KSI and Dillon Danis have involved each other’s mums MUMS in a personal Twitter spat.
The pair are set to face off in the ring on January 14.
KSI will return to the ring against Dillon Danis in January
KSI posted a picture of Danis and his mum on social media
KSI said he wanted Danis’ mum, Nikki, to watch him knock out the American
Dillon Danis hit back by tweeting a picture of KSI’s mum
And there’s plenty of bad blood between them.
Last week they were involved in a confrontation in which Danis threw a punch in KSI’s direction.
They came face to face at the Misfits Boxing card headlined by Greg Hardy’s win over Hasim Rahman.
KSI and Danis, both 29, have since gone back and forth at each other on social media in a brutal row.
The Brit YouTuber took to Twitter on Thursday afternoon, posting a picture of Danis alongside his mum, Nikki, and a picture of Nikki by herself.
He wrote: “I pray your mum gets to see me knock you out in person on January 14th.”
Danis responded to KSI within an hour, posting a picture of KSI’s own mum, Yinka Olatunji.
And the American MMA star hit back: “Really hope your mom isn’t.”
Danis is a training partner of UFC superstar Conor McGregor.
He is currently signed to MMA promotion Bellator but has not fought since 2019.
KSI meanwhile last fought back in August, twice in one night, beating rapper Swarmz and pro boxer Luis Pineda.
The pair will come to blows at the OVO Arena in London early in 2023.
And things between them are personal after they both got their families involved in their beef.
Danis is currently signed to MMA promotion Bellator
Frequently Asked Questions
How many punches is a human capable of taking?
A punch is defined as “a blow delivered from a fist”. One punch is all that a human can take. If someone punches you in the face you are being punched. You cannot hit someone’s back. That would be two punches.
How long does it take for boxers to train each day?
Boxing trainers often train at least 4 hours per day. They also study boxing techniques and learn new moves. Boxers sometimes spar 10 times per semaine.
How to protect yourself
Always defend your head when you’re being attacked. You want to avoid being punched. To do so, you need to know how to block an incoming punch. Here’s the way to do it.
- Stand tall and square yourshoulders.
- Keep your elbows close together.
- Block the incoming punch by using your forearm.
- Counterattack immediately.
- Continue blocking the attacker until he runs away.
- Don’t let your defense slip.
What is the average time it takes to learn to box.
Boxing is one of the oldest martial arts known to man. China is where the first known boxing match took place in 2200 BC. For thousands of years, boxing has been practiced. Today, boxing is still loved by celebrities and athletes. It takes around 10 months for a boxer to be proficient.
It takes so long for boxing to be learned because there are many types of movements involved. To be able to perform each movement correctly, certain muscles are required. This is why it takes time for these muscles to grow.
Once you have mastered the art of moving your body, you are ready to start learning any type or boxing technique. And over time, you’ll become more skilled at each technique.
What are the main types of boxing glove?
There are three main types in boxing gloves: mitts; fingerless mitts; and full-fingerered. There is padding around the fingers of mitten gloves. Fingerless mitts don’t have any padding around your knuckles but still cover your fingers. Full-fingered gloves have padding around the entire of the hand.
Mittens are used for punching or hitting with the fist. Fingerless mitt gloves, also known as fingerless mitts, are used to punch or strike with the index finger’s knuckle. Boxing gloves with full-fingering are designed for punching with your entire fist.
How much weight should I lift to be a successful shopper?
You must lift weights if your goal is to increase strength. Lifting weights should be done with care. Don’t do it too often. You should lift heavier weights at least once a week. Third, repeat each exercise eight times. Fourth, allow for 2 minutes rest between sets. Fifth, complete all exercises using no momentum. Focus on form and not speed.
What are the advantages of learning to box
These are the reasons you need to learn how box.
- It builds confidence. Learn to box can give you courage to confront bullies or any other person who might bully you.
- It is good for your health. Boxing increases muscle mass. Muscle mass makes you stronger.
- It teaches self-defense skills. When you learn how to fight, you learn how to protect yourself.
- It increases your mental toughness. When you face challenges, mental toughness is essential.
- You will feel proud of yourself. You’ll feel like a true boxer once you master a technique.
- It’s fun! Nothing is more fun than being punched in a stomach.
- It’s cheap. All you need is a pair of boxing gloves and a punching bag.
- It doesn’t require much space
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
How to setup a Boxing Gym at my House
A common question that people ask is how to set up a gym for boxing. Many people want to know how much they should spend on equipment and what size space is required. How many employees are needed? There are many factors that affect the cost of starting your own business. Some of these factors are location, type and number of employees, budget, competition, etc. But one thing that most people forget is the importance of having good equipment. You cannot start if there isn’t the equipment. So if you really want to start a boxing gym in your home, here are some tips to help you out.
- You need a place where you can train. Anyplace you can train is fine, whether it’s in your garage, basement, spare or living area. The only requirement is that there must be enough space to set up the equipment.
- A punching bag or two is necessary. This is important as you won’t learn how to punch without one. You can use anything, from a plastic bag to a heavy-duty leather bag. Make sure that it is big enough to fit you comfortably. Also make sure that it is sturdy and durable so that you can use it for years to come.
- You need a mat. Matting is used for protecting floors and walls during kick practice. It is usually made out of foam rubber. These can be purchased online or in-store.
- You need a bench. A bench is used for support while performing pushups. You can buy them online or in-store. Make sure you get the right size.
- A speedbag is required. Speedbags can be used to improve hand movement speed. They can be purchased from online or offline stores. It is important to ensure that you purchase a product of high quality and lasting value.
- You will need a headgear. It protects your head when sparring. You can buy it from either online shops or offline stores. It is important to choose the right size and protection for your face.
- Gloves are necessary. Gloves are used to protect your hands during sparring sessions. They can be ordered online or at local shops. Select the pair that fits your style and needs.
- You need a mouthpiece. Mouthpieces protect your teeth when sparring takes place. These can be purchased online or in-store. Again, choose a pair that suits your style and needs.
- You will need a ring. Rings can be used for simulating real fights. These rings can either be purchased in an offline store or online. You should ensure that the padding is on both sides to prevent injuries during sparring sessions.
- Towels are essential. To wipe your sweat off after every workout, use a towel. They can be purchased at local sporting goods store or online stores. Make certain that they are soft and absorbent.
Did you miss our previous article…