CARL FRAMPTON has told Jake Paul and his fellow Youtuber boxers to: Know your lane.
Paul has been at the forefront of YouTubers gatecrashing the boxing world, which is divided over the effect they’re having on the sport.
Jake Paul has been at the forefront of the YouTube boxing charge
Social media star KSI has also a big part in the growth of the niche
But former unfied super-bantamweight champ Carl Frampton isn’t a fan of them
The likes of Paul and KSI have undoubtedly brought new eyes to the sport with their massive audiences, but Frampton is nonetheless still not a fan of them.
The Nothern Irishman told William Hill: “I don’t enjoy watching the YouTube fights. I hated it at the start.
“I understand what it is they’re doing, but the thing that annoyed me the most is when these YouTube guys start talking about how they want to fight Canelo [Alvarez], for example.
“Know your limit, fight fellow YouTubers, but know your lane!”
Despite not having a penchant for the world of YouTube and influencer boxing, Frampton admits there is a market for it.
He said: “It does generate a lot of money and it’s bringing a new audience to boxing.
“At the end of the day boxing is a business – it’s one of the dirtiest businesses in the world.
“Nobody’s your friend, it’s just a conveyor belt.
FREE BETS AND SIGN UP DEALS – BEST NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS
“I was really naive – I didn’t realise it was a business at the start and I didn’t understand the ins and outs of it.
“It took me a bit longer to become wiser but once I did, I was able to see it for what it really is.”
Jake paul is set to return to the ring early next year
Former Disney star Paul is plotting to return to the ring early next year following his decision victory over UFC legend Anderson Silva in October.
KSI, meanwhile, is set to face Bellator MMA fighter Dillon Danis in London on January 14.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to throw a jab:
This guide will show you how to throw a jab.
- Step forward with both feet.
- Elevate your arm over your shoulder.
- Place your fist on the target.
- After hitting your target arm, lift your arm up.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4.
How can you box punches properly?
A punching bag is used for practicing boxing punches. You will continue to punch the bag until the technique is perfected. You can then move on to another area of your body. Once you feel at ease with one area you will move on.
What is the difference in a left and right hook?
A left hook is thrown from the side of the body while a right cross is thrown from the front of the body.
The opponent is facing the back of the left hook. The elbow is bent 90°, and the wrist is turned 45° towards the opponent.
A right cross is thrown with the palm facing the opponent’s face and the elbow straight. The opponent is 45 degrees from your wrist.
How can beginners boxers train?
Boxing is one of the oldest sports in existence, but it was only recently that boxing became popular again. Boxing is an art that sees two fighters compete in a fight. They punch each other until one fighter falls down.
To become a boxer, you must first find out what boxing is like. You can watch some boxing matches on YouTube to feel how it feels hitting someone. Once you have decided that boxing is for you, you can decide what style of fight you prefer.
What are the different types of boxing gloves?
There are three main types in boxing gloves: mitts; fingerless mitts; and full-fingerered. The padding around the knuckles of mitten gloves is called padding. Fingerless mitts, which do not provide padding around the fingers but cover them, have no padding at the knuckles. Full-fingered gloves have padding on the entire hand.
Mittens are useful for striking the fist or punching. Fingerless mitts gloves are designed for striking or punching with your index finger’s index finger. Boxing gloves that are full-fingered can be used to punch with your whole fist.
Can I train boxing without fighting?
Training boxing requires fighting. You have to work hard to become a better boxer. You will be able to improve your boxing technique and endurance.
You can improve your boxing technique by watching good boxers compete. Watch how they move, how they throw punches, and how they defend themselves. Next, try to copy their moves.
Next, you need to spar with another boxer. This is where you will see if your boxing technique has improved. It’s important to observe how fast you can punch, the strength of your punches and how well you block any incoming punches while sparring.
Finally, practice your boxing skills with drills. You can improve your boxing skills with practice, so be patient.
How can a beginner get started in boxing?
Boxing is one the oldest known sports. Boxing was originally developed during ancient times to train warriors to fight against enemies. Today, boxing is widely practiced all over the world. You don’t need to go to the gym to box. A pair of gloves, punching bags and a few sparring buddies are all you need.
Local amateur boxing clubs are also available where you can train with professional coaches. You’ll be ready for tournaments once you have mastered basic combinations and punches.
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
How to setup a Boxing Gym at my House
Many people are curious about how to start a boxing business. Many people wonder how much money to spend on equipment, what space is necessary, how many staff they require, etc. There are many factors that affect the cost of starting your own business. These include where you are located, how many employees you have, the marketing budget and competition. But one thing that most people forget is the importance of having good equipment. You cannot start if there isn’t the equipment. Here are some helpful tips if you want to open a boxing studio in your own home.
- You need a place where you can train. Anyplace you can train is fine, whether it’s in your garage, basement, spare or living area. Only one thing is required: there must be enough room to install the equipment.
- You need a punching bag (or two). This is vital because you won’t have the ability to practice punches without it. You can use anything, from a plastic bag to a heavy-duty leather bag. You should ensure that the bag is large enough to accommodate you comfortably. Also make sure that it is sturdy and durable so that you can use it for years to come.
- You will need a mat. Matting is used to protect floors or walls while practicing kicks. It is usually made out of foam rubber. These can be purchased online or in-store.
- You need a bench. A bench is used to support your back while you do pushups. These can be bought online or in stores. Be sure to select the right size.
- You need a speedbag. Speedbags allow you to make quick hand movements. They can be purchased online or in stores. It is important to ensure that you purchase a product of high quality and lasting value.
- You will need a headgear. It protects your head when sparring. It can be bought online or in-store. It is important to choose the right size and protection for your face.
- Gloves are necessary. Gloves are needed to protect your hands during sparring sessions. They can be ordered online or at local shops. You can choose the pair that best suits you and your style.
- You will need a mouthpiece. Mouthpieces protect your teeth when sparring takes place. These can be purchased online or in-store. Again, choose a pair that suits your style and needs.
- You will need a ring. Rings can be used for simulating real fights. You can purchase them either online or offline. To ensure you aren’t hurt during sparring sessions, make sure it has padding on both ends.
- You will need a towel. To wipe off sweat after any workout, you will need to use towels. They can either be purchased at your local sporting good store or online. You should ensure that they are absorbent and soft.