JAKE PAUL has revealed an inside look at the $4million warehouse gym he shares with his brother Logan.
The pair of social media stars-turned boxers both relocated from Los Angeles to Puerto Rico.
Jake Paul’s shares a $4m warehouse gym with brother Logan
The brothers train in the gym
Jake and Logan Paul during a training session
Their gloves hang from the locker room
Jake recently gave a tour of his £13million mansion, which has EIGHT bedrooms, a recording studio and a stunning pool.
And he also sparred no expense with Logan when they turned an empty 11,800 square foot warehouse into a two-story training facility.
He said: “This warehouse cost us about $3.5-4million with all the upgrades.”
Logan has a practise WWE ring outside of the gym but inside is a boxer’s dream.
The lower level has two boxing rings, an area full of heavy bags and a separate weight zone for strength and conditioning.
Their boxing equipment, including gloves and boots, are stored in the locker room while framed pictures of the brothers hang off the wall.
The ring – which is covered in blood – has a PRBLM CHILD logo canvased in honour of Jake’s boxing nickname.
To keep in peak physical condition, a cardio section has treadmills, exercise bikes and stairmaster.
The boxing bags in the gym
This is where Jake Paul spars
The gym is decked out with equipment
The exercise bikes to improve cardio
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST CASINO WELCOME OFFERS
Jake also has a fridge full of Celsius, an energy and vitamin drink which sponsors him and acts as his secret weapon.
He said: “I came in this morning before sparring and I was like, feeling groggy at the end of the week it’s hard to get up and spar a bunch of rounds.
“Boom, Celsius picked me right up, I had an amazing workout.”
Going upstairs, Jake has a kitchen and office space which comes in handy for work or meetings.
The American was beaten for the first time in February, losing a split-decision to Tommy Fury, 24, in Saudi Arabia.
But he returns on August 5 against ex-UFC star Nate Diaz, 38.
A career in MMA is also on the horizon for Jake, having signed for the Professional Fighters League.
To prepare for his debut in the cage, he has a jujitsu workout space in the upstairs of his gym with plans to also build an MMA cage.
Not forgetting his recovery, Jake has an ice bath and red light therapy and a portable sauna.
The strength and conditioning area
Jake Paul pictured in the gym
Jake Paul gives a tour of the upstairs
A grappling space for jiu jitsu
An office space with a kitchen
This is the recovery zone
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some ways I can improve my combat defense?
You can improve your defense in fighting by learning how to fight smart. You need to be able to defend yourself from all angles and counterattack if necessary.
If you don’t know how fight, you won’t be ready for anything. You’ll just get beaten up. You’ll just get beat up if you know how fight.
Here are some suggestions to help improve your defense.
- Know where your opponent’s attack is coming from. This means you must pay close attention to the body language of your opponent. If your opponent appears nervous, it could mean that he’s about to attack again.
- Stay calm. Don’t panic. Instead, stay focused and relaxed.
- Block with your arms. Blocking with your arms is an effective and simple way to defend against attacks.
- Counterattack. You should immediately counterattack your opponent if they are attacking you.
- Fight dirty. Fighting dirty is another method to defend yourself. If your opponent kicks you in the face, you can counter by kicking him back.
What are the advantages of learning to box
If you want to learn how to box, then you should consider the following reasons:
- It builds confidence. Boxing will teach you how to deal with bullies and other bullies.
- It improves your physical and mental health. Boxing increases muscle mass. Muscle mass makes you more powerful.
- It teaches self-defense skills. You learn how fight and how to protect yourself.
- It builds mental toughness. Mental toughness is important when you’re facing challenges.
- It can give you a feeling of accomplishment. Once you have learned a technique you’ll feel like you are a real boxer.
- It’s fun! It’s fun!
- It’s cheap. It only takes a pair if boxing gloves, and a punchingbag.
- It doesn’t take up much space
What are some of the benefits of boxing
Boxing offers many health benefits. For one, boxing can help build strong bones and muscles. It improves your coordination and reflexes. It can also help strengthen your heart muscle and lungs. The best part is that boxing doesn’t require any special equipment. You can use any item you have at home.
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
How do I set up a boxing gym at my house?
People who are looking to start their own business often ask how to set up a boxing club. People often ask what amount they should spend on equipment, what size space is needed, how many people do they need, etc. There are many factors that affect the cost of starting your own business. These factors include the location, type, number of employees and marketing budget. Most people don’t realize the importance to have good equipment. You cannot begin if you don’t own the right equipment. Here are some suggestions to help you start a gym for boxing at home.
- You need a place where you can train. You can use your garage, basement, spare bedroom, or living room to train. The only requirement is that there must be enough space to set up the equipment.
- A punching bag is essential. It is crucial because you will not be able practice punches if you don’t have a punching bag. It could be anything you like, from a simple plastic bag to a sturdy leather bag. It must be big enough for you to carry it comfortably. Also make sure that it is sturdy and durable so that you can use it for years to come.
- You need a mat. When practicing kicks, mats are used to protect walls and floors. It is usually made of foam rubber. You can buy them online and offline.
- A bench is a must. You can use a bench to support your body when you are doing pushups. They can be purchased online or offline stores. Make sure you get the right size.
- A speedbag is required. Speedbags are used to develop fast hand movements. They can be purchased from online or offline stores. Make sure that you buy a quality product which will last long.
- A headgear will be necessary. You need a headgear to protect your head while sparring. You can purchase it online or in stores. It is important to choose the right size and protection for your face.
- You need gloves. Gloves are needed to protect your hands during sparring sessions. These gloves can be bought online or in stores. Find the right pair for you.
- You need a mouthpiece. Mouthpieces protect your teeth when sparring takes place. You can purchase these online or offline stores. Make sure you choose the pair that fits your style and meets your needs.
- A ring is necessary. Rings can be used for simulating real fights. These rings can either be purchased in an offline store or online. You should ensure that the padding is on both sides to prevent injuries during sparring sessions.
- You will need a towel. Towels are used to wipe sweat off after each workout session. They can either be purchased at your local sporting good store or online. Make certain that they are soft and absorbent.