FLOYD MAYWEATHER was flanked by an army of security to stop him being mobbed by fans on a recent shopping trip.
The undefeated boxing legend, 45, is known for lavish lifestyle after raking in millions from the sport.
Floyd Mayweather, wearing the Adidas hoody over his head, was mobbed while out shopping
The legend was flanked by a huge army of security guards in the mall
And he was out again splashing the cash in Scottsdale, Arizona.
As ever, despite having his head covered by an Adidas hoodie, the superstar did not go unnoticed.
One stunned shopper filmed Mayweather in the mall being led forward by a wall of security guards, with a huge entourage in tow, as a hoard of his supporters followed him.
Meanwhile, Mayweather is set for his first fight in the UK as he takes on Aaron Chalmers NEXT WEEK.
Former five-weight world champion Mayweather will be back in action on February 25 in an exhibition fight with the Geordie Shore-turned-MMA star at London’s O2.
Mayweather was last in action at the end of 2022 when he stopped KSI’s brother Deji in the sixth round of their fight.
The 50-0 boxing icon also beat Mikuru Asakura and Don Moore in exhibition fights last year.
Chalmers, best known for his stint on reality TV show Geordie Shore, has turned his hand to combat sports in recent years.
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST NEW CUSTOMER SIGN UP DEALS
Having won a few MMA bouts, most notably with Bellator, Chalmers launched his boxing career last year, winning on points.
But a clash against one of the greatest fighters of all time in Mayweather represents an entirely different task.
However, boxing fans have been left outraged after the record cost to buy the exhibition bout on pay-per-view was announced.
Floyd Mayweather will face Aaron Chalmers next week at The O2
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the 7 punches used in boxing?
The seven punches used in boxing include the jab (cross), hook, uppercut; straight right; left hook; and body shot. These punches are used for attacking the opponent’s body, head, and legs.
How to protect yourself
Always defend your head when you’re being attacked. The goal is to avoid getting punched. To do this, you will need to learn how to prevent an incoming punch. Here’s what to do:
- Elevate your shoulders high and straighten your shoulders.
- Keep your elbows near your sides.
- Your forearm can block the punch coming from your opponent.
- Counterattack immediately.
- Keep blocking until the attacker flees.
- Don’t give up on your defense.
Do you have the ability to train yourself to box?
Yes, it is possible to learn how to box. All you have to do is find a nearby boxing club and join a class. Most gyms offer free classes, but if you don’t see one nearby, you can always look up local boxing clubs on Google.
Equipment such as gloves, mouthpieces, headgear and sparring partners are also required. Once you have this equipment, it’s time to start practicing your kicks.
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
How to setup a Boxing Gym at my House
How to setup a boxing gym is a common question asked every day by people who want to start their own business. Many people wonder how much money to spend on equipment, what space is necessary, how many staff they require, etc. There are many factors that can affect the cost of starting your business. These factors include the location, type, number of employees and marketing budget. But one thing that most people forget is the importance of having good equipment. You cannot begin if you don’t own the right equipment. So if you really want to start a boxing gym in your home, here are some tips to help you out.
- You need a place where you can train. It could be a garage, basement or spare room. Even the living room will work. Only one requirement: There must be enough space for the equipment to be set up.
- A punching bag (or more) is essential. This is vital because you won’t have the ability to practice punches without it. This can be anything from a small plastic bag to heavy leather bags. You should ensure that the bag is large enough to accommodate you comfortably. Also make sure that it is sturdy and durable so that you can use it for years to come.
- You will need a mat. Matting is used to protect floors or walls while practicing kicks. Matting is typically made from foam rubber. You can buy them online and offline.
- A bench is necessary. You can use a bench to support your body when you are doing pushups. These benches can be bought online and in physical stores. Make sure you get the right size.
- A speedbag is required. Speedbags are useful for developing quick hand movements. You can purchase them online or in-store. You want to make sure you get a high-quality product that will last.
- You need a headgear. It protects your head when sparring. You can buy it from either online shops or offline stores. You should ensure that the product you select fits your face well.
- You need gloves. Gloves are necessary to protect your hands when sparring. These gloves can be bought online or in stores. Choose a pair that suits your needs and style.
- A mouthpiece is required. You can use mouthpieces to protect your teeth during sparring sessions. These mouthpieces can be bought online or in stores. Choose the right pair for you.
- You will need a ring. Rings are used to simulate real fights. They can be purchased offline or online stores. To ensure you aren’t hurt during sparring sessions, make sure it has padding on both ends.
- You will need to have a towel. To wipe off sweat after any workout, you will need to use towels. They can be purchased at local sporting goods store or online stores. They should be soft and absorbent.