EBANIE BRIDGES has been told she is “breaking the internet” following her latest sultry post.
The Blonde Bomber, 36, has sparked a career on OnlyFans on top of her belt-winning exploits in the ring.
Ebanie Bridges donned a skimpy bikini
And was she told she was ‘breaking the internet’
She showed off her tattoos in the video
Bridges was promoting her OnlyFans page
She launched it alongside her boxing career
She is the IBF Bantamweight champion
As a result, Bridges is no stranger to teasing fans with steamy content.
The latest video on her Twitter page proved to be no different, as she shared a video while laying on a sunbed with nothing but a bikini on.
In reaction to the video, one fan said: “Wow
A second declared: “Oh sister, you are trying to break the internet again.
A third wrote: “Beautiful lady.”
“Perfect 10/10! So beautiful!” remarked a fourth.
Another added: “Swear, that should be illegal
The IBF Bantamweight champion has been over in Philadelphia in the USA.
However, Bridges will have not been enjoying herself 100 per cent following the relegation of her beloved Leeds.
Aussie boxer Bridges tried all she could to motivate the players ahead of the run-in, even offering to show them her boobs.
The huge Leeds fan said to talkSPORT ahead of the penultimate game and 3-1 loss to West Ham: “Hey guys, if you stay up I’ll flash my boobs.
“I’ll get in that locker room, pull my shirt up and flash my boobs or something like that.
“I’ll kiss you, anything. Whatever, I’ll give you a free subscription to my OnlyFans.
“Please Leeds stay up, don’t f***ing disappoint me.”
But they still fell short with a 4-1 defeat to Tottenham and the Whites three-year Premier League stay is over.
During her USA trip she saw Leeds relegated from the Premier League
She has 330,000 followers on Twitter
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you practice boxing punches.
A punching bag is used for practicing boxing punches. You punch the bag until you feel like you’ve mastered the technique. Then, move to the next area. Once you feel at ease with one area you will move on.
How can I learn how to defend myself against boxing?
Boxing has been around since the dawn of time. Boxing is also considered to be one of the hardest sports to play. You cannot just punch someone in his face and then knock him out. You have to be able to defend yourself against kicks and punches.
The first thing you need to do is find a boxing gym near you. Once you’ve found a good place to train, you’ll need to get some gloves and headgear. Gloves protect the hands while headgear protects the head. You’ll also need to wear shorts and a T-shirt.
Once you’ve got all your equipment, you’ll need to warm up properly. Start off slowly and gradually work your way up to full speed. Once you feel comfortable, go for it and spar with another boxer. Don’t be disappointed if you do not succeed. Try again until you get it right.
What’s the difference between a left cross and a left hook?
A left hook can be thrown from the side, and a right cross from the front.
A left hook is thrown facing the opponent with the back hand. The elbow is bent 90°, and the wrist is turned 45° towards the opponent.
A right cross is when the opponent’s palm faces the opponent and the elbow straightens. The opponent’s wrist is rotated 45 degrees to the side.
How to protect yourself
When you’re being attacked, you must always protect your head. It is your goal to not get punched. To do this, you will need to learn how to prevent an incoming punch. Here’s the way to do it.
- Stand tall and square yourshoulders.
- Keep your elbows close together.
- Your forearm can block the punch coming from your opponent.
- Counterattack immediately.
- Continue blocking until the attacker runs away.
- Don’t let your defense slip.
How can I increase my defense against fighting?
By learning to fight smart, you can improve the defense of your combative skills. You must know how to defend against attacks from all angles, and you must also know how to counterattack if necessary.
If you don’t know how to fight, then you won’t be prepared for anything. You’ll just get beaten up. But if you do know how to fight, you’ll be ready for whatever comes at you.
Here are some suggestions to help improve your defense.
- Be aware of where your opponent is attacking. This means you need to be attentive to your opponent’s body language. If he appears nervous, it could indicate that he is about to launch his next attack.
- Keep your cool. Don’t panic. Instead, try to remain focused and relaxed.
- Block with the arms of your armour. It is simple and effective to defend yourself from attacks by blocking your arms.
- Counterattack. Counterattack.
- Fight dirty. Fight dirty. For example, if your opponent throws a kick at you, then you can respond by kicking him back.
Where can I buy boxing gear?
There are many online places where you can purchase boxing equipment. These include Amazon, eBay and Walmart. Ross and TJ Maxx, which sell cheap boxing gear are good options.
Look into reputable brands like Warrior and Golden Glove if you are looking to buy quality boxing gear.
What are the 7 punches of boxing?
Boxing uses seven punches: jab, hook, hook, uppercut and straight right. These punches are used for attacking the opponent’s body, head, and legs.
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com – Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Sneakers : Clothing, Shoes & Jewellery
- Amazon.com – Sanabul Boxing Wraps Elastic 180in Red — Sports & Outdoors
How do I set up a boxing gym at my house?
People who are looking to start their own business often ask how to set up a boxing club. Many people wonder how much money to spend on equipment, what space is necessary, how many staff they require, etc. There are many things that will affect the cost to start your own business. Location, type of business and number of employees are all important factors. Most people don’t realize the importance to have good equipment. Without the proper equipment, you can’t get started. Here are some helpful tips if you want to open a boxing studio in your own home.
- Training should be done in a safe environment. It could be a garage, basement or spare room. Even the living room will work. Only one requirement: There must be enough space for the equipment to be set up.
- You will need at least one punching bag. This is important as you won’t learn how to punch without one. This can be anything from a small plastic bag to heavy leather bags. Make sure that it is big enough to fit you comfortably. Also make sure that it is sturdy and durable so that you can use it for years to come.
- A mat is necessary. Matting protects floors and walls from kicks. Matting is typically made from foam rubber. These products can be ordered online or offline.
- A bench is necessary. The bench can be used to support the body during pushups. These benches can be bought online and in physical stores. But make sure to choose the right size.
- You need a speedbag. Speedbags are used to develop fast hand movements. They can be purchased from online or offline stores. You want to make sure you get a high-quality product that will last.
- Headgear is necessary. You need a headgear to protect your head while sparring. You can purchase it online or in stores. It is important to choose the right size and protection for your face.
- Gloves are essential. Gloves can be used to protect your hands while sparring. These gloves can be bought online or in stores. Choose a pair that suits your needs and style.
- A mouthpiece is necessary. Mouthpieces can be used to protect your smile during sparring sessions. These mouthpieces can be bought online or in stores. Again, choose a pair that suits your style and needs.
- A ring is necessary. Rings can be used to simulate real fights. You can buy them online or offline. To ensure you aren’t hurt during sparring sessions, make sure it has padding on both ends.
- You will need to have a towel. Towels are used to wipe sweat off after each workout session. They can either be purchased at your local sporting good store or online. You should ensure that they are absorbent and soft.