JOE JOYCE has listed three dream names for his next fight – with Anthony Joshua one man he wants to “bash up”.
Brit heavyweight Joyce, 37, is in line for a shot at Oleksandr Usyk’s WBO world title after brutally knocking out Joseph Parker with a stunning left hook last weekend.
Joseph Parker punched his way to title contention with an 11th-round KO of Joseph Parker
A grudge match with Anthony Joshua is high on Joyce’s plans
The Juggernaught also wants to fight Oleksandr Usyk and Tyson Fury
And the Juggernaut has vowed he is not scared of anyone after extending his flawless record to 15-0.
Joyce told Sunsport: “The dream next fight would probably be [Oleksandr] Usyk, or [Tyson] Fury, or [Anthony] Joshua.
“There’s all the top names and they’re obviously great, exciting fights.
“I’m at the top of the division now in the elite level, so I will fight anyone.”
Joyce doesn’t believe a fight with unified heavyweight champ Usyk will come to fruition anytime soon, so he would love to come to blows with Joshua again.
The Putney Juggernaut previously lost to AJ when the pair clashed as amateurs.
He continued: “I don’t think Usyk’s going to fight me, he’s going to fight Fury first.
“But yeah, the Joshua fight is one that I’d like to do.
“I’d like to bash him up.”
The 2016 Olympic silver medallist is also sceptical of a meeting with Tyson Fury, who says his December bout with Joshua is off after AJ missed the Gypsy King’s deadline to sign a contract offer.
Joyce, who is eyeing a return in Spring 2023, said on WBC champ Fury: “He’s talking about wanting to fight me, but let’s see what happens because a lot of things change.
“He’s saying one thing then another thing happens.
It will take until the day before any potential fight between the pair for Joyce to fully believe a showdown with the Gypsy King will take place.
The Juggernaut said: “Post weigh-in [then] I’ll believe we’re fighting.”
FREE BETS AND SIGN UP DEALS – BEST NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find boxing equipment?
There are many websites that sell boxing equipment. There are many online stores that sell boxing equipment, including Amazon, eBay Walmart, Target and Sports Authority. Ross and TJ Maxx offer great deals on boxing gear at a fraction of the cost.
Warrior, Golden Glove, or Premier Boxing Champions are all good options if quality is your goal.
How long does it take to learn to box?
Boxing is the oldest known martial art. China was home to the first ever boxing match, which took place around 2200 BC. Boxing has existed for thousands upon thousands of generations. Boxing is still a popular sport among celebrities and athletes. It takes approximately 10 months to master boxing.
It takes so long for boxing to be learned because there are many types of movements involved. To perform each movement properly, you need specific muscles. This is why it takes time for these muscles to grow.
However, once you know how to move your entire body, you can then start any type of boxing technique. You’ll get better at each technique over time.
How can I defend my boxing skills by myself?
Boxing is one of the oldest martial arts known to man. Boxing can also be considered to one of hardest sports to perform. You can’t just punch someone across the face and make him go away. You must be able defend yourself from kicks and punches.
Finding a nearby boxing gym is the first step. Once you have located a good gym, you can get gloves and headgear. Gloves protect the hands while headgear protects the head. You will also need shorts and a shirt.
Once you’ve got all your equipment, you’ll need to warm up properly. Start off slowly and gradually work your way up to full speed. When you feel ready, hit the bag and spar with another boxer. Don‘t fret if you don’t succeed. Just try again until you nail it.
What is Boxing, exactly?
Boxing is an intense sport in which two people attempt to knock their opponent out by hitting them in both the head or face. The goal of boxing, is to strike your opponent as hard as you can without causing injury. Both boxers need to be able throw punches at high speeds in order to achieve this. They should also have excellent hand-eye coordination.
What does it take to become professional boxer?
Professional boxing requires years of dedication and hard work. If you want to become a professional boxer, you’ll need to dedicate at least 10 hours per week to training.
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
How do you set up a Boxing Gym within your House?
Anyone who wants to open a business is often asked how to set-up a boxing studio. People often ask what amount they should spend on equipment, what size space is needed, how many people do they need, etc. There are many factors that can affect the cost of starting your business. Some of these factors are location, type and number of employees, budget, competition, etc. Most people don’t realize the importance to have good equipment. Without the proper equipment, you can’t get started. These are some great tips for starting a home boxing club.
- You need to have somewhere you can train. The space you need to train can be found in the garage, basement and spare rooms, as well as in the living room. Only thing is that the equipment must have enough space.
- A punching bag is essential. This is important as you won’t learn how to punch without one. You can use anything, from a plastic bag to a heavy-duty leather bag. Make sure that it is big enough to fit you comfortably. You will also want it to last for many years.
- You need a mat. Matting protects floors and walls from kicks. It is usually made out of foam rubber. You can buy them online and offline.
- You need a bench. Bench is used to support your body while doing pushups. They can be ordered online or in local stores. But make sure to choose the right size.
- A speedbag is necessary. Speedbags allow you to make quick hand movements. You can buy them from either online or offline shops. Make sure that you buy a quality product which will last long.
- You need a headgear. You need a headgear to protect your head while sparring. It can either be purchased online or in a physical store. It is important to choose the right size and protection for your face.
- Gloves are required. Gloves can be used to protect your hands while sparring. You can purchase them online or in-store. Choose a pair that suits your needs and style.
- You need a mouthpiece. Mouthpieces are used to protect your teeth during sparring sessions. These are available online and in offline shops. You should choose the pair that best suits you and your needs.
- A ring is essential. Rings are used to simulate real fights. You can buy them online or offline. So that you don’t get injured during sparring, ensure it has padding both sides.
- You need a towel. You need a towel to remove sweat after a workout. They can be purchased in your local sporting goods stores or online. They should be soft and absorbent.