JOE JOYCE is ready to fight BOTH Anthony Joshua or Tyson Fury in December.
AJ and Fury are still in talks for a December 3 Battle of Britain at Cardiff’s Principality Stadium.
Joe Joyce is ready to fight both Anthony Joshua or Tyson Fury in December
But the Gypsy King had grown increasingly frustrated with Joshua yet to return the contract.
So Joyce has offered himself up as an alternate option for either heavyweight star if negotiations collapse.
He tweeted: If Fury and AJ aren’t fighting then I’ll step in.
“December 3rd is tight for me @Tyson_Fury, but @EddieHearn you can give your new best mate @frankwarren_tv a call and I’ll take the 17th slot with AJ.
“Easy fight to make!”
Joyce announced himself further to the blue ribband division by becoming the first man to stop Joseph Parker.
It was a career-best win, which Fury watched from ringside and Joshua is sure to have taken notice of.
It earned him the WBO “interim” title, guaranteeing himself a shot at Oleksandr Usyk’s belt.
FREE BETS AND SIGN UP DEALS – BEST NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS
Usyk, 35, beat Joshua, 32, on points twice in the space of 11 months but ruled himself out of a unification bout with Fury until next year.
So Fury, 34, reacted by offering AJ an unlikely title shot in Wales, with talks ongoing.
It leaves Joyce, 37, momentarily on the outside, although he will take any of the three tops names, refusing to be picky.
He told SunSport: “The dream next fight would probably be Usyk, or Fury, or Joshua.
“There’s all the top names and they’re obviously great, exciting fights.
“I’m at the top of the division now in the elite level, so I will fight anyone.”
Tyson Fury watched from ringside as Joe Joyce beat Joseph Parker
Anthony Joshua is still in talks to fight Tyson Fury in December
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I practice boxing alone?
So, if you want to practice boxing without a partner, you can simply watch professional boxing matches on TV. Or you can find an amateur boxing club near you. Amateur boxing groups often have regular training sessions. These sessions typically include sparring partners that hit pads together.
Boxing can also be practiced using punching bags. Before hitting the bag you should make sure you are wearing protective gear, such as gloves.
How long does it take to learn to box?
Boxing is one among the oldest martial arts known. China recorded the first boxing match in 2200 BC. Boxing has been practiced for thousands of years. Today, boxing is still loved by celebrities and athletes. It takes around 10 months for a boxer to be proficient.
It takes so long for boxing to be learned because there are many types of movements involved. To be able to perform each movement correctly, certain muscles are required. It takes time to train these muscles.
However, once you know how to move your entire body, you can then start any type of boxing technique. As you get more proficient at each technique, you will be able to improve your skills.
What’s the difference between a left cross and a left hook?
A left hook is thrown at the side of the body and a right crossover is thrown at the front.
A left hook is thrown with the back of the hand facing the opponent’s face. The elbow is bent 90°. The wrist is turned 45° toward opponent.
A right cross is thrown with the palm facing the opponent’s face and the elbow straight. The opponent is 45 degrees from your wrist.
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com: Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Shoe – Clothing, Shoes & Jewellery
- Amazon.com : Sanabul Boxing Handwraps Elastic 180 inch Red : Sports & Outdoors
How do you set up a Boxing Gym within your House?
Anyone who wants to open a business is often asked how to set-up a boxing studio. Many people wonder how much money to spend on equipment, what space is necessary, how many staff they require, etc. The cost of starting a business can be affected by many factors. Location, type of business and number of employees are all important factors. The importance of having quality equipment is something that many people forget. You can’t start if you don’t have the right equipment. So if you really want to start a boxing gym in your home, here are some tips to help you out.
- You need to have somewhere you can train. The space you need to train can be found in the garage, basement and spare rooms, as well as in the living room. The only requirement is that there must be enough space to set up the equipment.
- A punching bag or two is necessary. It is crucial because you will not be able practice punches if you don’t have a punching bag. You can use anything, from a plastic bag to a heavy-duty leather bag. Make sure that it is big enough to fit you comfortably. You should also ensure it is durable and strong so it can last many years.
- You need a mat. Matting is used to protect floors and walls when practicing kicks. Matting is typically made from foam rubber. They can be purchased online as well as in offline shops.
- A bench is essential. The bench can be used to support the body during pushups. They can be purchased online or offline stores. However, make sure that you choose the right size for you.
- A speedbag is necessary. Speedbags allow you to make quick hand movements. You can purchase them online or in-store. Be sure to buy quality products that last.
- You need a headgear. The headgear protects your head during sparring sessions. It can be bought online or in-store. Be sure to find the perfect fit and protect your face.
- Gloves are essential. Gloves protect your hands during sparring sessions. These gloves can be bought online or in stores. Select the pair that fits your style and needs.
- A mouthpiece is essential. Mouthpieces are used for protecting your teeth during sparring sessions. These mouthpieces can be bought online or in stores. Make sure you choose the pair that fits your style and meets your needs.
- You need a ring. Rings are used to simulate real fights. These rings can be bought online or offline. So that you don’t get injured during sparring, ensure it has padding both sides.
- A towel is essential. To wipe your sweat off after every workout, use a towel. They can be purchased in your local sporting goods stores or online. Make sure that they’re soft and absorbent.