BOXING legend Floyd Mayweather has revealed his exhibition bout with Logan Paul is another way to show off his boxing skills.
The 43-year-old pits his wits against the YouTuber on February 20 in an encounter that is predicted to shatter PPV records.
Mayweather hasn’t fought since his KO victory against Japanese kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa in their exhibition contest in December 2018.
Meanwhile Paul, 25, has failed to win any of his two boxing contests – losing his rematch to rival KSI last year on points.
But the pair will get it on next year with a venue to be announced in the near future.
Speaking in the Fanmio press release, Mayweather said: “This is going to be a great night for the fans worldwide as we are bringing something special to them through sports and entertainment.
“I have never shied away from doing things differently throughout my career and fighting Logan Paul in this special exhibition is just another opportunity for me to do it again.”
Paul added: “I am always searching for the ultimate challenge and it is a dream to go toe-to-toe with the greatest boxer alive.
“I am ALL IN, and on February 20th, the world could witness the greatest upset in the history of sports.”
Rapper Snoop Dogg has offered to provide commentary for the fight after he delighted fans during Mike Tyson’s bout against Roy Jones Jr.
The upcoming fight has been ridiculed by UFC president Dana White as he hit out at the ‘state of boxing’.
He said: “When people ask me what’s the state of boxing right now, that’s where it’s at.
“Didn’t that kid get beat up by the f****** video game kid from England and now he’s going to fight Floyd Mayweather?”
Prior to the contest being announced, MMA commentator Joe Rogan stated Paul had a chance of beating Mayweather, but only if they fought inside the octagon.