arabia.
But at the final hurdle, Wilder’s right to an immediate rematch was confirmed in civil court, giving Fury a heavyweight headache.
The WBC champion was faced with either paying his rival step aside money or proceeding with a trilogy bout.
Neither Fury or Wilder had any plans to negotiate a compensation package, meaning their series would be renewed.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
Joshua, 31, meanwhile has turned to Oleksandr Usyk, 34, his WBO mandatory challenger.
But Fury is still confident he will face AJ this year as he officially put pen to paper on another fight with Wilder.
He told ESPN: “I’ve got to beat up Deontay Wilder a bit better than I did last time, because he didn’t get a good enough hiding last time.
“This time I’m going to really double, double, treble smash him, 100 per cent [I’ll fight Joshua]. AJ’s got a big mouth and no substance.
“He says I’m the one that does all the talking, but if I didn’t talk boxing would be stone dead because I’m the only character alive left in it.
“Let’s say that for a fact. [The Joshua fight] happens this year.
“I’m gonna deal with this mug, Deontay Wilder, I’m knocking him out cold, and then I’m going to deal with the other guy straightaway.”