JAKE PAUL said he “wouldn’t even have to train” for an “easy” fight with Tommy Fury after revealing terms to reschedule their grudge match.
The celebrity boxing foes have struck an agreement to fight early next year with opposing camps locked in negotiations.
Jake Paul said he ‘wouldn’t even have to train’ for an ‘easy’ fight with Tommy Fury
Tommy Fury and Jake Paul are in line to reschdule their grudge fight
And Paul claimed he will make easy work of Fury, who has TWICE pulled out of fighting him before.
He said on the MMA Hour: “The kid’s a novice, he’s never fought anyone good. He’s never even fought an eight round fight.
“He just doesn’t have the experience like I do, which is crazy to say because he’s been doing it his whole life, but people call him a professional boxer and they respect him as a professional boxer.
“So I would love to strip that title from him. I wouldn’t even have to actually train for that fight.
“I would still train because I’m a professional, but I wouldn’t have to train to fight him.”
Paul, 25, most recently beat UFC legend Anderson Silva, 47, in October, the biggest win in his 6-0 career.
Meanwhile Fury, 23, returned this month in a last-minute exhibition bout against replacement Rolly Lambert, 33.
Paul Bamba, 33, was withdrawn on the day amid a weight disagreement and Paul was a special guest commentator on the night.
After Fury cruised past six rounds, the two clashed post-fight and an agreement to fight in 2023 was struck.
The 2019 Love Island star has twice withdrawn before, after suffering a rib injury in December and US visa issues in August.
So Paul is only willing to try once more if Fury’s team put up the money on their side.
He said: “There’s definitely interest. I think if his team is taking the financial risk and putting the event on, then I’m cool with that.
“I just don’t want to take the risk anymore because I think he’s going to back out, again, most likely.
“But it’s an easy fight for me. Way easier than Anderson.”
Tommy Fury has twice pulled out of fighting Jake Paul
Frequently Asked Questions
How to throw the jab
Here’s a step-by, easy guide on how to throw a jab.
- Take your step forward with both of your feet.
- Move your arm to the top of your shoulder.
- Bring your fist down towards your target.
- Swing your arm back upwards after hitting your target.
- Repetition steps 1 through 4.
How much weight should I lift to be a successful shopper?
You must lift weights if your goal is to increase strength. You should be aware of these guidelines when lifting weights. First, make sure that you don’t overdo it. Try to lift heavier weights every day. Third, do each exercise 8 times. Fourth, take a break between sets for 2 minutes. Fifth, you can do all the exercises without using momentum. And lastly, put more emphasis on form than speed.
What are the benefits to boxing?
Boxing is associated with many health benefits. For one, boxing can help build strong bones and muscles. It improves your coordination and reflexes. It strengthens your heart, lungs and other vital organs. The best part is that boxing doesn’t require any special equipment. Anything you have in your house can be used.
Where can I find boxing equipment?
You can purchase boxing equipment online from many places. Some of these include Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Target, and Sports Authority. Ross and TJ Maxx offer great deals on boxing gear at a fraction of the cost.
If you’re looking for quality boxing gear, then you may want to consider buying from reputable brands like Warrior, Golden Glove, and Premier Boxing Champions.
How can I improve my defensive capabilities in fighting?
Learning how to fight intelligently can help you improve your defense. You should be able defend against all attacks and also know how you can counterattack, if necessary.
If you don’t know the art of fighting, you won’t have the ability to win any fights. You’ll just get beaten up. However, if your fight skills are solid, you’ll be ready to face any challenge.
Here are some tips to help you improve your defense:
- You need to know where your opponent is coming from. This means you should pay attention to what your opponent is saying. This could be a sign that your opponent is preparing for his next attack.
- Remain calm. Don’t panic. Instead, keep calm and be focused.
- Block with your arms. Blocking with your arms is an effective and simple way to defend against attacks.
- Counterattack. If you see your opponent attacking you, then you need to counterattack immediately.
- Fight dirty. Fighting dirty is another way of defending yourself. If your opponent kicks you in the face, you can counter by kicking him back.
What is the maximum number of punches a person can take?
A punch is “a blow delivered by a fist”. Humans can only withstand one punch at a time. If someone punches you in the face you are being punched. You cannot hit the person back. This would be two punches.
How long does it take for you to learn boxing
Boxing takes 3 months to learn. This includes learning the basics, such as footwork, stance, and balance. It’s important to remember that boxing is not only about throwing punches. It’s important to be able to block and dodge punches.
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
How to setup a Boxing Gym at my House
Many people are curious about how to start a boxing business. Many people are curious about how much equipment they should purchase, what type of space they need, and how many employees they will require. There are many factors that affect the cost of starting your own business. These include where you are located, how many employees you have, the marketing budget and competition. The importance of having quality equipment is something that many people forget. If you don’t have any equipment then you cannot get started. Here are some tips for setting up a boxing school in your home.
- A place to train is essential. The space you need to train can be found in the garage, basement and spare rooms, as well as in the living room. The only requirement is that there must be enough space to set up the equipment.
- A punching bag is essential. This is very important because without a punching bag you won’t be able to practice punches. It can be anything from a cheap plastic bag to a heavy leather bag. You should ensure that the bag is large enough to accommodate you comfortably. You will also want it to last for many years.
- You need a mat. Matting is used to protect floors or walls while practicing kicks. It is usually made of foam rubber. You can buy them online and offline.
- A bench is necessary. Bench is used to support your body while doing pushups. You can buy them online or in-store. However, make sure that you choose the right size for you.
- You need a speedbag. Speedbags help you develop quick hand movements. You can buy them from either online or offline shops. Buy quality products that will last a long time.
- Headgear is necessary. For sparring, you will need to use a headgear. It can either be purchased online or in a physical store. You should ensure that the product you select fits your face well.
- Gloves are essential. Gloves are used to protect your hands during sparring sessions. They can be ordered online or at local shops. Pick the pair that suits you best.
- You need a mouthpiece. Mouthpieces are used to protect your teeth during sparring sessions. These are available online and in offline shops. You should choose the pair that best suits you and your needs.
- A ring is essential. Rings are used to simulate real fights. You can purchase them either online or offline. It should have padding on both sides, so you don’t get hurt during sparring.
- You will need to have a towel. To wipe off sweat after any workout, you will need to use towels. You can find them at your local sporting goods shop or online. You should ensure that they are absorbent and soft.