ELLE BROOKE looked sensational as she relaxed in a bikini in Maguluf before revealing her huge boxer pal had been “started on” in the swimming pool.
Elle, 25, is 3-0 in her exhibition boxing bouts and most recently defeated Aleksandra Daniel in April.
Elle Brooke revealed her boxing pal Johnny Fisher was ‘started on’ in a Magaluf swimming pool
The beautiful 25-year-old took to Instagram to provide an update from Majorca
Elle has over 750,000 Instagram followers
She has been keeping her followers updated throughout her Magaluf holiday
She enjoys a huge social media following thanks to her exploits in the ring and on OnlyFans.
And the star has been keeping them updated throughout her recent trip to Magaluf.
Fellow boxer Johnny Fisher, a 6ft 4in former rugby player who now boasts a 9-0 pro record, is with her in Majorca.
But Elle has now revealed how somebody almost bit off more than they could chew while they were together.
Elle, who looked stunning while relaxing in a bikini, said during an Instagram video: “Some lads just started on John in the pool but then realised who he was and then they asked for a photo instead.”
Her pal then appeared saying he was there for a “good time” and wanted no arguments.
Elle recently appeared on Piers Morgan Uncensored, talking about her career in adult entertainment.
Piers asked her if her parents are “incredibly disappointed” that she decided to “pack it all in to take your clothes off for perfect strangers on OnlyFans”.
The 25-year-old responded: “Piers, my dad is dead and my mum is on my payroll – my family are fine.”
Then asked what her future children might think of her unconventional career, Elle replied: “They can cry in a Ferrari.”
Manchester City fan Elle watched on her phone as her team completed the Treble on Saturday night.
She wasn’t in Istanbul for the occasion, instead flocking to Wembley Arena to watch Sunny Edwards’ victory over Andres Campos.
Elle recently appeared on Piers Morgan Uncensored
Johnny Fisher boasts a 9-0 record as a pro
Brooke is also an OnlyFans star
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of boxing?
Boxing has many health benefits. Boxing is good for building strong bones and muscles. It improves your coordination and reflexes. It strengthens your heart, lungs and other vital organs. Boxing does not require special equipment. Anything you have in your house can be used.
How long do boxers train a day?
Boxing trainers train for at most 4 hours per day. They learn new moves and practice their punches. Boxers may spar up to ten times per week.
What are the differences between different types of boxing gloves
There are three types: mitts (fingerless mitts), full-fingerered gloves, and mitts (fingerless mitts). Mitten gloves have padding around the knuckles. Fingerless mitts do not have padding around the knuckles, but they still cover the fingers. Full-fingered gloves have padding around the entire of the hand.
Mittens are useful for striking the fist or punching. For striking or punching with the index finger’s knuckle, mitt gloves can be used. Boxing gloves with full-fingering are designed for punching with your entire fist.
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
How to set up a Boxing Gym in my House
Many people are curious about how to start a boxing business. Many people are curious about how much equipment they should purchase, what type of space they need, and how many employees they will require. There are many variables that influence the cost of starting a new business. Some of these factors are location, type and number of employees, budget, competition, etc. But one thing that most people forget is the importance of having good equipment. You can’t start if you don’t have the right equipment. So if you really want to start a boxing gym in your home, here are some tips to help you out.
- Training should be done in a safe environment. You can use your garage, basement, spare bedroom, or living room to train. Only thing is that the equipment must have enough space.
- You will need at least one punching bag. It is crucial because you will not be able practice punches if you don’t have a punching bag. It can be anything from a cheap plastic bag to a heavy leather bag. You should ensure that the bag is large enough to accommodate you comfortably. You will also want it to last for many years.
- A mat is necessary. Matting is used for protecting floors and walls during kick practice. It is usually made out of foam rubber. These can be purchased online or in-store.
- You need a bench. The bench can be used to support the body during pushups. These benches can be bought online and in physical stores. But make sure to choose the right size.
- A speedbag is essential. Speedbags allow you to make quick hand movements. These bags can be bought online or offline. Be sure to buy quality products that last.
- A headgear will be necessary. For sparring, you will need to use a headgear. It can be purchased from online stores or offline stores. Make certain that you choose something that fits well and protects your face.
- Gloves are required. Gloves can be used to protect your hands while sparring. These gloves can be bought online or in stores. Select the pair that fits your style and needs.
- A mouthpiece is essential. Mouthpieces are used to protect your teeth during sparring sessions. These mouthpieces can be bought online or in stores. You should choose the pair that best suits you and your needs.
- You need a ring. Rings are used to simulate real fights. You can buy them online or offline. Make sure that it has padding on both sides so that you aren’t injured during sparring sessions.
- You will need a towel. You need a towel to remove sweat after a workout. These towels can be bought at your local sporting goods store, or online. Make sure that they’re soft and absorbent.
Did you miss our previous article…