ONLYFANS star turned boxer Elle Brooke showed off her pole dancing skills to an empty Magaluf strip club.
The 25-year-old has built up quite the following on social media through posting pictures and videos of herself.
Elle Brooke acted out a scene at Pure Strip Club Magaluf
She then took to the pole to show off her dancing skills
And in her latest clip, she could be seen saying: “I’m bloody knackered, my back hurts after all that breaking.”
It then cut to her swinging around a pole as she documented her dancing skills at Pure Strip Club in Magaluf.
But when the camera panned around it showed an empty room with no one there to watch her.
And Brooke proceeded to jokingly add: “Hello to all my fans.”
Brooke is a Manchester City supporter
Her team added the Champions League to their Premier League and FA Cup trophies on Saturday
Brooke, whose Manchester City team completed the Treble on Saturday evening, appeared on Piers Morgan’s show Uncensored this week where she revealed her mother is “supportive” of her porn career.
She later trolled Piers by uploading a screenshot of her earnings on subscription-based site OnlyFans.
The 25-year-old revealed an influx of subscribers with the caption: “Thanks Piers.”
Elle recently continued her winning run in the boxing ring.
She has built up a big following on social media
She previously beat influencers Faith Ordway and AJ Bunker, with her most recent win coming against Ola Danielka.
Elle claimed a points victory against the Pole on the “High Stakes” show put on by promoters Kingpyn.
It was a hard-fought win for the Misfits ace, who appeared to almost collapse after the bout.
Brooke now has 760,000 fans on Instagram
She also receives income from her OnlyFans page
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average time it takes to become a professional fighter?
Professional boxing takes hard work and dedication. A minimum of 10 hours per week is required to train to become a professional ring fighter.
How can I increase my defense against fighting?
It is possible to improve your defensive capabilities by learning how smart you fight. You need to know how defense against attacks from every angle is possible, as well how to counterattack in case of emergency.
If you don’t know the art of fighting, you won’t have the ability to win any fights. You’ll just get beaten up. You’ll just get beat up if you know how fight.
Here are some tips to improve your defense.
- Know the origin of your opponent’s attack. This means that you have to pay attention to your opponent’s body language. This could be a sign that your opponent is preparing for his next attack.
- Keep your cool. Don’t panic. Instead, be calm and focussed.
- Block with your arms. It is simple and effective to defend yourself from attacks by blocking your arms.
- Counterattack. You should immediately counterattack your opponent if they are attacking you.
- Fight dirty. Fighting dirty is another way of defending yourself. For example, if your opponent throws a kick at you, then you can respond by kicking him back.
How can beginners boxers train?
Boxing is one of the oldest sports in existence, but it was only recently that boxing became popular again. Boxing is a sport where two fighters face off against each other in a ring. They punch each other until one fighter falls down.
Find out if you are interested in boxing before you start thinking about becoming a boxer. Check out some YouTube fights to get a feel for what it is like to hit someone. Once you have decided that boxing is for you, you can decide what style of fight you prefer.
What are the benefits of learning to box?
You should be aware of the following factors if you are interested in learning how to box:
- It builds confidence. Learning to box will give you the courage to face bullies or other people who might try to bully you.
- It is good for your health. Boxing can help build muscle mass. Muscle mass makes you more powerful.
- It teaches you self defense skills. Learning how to fight is the first step to protecting yourself.
- It helps you develop your mental toughness. You need mental toughness to face difficult situations.
- You feel accomplished. Once you’ve mastered a certain technique, you’ll feel like a real boxer.
- It’s fun! It’s great fun to get punched in your stomach.
- It’s cheap. All you need to do is get a pair or boxing gloves.
- It doesn’t require much space
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
How do I set up a boxing gym at my house?
How to setup a boxing gym is a common question asked every day by people who want to start their own business. Many people are curious about how much equipment they should purchase, what type of space they need, and how many employees they will require. There are many things that will affect the cost to start your own business. Location, type of business and number of employees are all important factors. Most people don’t realize the importance to have good equipment. If you don’t have any equipment then you cannot get started. So if you really want to start a boxing gym in your home, here are some tips to help you out.
- You need to have somewhere you can train. Anyplace you can train is fine, whether it’s in your garage, basement, spare or living area. It is only necessary that enough space exists to allow for equipment installation.
- You need a punching bag (or two). This is essential because it will make it easier to practice punches. This can be anything from a small plastic bag to heavy leather bags. You should ensure that the bag is large enough to accommodate you comfortably. You should also ensure it is durable and strong so it can last many years.
- You will need a mat. Matting protects floors and walls from kicks. Matting is typically made from foam rubber. These products can be ordered online or offline.
- A bench is necessary. You can use a bench to support your body when you are doing pushups. You can buy them online or in-store. However, make sure that you choose the right size for you.
- A speedbag is necessary. Speedbags are used to develop fast hand movements. You can buy them from either online or offline shops. It is important to ensure that you purchase a product of high quality and lasting value.
- A headgear is essential. The headgear protects your head during sparring sessions. It can be bought online or in-store. It is important to choose the right size and protection for your face.
- Gloves will be necessary. Gloves can be used to protect your hands while sparring. You can purchase them online or in-store. Select the pair that fits your style and needs.
- A mouthpiece is necessary. You can use mouthpieces to protect your teeth during sparring sessions. These can be purchased online or in-store. Choose the right pair for you.
- You need a ring. Rings can be used to simulate real fights. These rings can be bought online or offline. You should ensure that the padding is on both sides to prevent injuries during sparring sessions.
- You need a towel. To wipe your sweat off after every workout, use a towel. They can either be purchased at your local sporting good store or online. Make certain that they are soft and absorbent.