EDDIE ALVAREZ defended his wife for screaming in support of him and said critics can “go f*** themselves.”
Alvarez met his partner Jamie as a teenager and now the couple have four children, three sons and one daughter.
Eddie Alvarez fighting Chad Mendes in a bare-knuckle boxing fight
Eddie Alvarez with his wife Jamie
The couple have four children together
Jamie has been a regular at her husband’s fights throughout his storied career and has been known to make herself heard.
She often screams in support of Alvarez and his most recent bout was no different.
The American beat Chad Mendes in a brutal bare-knuckle boxing fight but his wife stole the show in the crowd.
Although Alvarez is also in his wife’s corner and defended her passionate support.
He said on The MMA Hour: “Listen, man, that’s my f*****g chick and if anybody has anything to say, they can go f*** themselves.
“My wife’s been watching me fight — we met each other when we were 15 years old. We have four children together.
“I am her f*****g guy and if something happens to me, now you can feel her pain and what she’s feeling.
“She has my four children, man. She’s my f*****g ride or die.
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST ONLINE CASINOS FOR 2023
“She can’t control what’s going on and her yelling or her screaming, that’s how she feels.
“It’s genuine so if you don’t like it, deal with it. But it’s f*****g genuine. I hear her and so does everyone else. We all hear her.”
Alvarez crossed over to Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship after leaving Asian MMA promotion ONE Championship.
And he beat Mendes, 37, in his bare-knuckle debut by split-decision in a bout Conor McGregor – who beat both in the UFC – watched live.
Chad Mendes was beaten by Eddie Alvarez
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of boxing?
Boxing offers many health benefits. Boxing is good for building strong bones and muscles. It improves your coordination and reflexes. It can also improve your heart and lungs. The best part is that boxing doesn’t require any special equipment. You can use anything you have lying around the house.
What can I do to improve my punching?
The most important part of boxing is the punching technique. If you want to be a better boxer, you must master punch technique. These are some tips that will help you improve your punching technique.
- Keep your head up. While throwing punches, keep your head up.
- Punch from your shoulder. If you are going to throw a punch, aim for the shoulder and not your chin.
- Pay attention to your feet. Try not to move your feet when you’re punching.
- Give short, fast punches. Longer punches can tire you faster.
- Don’t forget about defense! Remember to stop incoming punches.
- Use your elbows. Your elbows can be used to protect yourself.
- Your legs are your best friend. Learn to properly use your legs.
- Always practice. Even though you may feel tired after training, keep going. It takes practice to get good at anything.
- Have fun Enjoy what you’re doing.
- Breathe. Breathing correctly will make you stronger and give you energy.
- Relax. Do not worry about making mistakes. Be focused on learning new techniques.
- Be patient. Boxing takes practice. You will need to practice your boxing skills over time.
- Never stop improving. As long there is still room for improvement, there will continue to be improvement.
- You can listen to music. Listening to music can help you relax during training.
- Check out these videos featuring professional boxers. Watching them fight can inspire you to work harder.
- Read books. Reading helps you better understand boxing techniques.
- You need to take breaks. Sometimes it’s helpful to take a break when you are boxing. Play soccer or basketball outdoors.
- Find a coach. You can improve your boxing skills by having a coach who is knowledgeable.
- Do push-ups. Push-ups are great for building strength and endurance.
How many punches is a human capable of taking?
A punch is “a blow delivered by a fist”. One punch is all that a human can take. You are punching someone in the face if they hit you. You can’t hit him/her in the back. This would be two punches.
Do you have the ability to train yourself to box?
Yes, you can train yourself to box. Find a local boxing gym and sign up for a class. You will find most gyms offering free classes. However, if there isn’t one near you, you can always search Google for local boxes clubs.
Also, you will need equipment such as gloves, mouthpiece, headgear, sparring partners, and headgear. Once you have everything you need, you can practice your kicks and punches.
How long does it usually take to become an elite boxer?
Professional boxing requires years of dedication and hard work. You will need to train at least 10 hours per semaine if you want to be a professional boxer.
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com: Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Shoe – Clothing, Shoes & Jewellery
- Amazon.com – Sanabul Boxing Elastic Handwraps 180in Red : Sports & Outdoors
How do you set up a Boxing Gym within your House?
A common question that people ask is how to set up a gym for boxing. Many people are curious about how much equipment they should purchase, what type of space they need, and how many employees they will require. There are many things that will affect the cost to start your own business. These factors include the location, type, number of employees and marketing budget. However, most people neglect the importance of quality equipment. You cannot begin if you don’t own the right equipment. Here are some suggestions to help you start a gym for boxing at home.
- A place to train is essential. A garage, basement, spare room or even the living room would work just fine. The only requirement is that there must be enough space to set up the equipment.
- You need a punching bag (or two). This is essential because it will make it easier to practice punches. This can be anything from a small plastic bag to heavy leather bags. Make sure that it is big enough to fit you comfortably. Also make sure that it is sturdy and durable so that you can use it for years to come.
- A mat is necessary. Matting is used to protect floors and walls when practicing kicks. It is often made of foam rubber. They can be bought online or offline stores.
- A bench is essential. The bench can be used to support the body during pushups. These benches can be bought online and in physical stores. However, make sure that you choose the right size for you.
- Speedbags are essential. Speedbags help you develop quick hand movements. They can be purchased online or in stores. It is important to ensure that you purchase a product of high quality and lasting value.
- A headgear will be necessary. Headgear is used to protect your head during sparring sessions. It can either be purchased online or in a physical store. It is important to choose the right size and protection for your face.
- Gloves will be necessary. Gloves are used to protect your hands during sparring sessions. You can purchase them online or in-store. Find the right pair for you.
- A mouthpiece is essential. You can use mouthpieces to protect your teeth during sparring sessions. You can purchase these online or offline stores. Again, choose a pair that suits your style and needs.
- A ring is essential. Rings are used in real fight simulations. These rings can either be purchased in an offline store or online. Make sure that it has padding on both sides so that you aren’t injured during sparring sessions.
- You need a towel. To wipe away sweat after each session, towels are necessary. They can either be purchased at your local sporting good store or online. Make certain that they are soft and absorbent.