KSI’S MisFits boxing promotion are reportedly planning to do a TAG-TEAM match as the YouTuber teased a massive announcement.
The YouTube, music and crossover boxing star launched MisFits last year to give a home to celebrity fighting.
KSI has teased a massive announcement for his MisFits boxing promotion
KSI, 29, knocked out online rival Faze Temperrr, also 29, in his last bout at Wembley Arena.
On the undercard, they included an unprecedented “mystery opponent” with fans kept in the dark until the ring walk.
And it was revealed KSI’s ex-opponent Luis Alcaraz Pineda, 23, was the surprise man, beating BDave.
Pineda came out to The Undertaker’s theme music – and it looks like MisFits could take even more inspiration from the WWE.
According to The Bread Batch, MisFits are sensationally looking to set up a boxing tag-team match.
It is claimed former opponents Pineda and BDave would face YouTuber Stromedy and another opponent.
KSI has not commented on the speculation but warned an announcement is incoming.
He tweeted: “This Monday, Misfits is gonna change boxing forever.
“This has NEVER been done before on the big stage. Watch this space…”
KSI plans to return to the ring in the summer before eyeing an end of year blockbuster against arch rival Jake Paul.
But if Paul, 26, is beaten by Tommy Fury, 23, in their February 26 Saudi Arabia fight, the grudge match faces collapse.
KSI said: “Obviously a lot of people want me to comment on Fury vs Jake Paul.
“I’ll watch it, I’m going to be watching, keeping a close eye, seeing if Jake is improved or seeing what he’s going to do, seeing what he does.
“I want to see if Jake wins. If Tommy wins, I’m going to be fighting Tommy, simple as that.”
Tommy Fury and Jake Paul are set to fight in February
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for a professional boxer to become one?
Professional boxing requires dedication and years of hardwork. A minimum of 10 hours per week is required to train to become a professional ring fighter.
How long does it take for you to master boxing?
Boxing is one among the oldest martial arts known. Around 2200 BC, China hosted the first boxing match. Boxing has existed for thousands upon thousands of generations. Boxing is still very popular with celebrities and athletes. However, it takes around 10 to learn how to box.
Boxing involves many movements, which is why it can take so long to learn. Each movement requires specific muscles in order to be effective. It takes time and effort to build these muscles.
You can learn how to move your body and then you can begin practicing any type boxing technique. And over time, you’ll become more skilled at each technique.
How can I improve my punching form?
Punching form is one of the most important parts of boxing. You must develop good punch technique if you want to become a better boxer. Here are some tips for improving your punching ability.
- Keep your head up. Keep your head up when you’re throwing punches.
- Punch from the shoulder. Use your shoulder to strike the target when you punch.
- Keep your eyes on your feet. Try not to move your feet when you’re punching.
- Make quick, short punches. Longer punches can tire you faster.
- Don’t forget about defense! Always be ready to stop any incoming punches.
- Use your elbows. Your elbows can be used to protect yourself.
- Learn to use your legs. Learn to properly use your legs.
- Keep practicing every day. Even if you feel exhausted after training, don’t give up. You need practice to be successful at any task.
- Have fun Enjoy what your doing.
- Keep your eyes open and take deep, slow breaths. Being able to breathe properly will make you more powerful and provide you with energy.
- Relax. Don’t be too concerned about making mistakes. Focus on learning new things.
- Be patient. Boxing is not easy. It takes time and practice to improve your skills.
- Never stop improving. As long as there’s room to improve, there’ll be more.
- Listen to music. You can relax and focus during training by listening to music.
- You can watch videos of professional boxers. You can be inspired by watching them fight.
- Read books. Reading books can help you better understand boxing techniques.
- You need to take breaks. Sometimes, it is helpful to take a break from boxing. Go outside and play basketball or soccer.
- Find a coach. Having a coach who knows boxing well can help you improve faster.
- Do push-ups. Push-ups help build strength and endurance.
How can a beginner get started in boxing?
Boxing is one our oldest sports. Boxing was originally developed during ancient times to train warriors to fight against enemies. Today, boxing is still widely practiced around the world. Boxing doesn’t require you to attend a gym. You only need a pair of gloves and some punching bags.
There are many local amateur boxing groups that you can join to train with professionals. After mastering basic punches, combinations, and other skills, you can compete in tournaments.
How long does boxers train for a day?
Boxing trainers train for at most 4 hours per day. They spend time learning new moves and practice their punches, as well as studying boxing techniques. Boxers often spar up to 10 times a week.
How can I increase my defense against fighting?
By learning to fight smart, you can improve the defense of your combative skills. You must know how to defend against attacks from all angles, and you must also know how to counterattack if necessary.
