FLOYD MAYWEATHER has confirmed that he will fight YouTuber Deji in November, despite not knowing who he is.
On Wednesday, the former world champion, 45, revealed that he had agreed to the exhibition bout which is due to take place in November.
Mayweather claims he doesn’t know who his next opponent is
Deji (R) won his most recent against Fousey (L) last month
But, he claimed that he has no idea who his opponent actually is.
When speaking to TMZ Sports about his upcoming fights, the Michigan-born boxer said: “I’ve got one with the guy Deji.
“I want to make sure I’m saying it right, it’s Deji right?
“We will be doing an exhibition in Dubai at the Coca-Cola Arena, that is in November.”
Although he claims that he is still unsure of who Deji is, Mayweather and his team have reportedly been in talks with the YouTube star for weeks in an attempt to secure the fight.
Deji, 25, recently defeated American YouTuber Fousey, 32, at the O2 Arena in London.
It marked his first boxing win following three successive losses against Jake Paul, Alex Wassabi and Vinnie Hacker.
He is now preparing to face the self-proclaimed Best Ever in a highly-anticipated exhibition in the Middle East.
Meanwhile, Mayweather is set to face MMA star Mikuru Asakura, 30, in an exhibition on Sunday.
It will be his fourth bout since retiring professionally in 2017.
He is also in talks with Conor McGregor over a potential rematch after defeating the ex-UFC star five years ago.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can a beginner get started in boxing?
Boxing has been around since ancient times. Boxing was initially developed by ancient warriors to defeat enemies. Boxing is still a popular sport all over the globe. You don’t even need to go to a gym to box. You will need some gloves, punching bag, and some friends to spar.
You can also find local amateur boxing clubs where you can join and get trained by professional coaches. Once you’ve mastered basic punches and combinations, you’ll be ready to compete in tournaments.
How can you box punches properly?
A punching bag is used for practicing boxing punches. The bag is used to practice boxing punches until you feel confident. Then you move onto another part of your body. Once you feel comfortable with one area, you’ll move on to the next.
How many punches is a human capable of taking?
A punch is defined by “a blow delivered using a fist”. A punch can only be taken once per person. If someone hits you in your face, it is punching. You cannot hit someone’s back. That would be two punches.
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com : Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Boots : Clothing, Shoes & Jewel
- Amazon.com – Sanabul Boxing handwraps elastic 180 inch red : Sports & Outdoors
How do I setup a Boxing Gym in My House
How to setup a boxing gym is a common question asked every day by people who want to start their own business. Many people ask how much money they should spend on equipment, what kind of space is needed, how many employees do you think you need etc. There are many factors that affect the cost of starting your own business. Location, type of business and number of employees are all important factors. But one thing that most people forget is the importance of having good equipment. Without the proper equipment, you can’t get started. These are some great tips for starting a home boxing club.
- You need to have somewhere you can train. The space you need to train can be found in the garage, basement and spare rooms, as well as in the living room. Only thing is that the equipment must have enough space.
- You need a punching bag (or two). This is very important because without a punching bag you won’t be able to practice punches. This can be anything from a small plastic bag to heavy leather bags. It must be big enough for you to carry it comfortably. You should also ensure it is durable and strong so it can last many years.
- You need a mat. Matting is used to protect floors or walls while practicing kicks. It is usually made of foam rubber. You can buy them online and offline.
- A bench is necessary. A bench is used for support while performing pushups. They can be purchased online or offline stores. Make sure you get the right size.
- Speedbags are essential. Speedbags allow you to make quick hand movements. You can buy them from either online or offline shops. You want to make sure you get a high-quality product that will last.
- Headgear is necessary. Headgear is used to protect your head during sparring sessions. It can either be purchased online or in a physical store. It is important to choose the right size and protection for your face.
- Gloves are necessary. Gloves are needed to protect your hands during sparring sessions. They can be ordered online or at local shops. Pick the pair that suits you best.
- You will need a mouthpiece. You can use mouthpieces to protect your teeth during sparring sessions. These mouthpieces can be bought online or in stores. Make sure you choose the pair that fits your style and meets your needs.
- A ring is essential. Rings can be used for simulating real fights. These rings can either be purchased in an offline store or online. Make sure that it has padding on both sides so that you aren’t injured during sparring sessions.
- A towel is essential. Towels are used to wipe sweat off after each workout session. They can be purchased at local sporting goods store or online stores. Make sure that they’re soft and absorbent.