When and Where is the Fight?
Jake Paul will face Andre August on Friday, December 15 in Orlando, Florida.
What Time Does the Fight Start?
The card is set to start at 1am GMT/ 8pm ET, with the ring-walks for the main event at approximately 4am GMT/ 11pm ET.
How Can I Watch the Fight?
The fight will be broadcast LIVE on DAZN in the UK and USA. In the UK, you can subscribe to DAZN for £9.99-a-month or choose a flexible pass for £19.99-a-month. In the US, you can purchase a DAZN monthly subscription for $24.99 a month or $224.99 a year.
Full Card Lineup
Here are all the confirmed fights on the undercard:
- Jake Paul vs. Andre August; Cruiserweight
- Shadasia Green vs. Franchon Crews Dezurn; For the vacant WBC super-middleweight women's title
- Yoenis Tellez vs. TBA; Light middleweight
- Elijah Flores vs. TBA; Welterweight
- Xavier Bocanegra vs. TBA; Featherweight
What Have Jake Paul and Andre August Said?
Jake Paul expressed his desire to pursue the path towards greatness and build his experience in the ring against seasoned fighters. Andre August, on the other hand, emphasized his hunger and determination to defeat Jake Paul and send him back to YouTube for good.
Did you miss our previous article…