UFC legend Chael Sonnen has urged Jake Paul to scrap his fight with Tommy Fury with the bout in danger of being canned for a second time.
The pair were originally scheduled to meet inside the boxing ring last December, only for the Brit to pull out through injury and illness.
UFC icon Chael Sonnen believes that Paul should cancel his proposed fight with Fury
After months of discussions, the two light-heavyweights finally agreed to square off on August 6 at Madison Square Garden in New York.
But the bout could yet again fall through after Fury revealed he has been denied entry into America.
The 23-year-old was scheduled to appear in a press conference in The Big Apple to promote the dust-up.
However TNT revealed on Instagram on Tuesday that his ESTA, which is needed to get into the States, had been rejected.
READ MORE IN BOXING
It comes amid rumours that his brother and heavyweight champ Tyson is banned from entering the US due to his links with alleged criminal Daniel Kinahan.
YouTuber-turned-boxer Paul, 25, has vowed to do everything in his power to not let Fury “weasel” his way out of their grudge match.
But the ex-Disney actor has been told by UFC icon Sonnen, who challenged for the middleweight and light-heavyweight titles, to walk away from the match-up.
Taking to Twitter, the 45-year-old said: “Please stop this game of chicken.
“If Paul offers to take fight to UK there will another reason that pops up.
“Let the guy slide. This never should have been pursued.
“It’s mean spirited and feels wrong even by my incredibly low standard.”
Should Fury and Paul manage to face each other, promoter Eddie Hearn has backed the Ohio native to inflict a first defeat on the Love Island star.
Meanwhile WBC king Tyson has made a $1million bet with Paul that his younger sibling will emerge victorious.