JAKE PAUL said he has personally reached out to Tommy Fury and warned he will “move on for good” if his latest offer is not accepted.
The pair of celebrity boxing stars are in talks to once again reschedule their pay-per-view grudge match.
Jake Paul said he has personally reached out to Tommy Fury to get a fight deal done
Tommy Fury is in talks to fight Jake Paul
Paul recently took to Twitter to accuse Fury of “ducking” him after sending out a “seven-figure” fight contract.
Now the YouTuber-turned boxer has claimed he sent his rival a direct message in a bid to get a deal over the line.
He said on Anthony Pompliano’s podcast: “Even now Tommy Fury is creating all these smoke and mirrors and he’s ducking.
“He wouldn’t respond to my DM. I sent him a DM like, ‘Yo, you have the offer in your inbox, like let’s make this fight happen for the fans.’
“He hasn’t even opened it.”
Paul went on to whip out his phone and read the alleged social media message.
He said: “I’m sending you an offer tomorrow, we’re either going to do this or move on for good as the fans are fed up.
“Look at the comments on your tweets this was a big fight and now it’s on the edge of being irrelevant.
FREE BETS AND SIGN UP DEALS – BEST NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS
“Your dad claims you want this, you say you want this and I want this, so sign up.”
Twice the duo have put pen to paper on a fight but both times Fury has been forced to withdraw.
Last December he suffered a rib injury and in their rehashed date of August, the Brit was hit with US visa issues which still persist today.
Paul, 25, in October beat UFC legend Anderson Silva, 47, the biggest win in his 6-0 career.
A month later he travelled to Dubai to watch Fury, 23, box in a late-notice exhibition and the two camps agreed to fight in 2023.
And Paul claimed Silva, who had a 4-1 record in the ring, is a tougher opponent than Fury.
He said: “Tommy Fury is a ten times easier fight than Anderson Silva.
“He doesn’t have the experience, he’s never been in a tough fight, he’s only fought people who are taxi cab drivers.
“The dude isn’t tough, he’s not good. He’s never been hit, he’s never been tested.
“Not only that, he’s only fought in one six round fight, all of his fights before that have been four rounds so he’s never even gone an eight-round fight.”
Tommy Fury and Jake Paul are still linked with a grudge match
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does learning to box take?
Boxing is one of the oldest martial arts known to man. China was home to the first ever boxing match, which took place around 2200 BC. Boxing has been practiced for thousands of years. Boxing is still very popular with celebrities and athletes. However, it takes about 10 months to become proficient at boxing.
Boxing involves many movements, which is why it can take so long to learn. Each movement requires a specific set of muscles to work properly. It takes time and effort to build these muscles.
After you learn how to move your own body, you can practice any type of boxing. Over time, each technique will become more difficult.
How long does it take for boxers to train each day?
Boxing trainers often train at least 4 hours per day. They also spend time studying boxing techniques, learning new moves, and practicing their punches. Boxers sometimes spar 10 times per semaine.
How long does it take to become a professional boxer?
To become a professional boxer, it takes dedication and years of hard work. To become a professional fighter, you will need to devote at least 10 hours per weeks to training.
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com : Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Boots : Clothing, Shoes & Jewel
- Amazon.com – Sanabul Boxing Gloves Elastic 180 Inch Red : Outdoors & Sports
How do I setup a Boxing Gym in My House
How to setup a boxing gym is a common question asked every day by people who want to start their own business. Many people want to know how much they should spend on equipment and what size space is required. How many employees are needed? The cost of starting a business can be affected by many factors. These include where you are located, how many employees you have, the marketing budget and competition. The importance of having quality equipment is something that many people forget. Without the proper equipment, you can’t get started. Here are some helpful tips if you want to open a boxing studio in your own home.
- A place to train is essential. The space you need to train can be found in the garage, basement and spare rooms, as well as in the living room. Only one thing is required: there must be enough room to install the equipment.
- A punching bag is essential. This is vital because you won’t have the ability to practice punches without it. You can use anything, from a plastic bag to a heavy-duty leather bag. Make sure that it is big enough to fit you comfortably. Make sure it’s durable and sturdy so you can use it over the years.
- You will need a pad. Matting is used to protect floors and walls when practicing kicks. It is usually made of foam rubber. They can be purchased online as well as in offline shops.
- You need a bench. The bench can be used to support the body during pushups. They can be ordered online or in local stores. But make sure to choose the right size.
- A speedbag is necessary. Speedbags can be used to improve hand movement speed. These bags can be bought online or offline. Make sure that you buy a quality product which will last long.
- A headgear is essential. Headgear is used to protect your head during sparring sessions. You can purchase it online or in stores. You should ensure that the product you select fits your face well.
- Gloves are required. Gloves are needed to protect your hands during sparring sessions. You can purchase them online or in-store. Find the right pair for you.
- A mouthpiece is essential. Mouthpieces protect your teeth when sparring takes place. These can be purchased online or in-store. Choose the right pair for you.
- A ring is necessary. Rings are used to simulate real fights. These rings can be bought online or offline. So that you don’t get injured during sparring, ensure it has padding both sides.
- You will need a towel. You need a towel to remove sweat after a workout. They can be purchased in your local sporting goods stores or online. Be sure they are soft, absorbent, and comfortable.