JAKE PAUL returns to the ring tonight against yet another former UFC star in Tyron Woodley.
The Problem Child’s fourth professional outing will see him lock horns with former UFC welterweight champion.
The blue touch paper for their fight was lit moments before Paul’s demolition of Woodley’s good friend Ben Askren in April.
The pair were involved in a heated back-and-forth in the dressing room that left Woodley fuming.
And their subsequent slanging match on social media has teed up the interesting grudge match, which, on paper, is the toughest fight of Paul’s young boxing career.
Here’s everything you need to know about the pair’s upcoming bout:
When is Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley?
- Paul and Woodley will look to settle their ongoing feud on Sunday, August 29.
- Tommy Fury takes on Bellator MMA star Anthony Taylor as chief support on the undercard.
- Daniel Dubois also features on the bill.
What time will the fight take place in the UK?
- The fight is set to get underway through the night at around 4.30am on Monday, August 29 UK time.
- That will be around 11.30pm Eastern Time in the US.
- It will be held in Paul’s home town of Cleveland, Ohio.
What is the Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley undercard?
- Jake Paul v Tyron Woodley
- Amanda Serrano v Yamileth Mercado
- Tommy Fury v Anthony Taylor
- Daniel Dubois v Joe Cusumano
- Ivan Barancyhk v Montana Love
- Charles Conwell v Juan Carlos Rubio
Where is Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley taking place?
- The Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Jake Paul’s hometown of Cleveland, Ohio plays host.
- There could be up to 20,000 spectators in attendance at the fight.
What TV channel is the fight on and can I live stream it?
- Paul vs Woodley will be shown live on BT Sport Box Office.
- You can purchase the event for £16.95 by clicking HERE.
- Showtime Sports, however, will air the fight in the United States.
What have they said?
Paul said of the former UFC star: “He’s a good striker. He’s known for knocking people out. But I think when I beat Tyron, people have to put respect on my name.
“But that’s not what I’m here for, to be honest. I already know how good I am. I know that this is going to be another easy fight.
“That’s why Showtime is in business with me. You’re looking at the future of boxing.”
Woodley said of his clash with the social media star: “Easiest fight of my career and biggest purse of my career all in one night.
“Basically, they brought me in to take out the trash. Can’t wait to shut this b***h up.
“This is getting done for the culture, the whole MMA/boxing community, to rid this guy of combat sports.”