JAKE PAUL left brother Logan shocked with his callout of Conor McGregor – but only after producing a dreadful impression of him.
It comes after McGregor branded the YouTuber-turned boxer a “DONKEY” and backed Nate Diaz to win their fight on August 5.
Jake Paul called out Conor McGregor on Logan Paul’s podcast
Logan Paul was left stunned by Jake’s call out
Paul revealed he found the insult funny but absolutely butchered an attempt at impersonating the UFC legend.
He said on Logan’s Impaulsive podcast: “I think Conor McGregor is funny as f***.
“Like when I watch him talk shit about me and he’s like, ‘Oh yeah, that lad he’s a bit windy. He’s a bit windy and he’s a f*****g donkey.’
“I don’t know how to do it, but I’m like, Yeah, bro. But guess what Conor? I’d beat the f*****g f*** out of you and you can’t box as good as me.
“I’m going to do to Nate what you couldn’t which is knock him the f*** out and you’re going to be sitting there with your new beer company – that’s is failing – drinking it, drunk as f***, realising that you p****d your life away drinking at the end of the bottle.
“And you’re gonna say, ‘Damn, I really thought no one was going to do what I did in this sport, I really thought no one was going to be as big of a name, I really thought I was going to be the biggest forever.’
“But you can’t choose and you can’t have both lives.”
Paul, 26, has continued to call out McGregor, 34, ever since his professional boxing debut in 2020.
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST CASINO WELCOME OFFERS
He returns against McGregor’s ex-opponent Diaz, 38, in Texas just six months after suffering his first loss, to Tommy Fury, 24.
Meanwhile, McGregor is set to make his UFC comeback this year against Michael Chandler, 37, after two years out with injury.
The former two-weight champion has boxed just once before, losing to American great Floyd Mayweather in 2017.
But he needed special permission from the UFC to do so as Paul took a swipe at McGregor and Dana White.
He said: “That money fight will always be there and when I knock Nate Diaz the f*** out and you realise I’m the biggest fight for you, call me.
“And I’ll answer, and I’m my own boss, I make my own decisions.
“I’m not controlled by Dana White, I don’t have a dad so I can make the fight happen.
“But if Dana lets you make the fight happen then we can run it.”
Conor McGregor is set to return against Michael Chandler
Jake Paul facing off with Nate Diaz
Frequently Asked Questions
How much weight should you lift while working out?
For strength improvement, weight lifting is an essential part of your fitness routine. Lifting weights should be done with care. Don’t do it too often. The second is to lift heavier loads every other day. Third, you should do 8 repetitions of each exercise. Fourth, take a break between sets for 2 minutes. Fifth, do all exercises without momentum. And finally, focus on form rather than speed.
What are the different types and uses of boxing gloves?
There are three types of boxing gloves available: mitts and fingerless mitts. Mitten gloves have padding around the knuckles. Fingerless mitts do not have padding around the knuckles, but they still cover the fingers. Full-fingered gloves have padding around the entire hand.
Mittens are useful for striking the fist or punching. Fingerless mitt gloves are used for punching or striking with the knuckle of the index finger. Boxing gloves with full-fingering are designed for punching with your entire fist.
What are the potential benefits of learning to Box?
The following are reasons why you should learn how to box.
- It builds confidence. Being able to box will help you face bullies and other bullies.
- It is good for your health. Boxing increases muscle mass. Muscle mass is what makes you stronger.
- It teaches self-defense skills. You learn how fight and how to protect yourself.
- It improves your mental toughness. When you face challenges, mental toughness is essential.
- It can give you a feeling of accomplishment. Once you’ve mastered a certain technique, you’ll feel like a real boxer.
- It’s fun! There’s nothing better than getting punched in the stomach.
- It’s cheap. All you need are a pair of punching bags and boxing gloves.
- It doesn’t require much space
What does it take to become professional boxer?
To become a professional boxer, it takes dedication and years of hard work. To become a professional fighter, you will need to devote at least 10 hours per weeks to training.
Are you able to learn how to box?
Yes, it is possible to learn how to box. Find a local boxing gym and sign up for a class. Most gyms offer free classes, but if you don’t see one nearby, you can always look up local boxing clubs on Google.
Also, you will need equipment such as gloves, mouthpiece, headgear, sparring partners, and headgear. Once you have everything you need, you can practice your kicks and punches.
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
How do I setup a Boxing Gym in My House
A common question that people ask is how to set up a gym for boxing. Many people want to know how much they should spend on equipment and what size space is required. How many employees are needed? There are many factors that can affect the cost of starting your business. These factors include the location, type, number of employees and marketing budget. The importance of having quality equipment is something that many people forget. You cannot start if there isn’t the equipment. So if you really want to start a boxing gym in your home, here are some tips to help you out.
- You will need somewhere to train. Anyplace you can train is fine, whether it’s in your garage, basement, spare or living area. Only one thing is required: there must be enough room to install the equipment.
- A punching bag or two is necessary. This is essential because it will make it easier to practice punches. This can be anything from a small plastic bag to heavy leather bags. It should be big enough that you can comfortably carry it. Also make sure that it is sturdy and durable so that you can use it for years to come.
- You will need a pad. Matting is used to protect floors and walls when practicing kicks. It is made mostly of foam rubber. You can buy them online and offline.
- You need a bench. You can use a bench to support your body when you are doing pushups. These benches can be bought online and in physical stores. Make sure you get the right size.
- Speedbags are essential. Speedbags allow you to make quick hand movements. You can purchase them online or in-store. It is important to ensure that you purchase a product of high quality and lasting value.
- A headgear is essential. The headgear protects your head during sparring sessions. You can purchase it online or in stores. It is important to choose the right size and protection for your face.
- Gloves are necessary. Gloves are needed to protect your hands during sparring sessions. These gloves can be bought online or in stores. Choose a pair that suits your needs and style.
- You need a mouthpiece. Mouthpieces are used to protect your teeth during sparring sessions. These are available online and in offline shops. You should choose the pair that best suits you and your needs.
- You will need a ring. Rings are used in real fight simulations. These rings can either be purchased in an offline store or online. To ensure you aren’t hurt during sparring sessions, make sure it has padding on both ends.
- You will need to have a towel. Towels are used to wipe sweat off after each workout session. They can be purchased at local sporting goods store or online stores. Make sure that they’re soft and absorbent.