OLEKSANDR USYK has sought advice from the legendary Klitschko brothers as he sent out a warning to Tyson Fury.
The Ukrainian star is in talks to fight Fury next year in what would be the first ever four-belt heavyweight unification.
Wladimir Klitschko with Oleksandr Usyk and brother Vitali
Tyson Fury is in talks to fight Oleksandr Usyk
Wladimir, 46, and Vitali Klitschko, 51, know all about reigning over the blue ribband division, once simultaneously owning all the titles.
So Usyk, 35, has had a word with the pair ahead of his proposed undisputed decider with Fury, 34.
He told Parimatch: “I have been talking to both of them, of course.
“Wladimir supports me with advice about the sport and the techniques and Vitali supports me with advice about life and the sport, of course.
“I listen to it carefully and I decide what to use. Me and my team determine the strategy.”
Vitali, now the mayor of Kyiv, retired in 2013, a year after his last fight.
Meanwhile, Wladimir walked away in 2017 following his thrilling loss to Anthony Joshua, 33.
It was only two years prior that he was stunned in defeat to Fury, with Vitali in the corner that night.
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST NEW CUSTOMER SIGN UP DEALS
So Usyk is ready to enact revenge for his countrymen and finally get one over on the Gypsy King.
He said: “I’ve been coming for Fury for a long time and we’ve been watching him since he’s fought as an amateur and later a professional.
“Since when I fought at cruiserweight, I’ve been watching him.
“Fury is hurling insults at me, but I know what to do in the ring. If I pay attention to anybody who’s trying to offend me, I will feed my anger.
“Rage doesn’t help when fighting, it just worsens the condition. I’m motivated by the opportunity to fight this giant.
“Though there are some people who are not so optimistic in my chances, it has no matter for me. I’m doing my job.
“I choose my way as a samurai does. The way consists of many objectives, but the essence is your way that you have to make.”
Tyson Fury and Oleksandr Usyk are in talks to fight in 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
How can you learn to box punch?
A punching bag is used for practicing boxing punches. You will continue to punch the bag until the technique is perfected. Next, move on to the next section of your body. Once you feel confident with the area, move on to next.
What are the 7 punches used in boxing?
These seven punches are: jab cross, hook hook, uppercut straight right, left hook and body shot. These punches attack the opponent’s head or body.
How to defend yourself
Always defend your head when you’re being attacked. It is your goal to not get punched. To avoid being punched, you must learn how to stop an incoming punch. Here’s how to do it:
- Square your shoulders and stand tall.
- Keep your elbows straight up.
- Block the incoming punch with your forearm.
- Counterattack immediately.
- Continue blocking the attacker until he runs away.
- Never give up on your defense.
Do you have the ability to train yourself to box?
You can learn to box. Just find a local boxing studio and sign up for a class. Many gyms offer classes for free, but you can also search Google for local boxing clubs.
Also, equipment like gloves and mouthpieces, headgear, as well as sparring partners will be required. Once you have the necessary equipment, you are ready to practice your punches or kicks.
What are the potential benefits of learning to Box?
Here are some reasons to learn boxing:
- It builds confidence. Learning to box will give you the courage to face bullies or other people who might try to bully you.
- It improves your physical and mental health. Boxing is good for building muscle mass. Muscle mass will make you stronger.
- It teaches self defense skills. If you know how to fight, then you will be able to protect your self.
- It helps you develop your mental toughness. Mental toughness is vital when facing difficult situations.
- It can give you a feeling of accomplishment. When you master a particular technique, it will make you feel like a true fighter.
- It’s fun! Nothing is more fun than being punched in a stomach.
- It’s cheap. All you need are a pair of punching bags and boxing gloves.
- It doesn’t take up much space
What does it take to become professional boxer?
Professional boxing requires years of dedication and hard work. Training is essential if you are to become a professional boxer.
What is the best way to practice boxing with no partner?
You can also watch professional boxing matches live on TV if you don’t have a partner and want to learn boxing. Or you can find an amateur boxing club near you. Amateur boxing groups often have regular training sessions. These sessions often involve sparring partners who hit the pads together.
You can also use punching bags to practice boxing. Before hitting the bag, ensure that you are wearing gloves and protective gear.
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com – Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing shoes : Clothing Shoes & Jewelry
- Amazon.com – Sanabul Boxing Wraps Elastic 180in Red — Sports & Outdoors
How to learn how to box for fitness
How to Learn to Box For Exercise
You learn boxing to increase your physical fitness and self-confidence. Boxing is a popular sport. It requires speed, agility and strength.
Boxing can be a great exercise and a way to improve your self-esteem. You will find that the activity is enjoyable and you want to continue doing it.
There are many types of boxing training programs. Some require you to train at home while others are done in gyms or health clubs. You can also take online courses that allow you access from anywhere in this world.
When choosing a program, make sure that it meets your goals and fits into your lifestyle. The best programs will include exercises that help build muscle mass and flexibility, improve cardiovascular endurance, enhance well-being, as well as increase overall wellbeing.
You should also consider whether you prefer a beginner’s course or a more advanced one. Beginner’s programs typically teach fundamental techniques and drills like shadowboxing, sparring and mitt work. Advanced programs often cover more complex movements, and include a greater variety of exercises.
A beginner’s program typically lasts eight weeks and costs less $100. They don’t offer any advice on nutrition, weight loss or injury prevention.
Advanced programs typically last six months and cost around $300. They may include nutritional advice, stretching, warm-up exercises and instruction on proper technique. In addition, some programs incorporate resistance training (such as lifting weights) and aerobic conditioning (such as running).