JAY SWINGLER’S highly-anticipated Misfits boxing battle against Nichlmao is fast approaching – and there are some mouth-watering fights on the undercard.
KSI humiliated FaZe Temperrr with a first round KO in series 004 of the rising boxing promotion event.
KSI beat FaZe Temperrr in the most recent Misfits boxing event
Swingler embrassed Cherdley’s in October 2022
But fans were left feeling robbed of entertainment as the YouTube superstar’s original opponent Dillon Danis, dropped out after short notice.
However, this time round, Misfits CEO KSI has pulled some strings to get Swingler and Nichlmao in the ring together as the main event for the show.
Swingler, 27 lost his first boxing bout to social media star AnEsonGib in 2018, before beating American YouTuber Cherdley’s during series 002 of Misfits.
And the Instagram famous fighter will be determined to improve his record against boxing debutant Nichlmao.
It’s yet to be confirmed whether KSI is eyeing a return to the ring, but SunSport has all the other information on this upcoming event in Telford.
When is Swingler vs Nichlmao?
Initially, Misfits 005 was supposed to take place on Saturday, February 25 in Milton Keynes.
But now, Jay Swingler’s highly-anticipated boxing bout against Nichlmao will take place on Saturday, March 4.
The event is expected to start at 7pm UK time while the headline for the fifth edition of Misfits will get underway around 10pm UK time.
And International Centre Telford is the allocated arena for the entire event which can host approximately 4,000 fans.
How can I watch Swingler vs Nichlmao?
Swingler vs Nichlamo will be broadcast LIVE on DAZN in the UK.
Subscription members can stream the entire action through any mobile device or tablet on the DAZN app.
However, new members are required to pay a monthly fee of £7.99 for access to DAZN’s live streams.
Alternatively, SunSport will have round-by-round coverage of every fight on the card.
Who is on the undercard?
Jay Swingler and Nichlmao headline this huge event.
But history will be made as the first ever boxing tag team match is set to take place on Misfits 005.
- Jay Swingler vs Nichlmao – MAIN EVENT
- King Kenny vs Ashley Tebi from Rak Su
- Deen The Great vs Pully Arif
- Luis Pineda & BDave vs Stromedy & Austin Sprinz
- Walid Sharks vs N&A Productions
- Astrid Wett vs AJ Bunker
- Ginty vs Halal Ham
- Tempo Arts vs Godson
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the different types of boxing gloves?
There are three main types in boxing gloves: mitts; fingerless mitts; and full-fingerered. The padding around the knuckles of mitten gloves is called padding. Fingerless mitts are not padded around the knuckles and still cover the fingers. Full-fingered gloves have padding throughout the entire hand.
Mittens are used for punching or hitting with the fist. Fingerless mitt gloves are used for punching or striking with the knuckle of the index finger. Boxing gloves with full-fingering are designed for punching with your entire fist.
Where can I find boxing equipment?
There are many websites that sell boxing equipment. Amazon, eBay. Walmart. Target. and Sports Authority are just a few of the many places you can buy boxing equipment online. If you’re looking for cheap boxing gear, then you might want to check out discount stores like Ross or TJ Maxx.
Quality boxing gear is what you should be looking for. You can consider Warrior, Golden Glove or Premier Boxing Champions.
Do you have the ability to train yourself to box?
Yes, it is possible to learn how to box. Just find a local boxing studio and sign up for a class. You can find free classes at most gyms, or you can search for nearby boxing clubs via Google.
Equipment such as gloves, mouthpieces, headgear and sparring partners are also required. Once you’ve got all of that, you can begin practicing your punches and kicks.
What are the 7 punches to boxing?
The seven punches in boxing are jab, cross, hook, uppercut, straight right, left hook, and body shot. These punches will be used to attack the opponent’s head, body and legs.
What is the best way to practice boxing with no partner?
If you’re looking for a partner to practice boxing, you can watch boxing matches on television. A local amateur boxing association is also available. Amateur boxesing clubs usually hold regular training sessions. These sessions often involve sparring partners who hit the pads together.
Punching bags are another option for practicing boxing. Before you use the bag, be sure to protect yourself with gloves or boxing gloves.
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
How to set up a Boxing Gym in my House
Anyone who wants to open a business is often asked how to set-up a boxing studio. Many people wonder how much money to spend on equipment, what space is necessary, how many staff they require, etc. There are many variables that influence the cost of starting a new business. Some of them include location, type of business, number of employees, marketing budget, competition etc. Most people don’t realize the importance to have good equipment. You cannot begin if you don’t own the right equipment. Here are some tips for setting up a boxing school in your home.
- You will need somewhere to train. Anyplace you can train is fine, whether it’s in your garage, basement, spare or living area. Only thing is that the equipment must have enough space.
- A punching bag or two is necessary. This is important as you won’t learn how to punch without one. This can be anything from a small plastic bag to heavy leather bags. It should be big enough that you can comfortably carry it. You should also ensure it is durable and strong so it can last many years.
- You will need a mat. Matting protects floors and walls from kicks. It is usually made out of foam rubber. These products can be ordered online or offline.
- A bench is essential. A bench is used for support while performing pushups. These can be bought online or in stores. Make sure you get the right size.
- A speedbag is required. Speedbags help you develop quick hand movements. They can be purchased online or in stores. Buy quality products that will last a long time.
- You need a headgear. The headgear protects your head during sparring sessions. You can buy it from either online shops or offline stores. It is important to choose the right size and protection for your face.
- Gloves will be necessary. Gloves are needed to protect your hands during sparring sessions. You can purchase them online or in-store. Find the right pair for you.
- A mouthpiece is essential. Mouthpieces are used for protecting your teeth during sparring sessions. These mouthpieces can be bought online or in stores. Make sure you choose the pair that fits your style and meets your needs.
- A ring is necessary. Rings can be used to simulate real fights. These rings can be bought online or offline. Make sure that it has padding on both sides so that you aren’t injured during sparring sessions.
- Towels are essential. To wipe away sweat after each session, towels are necessary. You can find them at your local sporting goods shop or online. They should be soft and absorbent.