EBANIE BRIDGES admits she would have sex with Conor McGregor despite their awkward photo together.
But there’s bad news for Anthony Joshua, who will be sleeping with one eye open after Ebanie‘s hilarious game of “f***, marry, kill”.
Ebanies Bridges admits she’d have sex with Conor McGregor
The duo had an awkward picture together at Katie Taylor’s fight
But Bridges had bad news for boxing ace Anthony Joshua
Bridges joked that McGregor “manhandled” her earlier this month as the pair watched Katie Taylor’s fight against Chantelle Cameron.
The snap set the internet ablaze, with Bridge’s fans flooding her Instagram with comments.
And the Australian has now upped things by admitting she would have sex with McGregor if push came to shove.
Bridges made the confession during a live Q&A with fans as she was asked to choose between McGregor, Joshua and American boxer Jaron Ennis for a game of “f**k, marry or kill.”
Bridges laughed that she didn’t know what she had “got herself in for.”
She then said: “Hahaha god ya’ll are killing me, what did I get myself into?”
Bridges continued, saying she’d “f*** McGregor” as he “seems like fun.”
She then opted to marry Ennis who is “sweet and quiet.”
Bridges is a boxing and social media star
The Aussie stunner has proven to be a knockout
Bridges teases fans with saucy snaps online
But British boxer Joshua ended up as the “kill – because I’ve never met him. Lol soz mate.”
Unfortunately for Bridges, McGregor is happily married to childhood sweetheart Dee Devlin
The Irishman recently took to his bike for a cycle around Dublin following a crash earlier this year.
And he cooled off by taking a dip in the freezing Irish sea.
The blonde stunner has her own Onlyfans page
Bridges is a supporter of relegated Leeds
The Aussie is a WBF world title champ
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you practice boxing punches.
A punching bag can be used to practice boxing punches. Once you feel comfortable with the technique, you can punch the bag. Then you move onto another part of your body. Once you feel comfortable with one area, you’ll move on to the next.
What can I do to improve my punching?
Boxing’s most important aspect is punching form. To be a good boxer, you need to master the art of punching. These tips will help improve your punching skills.
- Keep your head elevated. You should keep your head high when throwing punches.
- Punch from your shoulder. When you throw a punch, try to hit the target from the shoulder instead of the chin.
- Pay attention to your feet. When you punch, don’t move your feet.
- Send short, sharp punches. Throwing longer punches will tire you out more quickly.
- Don’t forget about defense! Always be ready to stop any incoming punches.
- Use your elbows. Your elbows can be used to protect yourself.
- Your legs are your best friend. You can avoid being knocked to the ground if you learn how to properly use your legs.
- Practice every day. You will feel tired when you finish training. Keep going. You need practice to be successful at any task.
- Have fun Have fun doing what you do.
- Remember to breathe. You will be stronger and have more energy if you breathe correctly.
- Relax. Don’t worry about making errors. Just focus on learning new things.
- Be patient. Boxing isn’t easy. You will need to practice your boxing skills over time.
- Never stop learning. As long there is still room for improvement, there will continue to be improvement.
- Listen to music. Listening to music can help you relax during training.
- Watch videos of professional boxers. The fights can inspire you and motivate you to work harder.
- Read books. Reading books can help you better understand boxing techniques.
- You need to take breaks. Sometimes you might need to stop boxing. Go outside and play basketball or soccer.
- Find a coach. Having a coach who knows boxing well can help you improve faster.
- Do push-ups. Push-ups help build strength and endurance.
How can a beginner begin boxing at home
Boxing has been around since ancient times. Boxing was created in ancient times to help warriors fight off their enemies. Boxing is still widely practised today. Boxing is not something you need to do in a gym. You will need some gloves, punching bag, and some friends to spar.
Amateur boxing clubs can be found in your area where you can get trained by professionals. Once you master basic punches & combinations, you will be ready for competition in tournaments.
What is the maximum number of punches a person can take?
A punch can be defined as “a blow delivered with a fist”. The human body can only take one punch at a given time. If someone punches your face in the face, it’s a punch. You cannot hit the person back. This would be two punches.
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com: Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Shoe – Clothing, Shoes & Jewellery
- Amazon.com – Sanabul Boxing handwraps elastic 180 inch red : Sports & Outdoors
How to set up a Boxing Gym in my House
A common question that people ask is how to set up a gym for boxing. Many people wonder how much money to spend on equipment, what space is necessary, how many staff they require, etc. The cost of starting a business can be affected by many factors. Some of them include location, type of business, number of employees, marketing budget, competition etc. However, most people neglect the importance of quality equipment. You cannot begin if you don’t own the right equipment. Here are some helpful tips if you want to open a boxing studio in your own home.
- A place to train is essential. The space you need to train can be found in the garage, basement and spare rooms, as well as in the living room. Only one requirement: There must be enough space for the equipment to be set up.
- A punching bag or two is necessary. This is essential because it will make it easier to practice punches. It can be anything from a cheap plastic bag to a heavy leather bag. It should be big enough that you can comfortably carry it. You will also want it to last for many years.
- You will need a pad. Matting is used for protecting floors and walls during kick practice. It is often made of foam rubber. These products can be ordered online or offline.
- You will need a bench. The bench can be used to support the body during pushups. You can buy them online or in-store. You should ensure that you select the right size.
- A speedbag is required. Speedbags are used to develop fast hand movements. You can purchase them online or in-store. Make sure that you buy a quality product which will last long.
- A headgear is essential. It protects your head when sparring. It can be purchased from online stores or offline stores. Make certain that you choose something that fits well and protects your face.
- You need gloves. Gloves are used to protect your hands during sparring sessions. They can be ordered online or at local shops. Select the pair that fits your style and needs.
- A mouthpiece is required. Mouthpieces are used to protect your teeth during sparring sessions. These can be purchased online and offline. Choose the pair that suits you best.
- You will need a ring. Rings can be used for simulating real fights. These rings can either be purchased in an offline store or online. To ensure you aren’t hurt during sparring sessions, make sure it has padding on both ends.
- A towel is essential. Towels are used to wipe sweat off after each workout session. You can find them at your local sporting goods shop or online. You should ensure that they are absorbent and soft.