If you don’t fight well, you will not be able to handle any situation. You’ll just get beaten up. You’ll just get beat up if you know how fight.
These are some tips that will help you improve your defense.
- Know the origin of your opponent’s attack. This means that you need to pay close attention and observe your opponent’s body language. If he appears nervous, it could indicate that he is about to launch his next attack.
- Be calm. Don’t panic. Instead, try to remain focused and relaxed.
- Block with the arms of your armour. You can defend yourself against attacks by blocking with your arms.
- Counterattack. You must immediately counterattack if you see your enemy attacking you.
- Fight dirty. Fighting dirty is another way to defend yourself. You can also respond to an opponent’s kicks by kicking them back.
What are the benefits of boxing?
There are many benefits to boxing. Boxing is good for building strong bones and muscles. Boxing improves coordination and reflexes. It can also improve your heart and lungs. The best part about boxing? It doesn’t require special equipment. You can use any item you have at home.
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com: Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Shoe – Clothing, Shoes & Jewellery
- Amazon.com – Sanabul Boxing Wraps Elastic 180in Red — Sports & Outdoors
These are the basics of boxing
How to box efficiently
Boxing is a popular sport. It is a fight between two opponents. The rules of boxing vary from country to country. There are three main types of boxing: Amateur boxing, Professional boxing, and Olympic boxing.
Amateur boxing can be practiced at school or college. This type includes sparring sessions using padded gloves, but without protection. Usually amateur boxing competitions consist of three rounds of five minutes each. There are many different styles of amateur boxing including Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Taekwondo, Karate, Judo, Wrestling and others.
Boxing is often practiced in gyms or clubs. They are protected by protective equipment like a mouthpiece, nose protector, shinguards, elbow pads and knee pads, waist belt, and groin protection. Professional boxing competitions consist of six rounds lasting four minutes each. There are many different types of professional Boxing such as Boxing, MMA, Kickboxing, Muay Thai or Taekwondo.
Olympic boxing is practiced at the Olympics. Special protective gear must be worn by boxers to ensure compliance with international standards. The competition lasts approximately three minutes for each round. Olympic boxing is limited to two styles: Light Flyweight and Heavyweight.
Boxing’s fundamental skills are:
- Techniques for punching
- Techniques for protecting yourself
- Move your body
- Spare parts
There are seven types. Each punch has its own technique. Some punches require more force than others. A strong uppercut for example requires a lot of force. On the other hand, a straight punch requires less power but it is faster than other punches.
There are also different combinations. These are combinations of punches that work together to achieve a specific goal. One combination can have many parts. A combination may include multiple parts. For example, damage to the jaw of an opponent can be caused by a left hook and a right cross.
A boxer protects himself by using his body. He does this using his legs and arms, elbows as well as hands, knees and feet.
To defend against kicks, a boxer should use his legs. After receiving a kick, he will raise his leg and move away from the attacker. If the attacker is coming from the front, he will bend at the knees to avoid getting kicked on either side. If the attack is from the side, he will bend his knees to avoid being kicked on the side.
Because elbow strikes inflict a lot of pain, they are very effective. You can deliver an elbow strike directly or indirectly. Directly refers to hitting your opponent with the forearm, while indirect means you hit him using another part of your arms.
Boxers use their hands to block incoming blows. To do so, they raise their fists above their head and move them towards the direction of the attack. The attacker’s fist is then in their face.
To absorb the impact of a punch to the stomach, abdomen, or chest, boxers should bend their knees. Defense purposes are often served by knee strikes.
Boxers should respond to being attacked by their opponent by standing back and delivering counter-attacks. This will help him gain distance from his opponent. Additionally, boxers need to maintain their balance when they counter-attack.
To box effectively, a boxer must establish a stance. How he defends his self will depend on how he stances. It is how he positions himself and where he faces the opponent. There are many positions that boxers can adopt. These are the most popular:
- A low stance
- High stance
- Southpaw stance
- Western stance
Move your body
A boxer must be able to move around his opponent in order to win a fight. This involves changing positions, speed, rhythm and timing.
A boxer will rotate his arm when he is throwing a punch. The rotation is done at different speeds depending on the type of punch.
Timing of each punch is crucial to the effectiveness of a combination. A combination that is effective starts with a strong punch, and ends with one that is weak.
Sparring is an exercise session to improve boxing skills. Boxers learn to train their mind and bodies during sparring sessions. The purpose of sparring is, in short, to learn how fight and not get hurt.
You need to have patience and dedication in order to learn how boxing works. To become a better boxer, you must train hard and for a long time.