KSI is back in the ring TONIGHT for a boxing brawl with Joe Fournier – and victory could see him finally go up against Jake Paul next.
Coming off a stoppage win over FaZe Temperrr in January, KSI’s clash with Fournier represents a slight step up in opposition.
KSI will face Joe Fournier tonight
KSI won by knockout against FaZe Temperr in his last fight
Fournier is a professional boxer and is undefeated with a record of 9-0, lasting beating music artist Reykon in his last fight.
He also faced his pal David Haye in an exhibition fight, but KSI is also arguably his own toughest test.
KSI is 4-0 as a boxer and is ultimately gearing all his efforts toward a huge fight with Jake Paul at the end of the year.
A win over pro boxer Fournier, would give him a one-up over Paul, who failed in his quest to defeat Tommy Fury earlier this year.
When is KSI vs Fournier?
- KSI takes on Fournier in a huge clash TONIGHT – Saturday, May 13.
- The bout will be held at Wembley Arena in London.
- Ring-walks for the main event can be expected around 10.30pm UK time.
- The main card will get going from 7pm.
What channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- KSI vs Fournier will be shown live on DAZN PPV in the UK for £19.99.
- You can subscribe to DAZN in the UK for £9.99-a-month, which commits you to an entire year of action.
- A flexible pass, worth £19.99-a-month, is also available, and you can cancel anytime.
- You can also pay £99.99 for the year up front, and this is the lowest cost option.
- The fight is available for live streaming on your mobile or tablet device from the DAZN app.
- You can also watch DAZN 1 HD on Sky channel 429.
What happened at the weigh in?
Joe Fournier came in the slightly heavier man during a heated weigh in a day before the big fight.
Fournier weighed in 179.5lbs, while KSI weighed 177.6lbs.
Fournier then ridiculed KSI over his lack of ability to grow a beard while the pair went nose to nose.
KSI vs Joe Fournier: UK start time, live stream, TV channel and all you need to know ahead of Misfits 007
KSI vs Fournier full card
The undercard for KSI vs Fournier will feature more influencers, including KSI’s brother Deji.
Deji takes on his big bro’s former opponent Swarmz in the co-main event of the evening.
- Main Event: KSI vs Joe Fournier
- Deji vs Swarmz
- Salt Papi vs Anthony Taylor
- Tennessee Thresh vs Paigey Cakey
- Viruzz vs DK Money
- Lil Bellsy vs Lil Kymchii
- Happy Punch prelims: Wings of Redemption vs Boogie2988
- Happy Punch prelims: Corn vs Unbaer
- Happy Punch prelims: Luis Nestor vs Callum King
- Happy Punch prelims: Zuckles vs TBA
What has been said?
“I can’t wait to show the world what Jake Paul couldn’t, knock out a pro boxer,” KSI said.
“Each fight, people are seeing a better KSI and I’m honestly scared for Fournier because once I land my right or left hand on his chin, it’s night night.
“As soon as people enter the ring with me, they realise they are in hell. And they either leave the ring bruised, battered or sleeping. In the ring, I am an evil man.”
Fournier added: “This is huge, it’s as big as it gets, it’s on DAZN pay-per-view at Wembley, against one of the biggest global superstars, not just in boxing.
“But I am going to break a lot of little hearts when they see KSI unconscious on the canvas.
“This is way too soon to fight me, but the deal is done, and just like Jake Paul, he will find out that when he gets into the ring with a real boxer, it’s a whole different ball game. He is in for a rude awakening.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Boxing?
Boxing is a sport in which two people fight to knock one another out. They do this by hitting each other in the head and face. The goal of boxing, is to strike your opponent as hard as you can without causing injury. In order for this to happen, both boxers must be able to throw punches at high speed. They must also have good hand eye coordination.
How can I learn boxing with only a partner?
You can also watch professional boxing matches live on TV if you don’t have a partner and want to learn boxing. You could also look for an amateur boxing club in your area. Amateur boxing groups often have regular training sessions. These sessions typically include sparring partners that hit pads together.
Boxing can also be practiced using punching bags. Before you hit the bag, make sure to wear protective gear like boxing gloves.
What are the 7 punches of boxing?
The seven punches used in boxing include the jab (cross), hook, uppercut; straight right; left hook; and body shot. These punches are used for attacking the opponent’s body, head, and legs.
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
How to learn to box for exercise
How to box for exercise
Boxing is a sport that improves self confidence and physical fitness. Boxing is one the most loved sports in the world. It requires strength, speed, agility, stamina, coordination, balance, power and accuracy.
Boxing is an excellent way to lose weight and feel great about yourself. It will be a fun activity that you will want to do again and again.
There are many options for boxing training. Some require you to train at home while others are done in gyms or health clubs. There are also online courses which allow you to study from anywhere in the world.
Make sure you choose a program that meets your needs and is compatible with your lifestyle. The best programs include exercises designed to build muscle mass, increase flexibility, improve cardiovascular endurance, and enhance overall well-being.
Consider whether you prefer a beginner or advanced course. Basic techniques and drills are taught in beginner’s programs. These include shadowboxing and sparring, mittwork, and punching combinations. Advanced programs typically offer a wider variety of exercises and cover more complex movements.
These programs are generally less expensive than $100 and last for eight weeks. These programs do not provide guidance about nutrition, weight, injury prevention or any other aspect of boxing training.
Advanced programs can last up to six months, and usually cost about $300. They often include nutritional advice, stretching routines, warm-up exercises, and instruction on proper technique. Some programs include resistance training such as lifting weights and aerobic conditioning such as running.