JOHN FURY sent a message to Jake Paul after watching son Tommy beat the American in Sunday’s grudge bout.
The 58-year-old told Paul, 26, to “pay up” after they agreed to a winner-takes-all wager ahead of the fight.
John Fury sent a warning to Jake Paul on social media
Fury demanded Paul “pay up” from his winner-takes-all wager
Tommy beat Paul via split decision on Sunday in their grudge bout
The pair verbally agreed that the winner of the bout would double their fight purse, while the loser would walk away with nothing.
Tommy scooped just under £4million after surviving a last round knockdown to beat Paul via split decision.
Ahead of the bout, Paul handed Tommy a contract for the winner-takes-all wager which the Brit boxer and dad Fury agreed to before saying they would have lawyers check it over.
The American later revealed that his opponent had not signed the agreement at all.
But Fury Sr, who is dad to Tommy and WBC heavyweight champion Tyson, took to Instagram on Wednesday.
Fury urged Paul to “pay up” following their deal.
He said: “Jake Paul, moment of truth; again I say it, you lost the fight.
“We had a deal in front of millions of people worldwide and I expect you to honour that deal. You owe us some money.
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST ONLINE CASINOS FOR 2023
“Don’t come back at me with contracts and all that bull crap, I’m a gypsy, I can’t read and write properly, I don’t understand that.
“We were over there to do a job, we done it and I’m sure you’ll be a great guy and honour what you’ve done.
Fury also posted the same message to his newly created Twitter account.
Paul boasted after losing the fight on social media that he made $30million (£25m) from the event.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for you to learn boxing
Boxing takes 3 months to learn. This includes learning the basics, such as footwork, stance, and balance. Boxing isn’t just about throwing punches. You need to learn how you can block and dodge attacks.
What are the benefits of boxing?
Boxing is associated with many health benefits. Boxing has many health benefits. It helps strengthen your bones and muscles. Boxing can improve your coordination and reflexes. It also strengthens your heart and lungs. Boxing doesn’t need any special equipment. Anything you have in your house can be used.
How to defend yourself
Protect your head when you are being attacked. You want to avoid being punched. To avoid being punched, you must learn how to stop an incoming punch. Here’s how to do it:
- Elevate your shoulders high and straighten your shoulders.
- Keep your elbows near your sides.
- Your forearm can block the punch coming from your opponent.
- Counterattack immediately.
- Continue blocking until you see the attacker run away.
- Never give up on your defense.
What are the different types and uses of boxing gloves?
There are three types of boxing gloves available: mitts and fingerless mitts. There is padding around the fingers of mitten gloves. Fingerless mitts don’t have any padding around your knuckles but still cover your fingers. Full-fingered gloves have padding on the entire hand.
Mittens are useful for striking the fist or punching. For striking or punching with the index finger’s knuckle, mitt gloves can be used. Boxing gloves for full-finger punching can be obtained with full-fingered hands.
Can you train yourself to box?
You can box if you want. Find a local boxing gym and sign up for a class. Most gyms offer free classes, but if you don’t see one nearby, you can always look up local boxing clubs on Google.
Also, you will need equipment such as gloves, mouthpiece, headgear, sparring partners, and headgear. Once you have all the equipment, you can start practicing your kicks and punches.
How do you practice boxing punches?
Boxing punches are practiced using a punching bag. Once you feel comfortable with the technique, you can punch the bag. Then you move onto another part of your body. Once you feel comfortable with one area, you’ll move on to the next.
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com – Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Sneakers : Clothing, Shoes & Jewellery
- Amazon.com : Sanabul Boxing Handwraps Elastic 180 inch Red : Sports & Outdoors
How do I setup a Boxing Gym in My House
Anyone who wants to open a business is often asked how to set-up a boxing studio. People often ask what amount they should spend on equipment, what size space is needed, how many people do they need, etc. There are many factors that can affect the cost of starting your business. Location, type of business and number of employees are all important factors. One thing most people overlook is the importance and value of good equipment. You cannot begin if you don’t own the right equipment. Here are some helpful tips if you want to open a boxing studio in your own home.
- You need a place where you can train. Anyplace you can train is fine, whether it’s in your garage, basement, spare or living area. Only one thing is required: there must be enough room to install the equipment.
- You will need at least one punching bag. It is crucial because you will not be able practice punches if you don’t have a punching bag. It can be anything, from a lightweight plastic bag to an expensive leather bag. It should be big enough that you can comfortably carry it. You will also want it to last for many years.
- You will need a pad. Matting is used for protecting floors and walls during kick practice. It is usually made out of foam rubber. They can be purchased online as well as in offline shops.
- You will need a bench. A bench is used to support your back while you do pushups. These can be bought online or in stores. But make sure to choose the right size.
- You need a speedbag. Speedbags are useful for developing quick hand movements. These bags can be bought online or offline. It is important to ensure that you purchase a product of high quality and lasting value.
- You will need a headgear. Headgear is used to protect your head during sparring sessions. You can buy it from either online shops or offline stores. Be sure to find the perfect fit and protect your face.
- Gloves are necessary. Gloves can be used to protect your hands while sparring. These gloves can be bought online or in stores. Choose a pair that suits your needs and style.
- A mouthpiece is essential. You can use mouthpieces to protect your teeth during sparring sessions. These can be purchased online and offline. Choose the right pair for you.
- A ring is necessary. Rings can be used for simulating real fights. You can buy them online or offline. You should ensure that the padding is on both sides to prevent injuries during sparring sessions.
- You will need a towel. You need a towel to remove sweat after a workout. You can find them at your local sporting goods shop or online. Make certain that they are soft and absorbent.