ERROL SPENCE JR takes on Danny Garcia in a huge welterweight world title fight on December 5 in Texas.
Spence Jr hasn’t been in the ring since he crashed his Ferrari in a horror accident last year following his victory over Shawn Porter.
But he’s getting straight back in there with one of the toughest fighters in the division in Danny Garcia.
Spence Jr’s WBC and IBF world welterweight titles will be on the line in what should be a pulsating contest.
What time does it start in the UK?
- Errol Spence Jr vs Danny Garcia should get underway in the UK at around 4am on December 6.
- The bout will take place at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
- There will be around 11,000 socially-distanced fans in attendance.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Errol Spence Jr vs Danny Garcia will be shown on Premier Sports here in the UK.
- You can sign up to their monthly payment option, which will set you back £11.99.
- If you sign up this weekend you will get both Kell Brook’s clash with Terence Crawford and Spence Jr vs Garcia for that price. The subscription can be cancelled after.
- The action can be streamed from a mobile or tablet device or cast straight onto a smart TV.
What have they said?
Spence: “I picked Danny Garcia so that I could rise to the occasion.
I’m still the top dog in the division. Fighting Danny will show how great a fighter I am.
“Danny’s dad gets me hyped up talking about his son coming forward, throwing a lot of punches and taking the belts from me.”
Garcia: “On December 5, no stone will be unturned. We’re going to give it 110% and take these titles from him in his hometown.
“I’ve been an underdog my whole career. I’m used to playing that role. I just have to go in there and be myself. I have to believe in myself 100% and fight round by round. I’m going to show what a true champion is made of.”
Who is on the undercard?
- Sebastian Fundora vs Jorge Cota
- Josesito Lopez vs Francisco Santana
- Julio Ceja vs Eduardo Ramirez