DILLIAN WHYTE will fight giant southpaw Swede Otto Wallin on October 30.
The 33-year-old Brixton banger takes on the man who slashed a 47-stitch gash into Tyson Fury’s eye in 2019.
And the Body Snatcher will be eager to do a far more convincing job than the Gypsy King, who was lucky not to be stopped and needed the judges’ scorecards.
Whyte has slaughtered Fury’s latest promise to fight him in December as a publicity stunt to help sell his Deontay Wilder trilogy on October 9.
And doing a job on the huge underdog, who came close to stunning Fury, would make a big statement.
Whyte had been planning to fight US veteran Chris Arreola at London’s O2 but the bout fell through.
So, with just six weeks to go, he needs to switch his focus to a 6ft 6in leftie with plenty left in the tank at 30.
Since the Vegas UD loss to Fury, Wallin has continued impressing, taking his record to 22-1, with wins over Travis Kauffman and Dominic Breazeale.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
Whyte – who hasn’t set foot inside the ring since his demolishing of Alexander Povetkin in March – has been engaged in a war of words with WBC king Fury on social.
But the former kickboxer is paying little attention to the lineal heavyweight champ’s latest Twitter taunts, telling SunSport: “For God’s sake, don’t get carried away listening to a single thing that conman says.
“His best attribute as a boxer is just getting the public to believe any of his bull****.
“I am the easiest boxer in the world to make a fight with.
“You call me or my people, offer us the venue, date and purse and we say yes or no.
“But Fury and his team talk rubbish.
“They have no interest in ever fighting me, he has been mandated to fight me twice and ducked out of it — the same as he did with the Wladimir Klitschko rematch he swerved.
“No one wants to see this third Wilder fight.
“British fans can’t fly over there, it’s going to be on at 5am, so he’s using my name to try to mug fans off again into buying into his b*.
“They’ve had nearly two years to build the fight — and still no one is interested. They can’t even give the tickets away.
“Personally, I can’t see the fight even happening on October 9.
“There’s only three weeks to go and he’s still in the UK going through the motions — his American trainer Sugar Hill has only just arrived.
“He’s play-acting that the fight is happening. It’s a joke.
“As I’ve said before, the WBC need to put him into recess and let me take care of business.
“The heavyweight title has only been contested five times in four years, against three opponents. It’s a disgrace.”
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN NEW CUSTOMER DEALS