JOHN FURY was allegedly caught on camera refusing to agree on a double-or-nothing deal before Tommy’s win over Jake Paul.
Tommy Fury beat the American YouTuber in Saudi Arabia on Sunday thanks to a split decision.
John Fury, third right, celebrates with his son Tommy in Saudi Arabia
Fury and Jake Paul shook hands on a winner-takes-all wager before the Brit’s win
It is understood the former Love Island star pocketed £3.7million for the showdown – while his opponent claims to have landed a staggering £25m.
However, before the fight, the pair shook hands on a double-or-nothing, winner-takes-all bet.
Fury Sr took to social media twice on Wednesday to demand Paul honours his word and pays up the rest of the money owed to his victorious opponent.
However, Paul said the Brit did not sign the agreement before the fight after handing the contract to the lawyers.
And now the Problem Child’s manager has called John out for his accused hypocrisy – insisting the winner’s dad privately backed out of the high-risk wager.
Nakisa Bidarian wrote: “Dear John – congratulations on the win.
“I’ve grown to highly respect you off camera.
“However, this statement is shocking given what you said to me at his Highnesses [sic] house on Friday evening and the correspondence from your / Tommy’s lawyer.
“Moreover our team has you on camera refusing to agree on the deal the night of the fight.”
Bidarian then appeared to hint at a possible rematch between Paul and Fury.
He continued: “With all that said – fair play to Tommy on a gear performance.
“You have raised a great young man. Hopefully he has the courage to do it again. Best, Nakisa.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the average time it takes to become a professional fighter?
To become a professional boxer, it takes dedication and years of hard work. If you want to become a professional boxer, you’ll need to dedicate at least 10 hours per week to training.
Can I box without fighting?
Boxing can only be learned if you are willing to fight. You must put in the work to get better at boxing. You will be able to improve your boxing technique and endurance.
It is important to observe good boxers fighting in order to improve your boxing technique. The first step towards improving your boxing technique is to watch some good fighters. Watch their moves, how they throw the punches, and how you defend yourself. You can then try to imitate them.
Next, you’ll have to spar against another opponent boxer. This is where you will see if your boxing technique has improved. You will also be able to see how fast you punch, how strong your punches are, and how well it blocks incoming punches when sparring.
Doing drills is another way to improve your boxing skills. Practice is key, so don’t be discouraged and keep practicing.
What are the 7 punches to boxing?
There are seven boxing punches. They include jab and cross, hook and uppercut, straight right and left hook, as well as body shot. These punches attack the opponent’s head or body.
What is Boxing?
Boxing is a sport where two people try to knock out each other by hitting them in their head and faces. The goal of boxing, is to strike your opponent as hard as you can without causing injury. Both boxers need to be able throw punches at high speeds in order to achieve this. They must also be able to coordinate their hand-eye movements.
How long does it take to learn to box?
Boxing can be considered one of the oldest and most well-known martial arts. China is where the first known boxing match took place in 2200 BC. Boxing has existed for thousands upon thousands of generations. Boxing is still a popular sport among celebrities and athletes. However, it takes about 10 months to become proficient at boxing.
The reason why it takes so long to learn boxing is because it involves many different types of movements. To be able to perform each movement correctly, certain muscles are required. These muscles take time to build.
But once you’ve learned how to move your body, you can start practicing any type of boxing technique. Each technique will become easier over time.
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
How to setup a Boxing Gym at my House
How to setup a boxing gym is a common question asked every day by people who want to start their own business. Many people are curious about how much equipment they should purchase, what type of space they need, and how many employees they will require. There are many things that will affect the cost to start your own business. These include where you are located, how many employees you have, the marketing budget and competition. Most people don’t realize the importance to have good equipment. You cannot begin if you don’t own the right equipment. These are some great tips for starting a home boxing club.
- You will need somewhere to train. A garage, basement, spare room or even the living room would work just fine. Only thing is that the equipment must have enough space.
- A punching bag is essential. This is essential because it will make it easier to practice punches. This can be anything from a small plastic bag to heavy leather bags. It must be big enough for you to carry it comfortably. You will also want it to last for many years.
- A mat is necessary. Matting is used to protect floors or walls while practicing kicks. It is usually made of foam rubber. They can be bought online or offline stores.
- You need a bench. Bench is used to support your body while doing pushups. These benches can be bought online and in physical stores. However, make sure that you choose the right size for you.
- A speedbag is essential. Speedbags help you develop quick hand movements. These bags can be bought online or offline. Buy quality products that will last a long time.
- You need a headgear. For sparring, you will need to use a headgear. It can be bought online or in-store. Make sure you get something that fits and protects your face.
- Gloves are necessary. Gloves can be used to protect your hands while sparring. These gloves are available online and in offline shops. Find the right pair for you.
- A mouthpiece is required. You can use mouthpieces to protect your teeth during sparring sessions. These can be purchased online and offline. Make sure you choose the pair that fits your style and meets your needs.
- A ring is necessary. Rings are used to simulate real fights. You can buy them online or offline. To ensure you aren’t hurt during sparring sessions, make sure it has padding on both ends.
- You will need to have a towel. To wipe your sweat off after every workout, use a towel. They can be purchased in your local sporting goods stores or online. You should ensure that they are absorbent and soft.