JOSEPH PARKER returns to the ring on Saturday with a huge domestic dust-up against fellow New Zealander Junior Fa.
All eyes will be on the Spark Arena in Auckland as the heavyweight pair finally do battle after their initial bout was postponed in 2020.
Boxing bonus: Get risk free £20 bet on Parker vs Fa
When is Joseph Parker vs Junior Fa?
- Joseph Park vs Junior Fa takes place on Saturday, February 27.
- The ring walk time is expected at around 9.30am UK time – this is 10.30pm local time in New Zealand.
- The Spark Arena in Auckland plays host, with strict COVID protocols in place.
What TV channel and live stream is Joseph Parker vs Junior Fa on?
DAZN will be broadcasting the fight live in the UK.
Subscribe for £1.99 per month for the DAZN app and watch on games consoles, smart TVs, phones or computers.
Coverage begins at 6.30am.
Who is fighting on the undercard?
- Joseph Parker vs Junior Fa (heavyweight)
- Hemi Ahio vs Julius Long (heavyweight)
- Nikolas Charalampous vs Panuve Helu (cruiserweight)
- David Nyika vs Jesse Maio (cruiserweight)
- Alrie Meleisea vs Lani Daniels (heavyweight)
- Jerome Pampellone vs Antz Amouta (light-heavyweight)
- Richie Hadlow vs Obedi Maguchi (super-lightweight)
- John Parker vs Egelani Taito (light-heavyweight)
- Phil Telea vs Niro Iuta (heavyweight
What have they said?
Parker: “We’d been working really hard to ensure I peaked in December and delivered a performance that would have made the heavyweight division sit up and take notice.
“So it was very disappointing when Junior had to postpone. But these things happen in boxing. The good thing is that Junior is now on track to be 100 percent fit and ready to go in February. I wouldn’t want it any other way.”
Fa: “It is never ideal when these things happen.
“However, I’m happy and relieved to confirm I’m now well and truly back on track. I’ve been looking forward to this fight for a long time now, so to once again have a date locked in is great. Joseph Parker has held a world title before, so when I beat him, I’ll be a giant step closer to realising my own dream.”
What are the odds?
- Parker: to win 1/10
- Draw: 25/1
- Fa to win: 11/2
Get full fight odds HERE