EBANIE BRIDGES left an interviewer in stitches after a joke about her “p****.”
The Aussie world champion was talking about her pet kitten Gracie, before the conversation turned crude.
Ebanie Bridges left an interviewer in stitches after a joke about her ‘p****’
And Bridges reckons it is about time she cashes in on her viral weigh-ins.
She told Best Women’s Boxing Show: “My kitty, oh yeah, oh that p****, my p****, sorry her name’s Gracie.
“Not her, I’m talking about my cat but I know I’ve got my little p****.
“Yeah she’s actually great cause she does so many tricks I can’t wait. This is going way off. My kitten does lots of tricks, not my p****.
“Do you want to see my p**** cause I want you to zoom right in on it. Can you see it?
“No anyway, my kitten, she’s a Russian blue, her name’s Gracie and she does all kinds of tricks.
“She’s so smart, she does sit, she does high-five, she jumps. She’s coming up five months now.
“She does spin, she does stand, she does lay down, she’s incredible.”
Bridges is renowned for her racy lingerie weigh-in attire and reckons it is time to cash in on her viral outfits.
FREE BETS AND SIGN UP DEALS – BEST NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS
She said: “To be fair, my weigh-ins make about 20 million views, and that’s a lot.
“So any sponsors that want their business advertised one me at my weigh-ins, hit me up, but it’s costly!
“I pretty much get an article written in every country, in every language with my weigh-ins.”
Ebanie Bridges is renowned for her racy lingerie weigh-in attire
The Aussie is a world champion boxer
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have the ability to train yourself to box?
Yes, it is possible to learn how to box. Just find a local boxing studio and sign up for a class. You will find most gyms offering free classes. However, if there isn’t one near you, you can always search Google for local boxes clubs.
You will also need gloves, mouthpieces and headgear to sparring with your partners. Once you have all the equipment, you can start practicing your kicks and punches.
How do boxers train for beginners?
Boxing is one among the oldest sports. However, boxing has become very popular in recent years. Boxing is a sport that involves two fighters fighting each other in a boxing ring. They punch each others until one loses.
It is important to decide if you like boxing before you can start training to become a fighter. You can watch some boxing matches on YouTube to feel how it feels hitting someone. After you have decided if you are interested in boxing, you can choose the style of fighting that you like.
What are the 7 punches of boxing?
There are seven boxing punches. They include jab and cross, hook and uppercut, straight right and left hook, as well as body shot. These punches attack the opponent’s head or body.
How to defend yourself:
You must protect your head whenever you are attacked. It is your goal to not get punched. To avoid being punched, you must learn how to stop an incoming punch. Here’s how to do it:
- Elevate your shoulders high and straighten your shoulders.
- Keep your elbows close to your sides.
- Block the punch from coming with your forearm.
- Counterattack immediately.
- Continue blocking until your attacker runs off.
- Never give up on your defense.
How do you practice boxing punches.
A punching bag is used for practicing boxing punches. You will continue to punch the bag until the technique is perfected. Then, move to the next area. Once you feel at ease with one area you will move on.
How much weight should I lift to be a successful shopper?
For strength improvement, weight lifting is an essential part of your fitness routine. However, there are certain guidelines you should keep in mind when lifting weights. It is important to not do too much. The second is to lift heavier loads every other day. Third, do each exercise 8 times. Fourth, allow for 2 minutes rest between sets. Fifth, do all exercises without momentum. Focus on form and not speed.
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
How to setup a Boxing Gym at my House
A common question that people ask is how to set up a gym for boxing. Many people ask how much money they should spend on equipment, what kind of space is needed, how many employees do you think you need etc. There are many factors that can affect the cost of starting your business. These factors include the location, type, number of employees and marketing budget. Most people don’t realize the importance to have good equipment. Without the proper equipment, you can’t get started. Here are some tips for setting up a boxing school in your home.
- You need a place where you can train. The space you need to train can be found in the garage, basement and spare rooms, as well as in the living room. The only requirement is that there must be enough space to set up the equipment.
- A punching bag is essential. This is vital because you won’t have the ability to practice punches without it. You can use anything, from a plastic bag to a heavy-duty leather bag. It should be large enough to comfortably fit you. You should also ensure it is durable and strong so it can last many years.
- You will need a mat. Matting is used to protect floors and walls when practicing kicks. It is made mostly of foam rubber. You can buy them online and offline.
- A bench is a must. Bench is used to support your body while doing pushups. These benches can be bought online and in physical stores. Make sure you get the right size.
- Speedbags are essential. Speedbags allow you to make quick hand movements. They can be purchased online or in stores. You want to make sure you get a high-quality product that will last.
- A headgear is essential. Headgear is used to protect your head during sparring sessions. It can be purchased from online stores or offline stores. It is important to choose the right size and protection for your face.
- You need gloves. Gloves are needed to protect your hands during sparring sessions. These gloves can be bought online or in stores. Select the pair that fits your style and needs.
- A mouthpiece is necessary. You can use mouthpieces to protect your teeth during sparring sessions. These can be purchased online and offline. Choose the pair that suits you best.
- A ring is necessary. Rings are used to simulate real fights. These rings can either be purchased in an offline store or online. It should have padding on both sides, so you don’t get hurt during sparring.
- You will need to have a towel. You need a towel to remove sweat after a workout. These towels can be bought at your local sporting goods store, or online. Make sure that they’re soft and absorbent.