APOLLONIA LLEWELLYN continues to show off her curves and was almost bursting out of her outfit as she dropped her latest snaps.
The busty boxing ring girl, 23, has become a huge hit after regularly sharing daring pictures and videos to her social media pages.
Apollonia Llewellyn appears to have fallen in love with America after her recent holiday
The 23-year-old then shared this bikini snap that sent her fans wild
The busty ring girl was then almost bursting out of her leather corset in the latest snap
The Leeds-born star is amassing a huge following on social media
She also caught the eye while working for KSI-owned Misfits boxing.
Apollonia, originally from Leeds, uses social media to make her living and has almost 700,000 followers on TikTok and over 550,000 on Instagram.
However, she also hit the headlines recently as she looked to make a few extra quid by flogging some of her dazzling outfits on the Vinted website.
She has continued to provide her ever-growing fan base with some more sexy snaps showing off two of her biggest assets in a tiny blue bikini top while in Miami.
Apollonia is still enjoying herself on her holidays – and it seems she has fallen in love with the American way of life judging by her latest photo drop.
The star was nearly bursting out of her specialised Stars and Stripes bikini in one.
Then she looked amazing again as she shared another, this time in a frilly white number with pink lace, showing off plenty of her underboob.
Then that was followed up with a shot of her posing in a black leather corset, where she was literally bursting out of her outfit.
“So beautiful,” commented one fan as another called her “stunning”.
These photos come after Apollonia had revealed that she has been hit with a TikTok livestreaming ban after alleged “nudity and body exposure” violations during a live video on Thursday.
Speaking to the Daily Star, Apollonia said: “I was wearing a white T-shirt that covered everything with no cleavage on show. It is absolutely ridiculous.
“There was no warning, no nothing. I don’t know where the nudity has come from.
“When it happened I was just so confused and didn’t really understand what was going on and when I clicked on it and it said I had been banned.
“I was shocked because I haven’t done anything wrong. I would understand if I was sitting there in a bikini or whatever but that definitely wasn’t the case.
“I was just getting my make-up done and answering questions, nothing like what they are thinking I have done.
“It is just so frustrating because I was just sitting there in a T-shirt and I could understand it if I was exposed but I was literally completely covered.”
Apollonia has been keeping followers updated with her recent trip to the States
The beautiful blonde has provided plenty of bikini snaps from the trip
Apollonia paid a visit to Las Vegas during her time Stateside
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I improve my defensive capabilities in fighting?
It is possible to improve your defensive capabilities by learning how smart you fight. You should be able defend against all attacks and also know how you can counterattack, if necessary.
If you don’t know the art of fighting, you won’t have the ability to win any fights. You’ll just get beaten up. If you know how to fight you will be ready for anything.
These are some tips that will help you improve your defense.
- Know where your opponent’s attack is coming from. This means you need to be attentive to your opponent’s body language. This could be a sign that your opponent is preparing for his next attack.
- Keep calm. Don’t panic. Instead, be calm and focussed.
- Block with the arms of your armour. You can defend yourself against attacks by blocking with your arms.
- Counterattack. Counterattack.
- Fight dirty. Fighting dirty is another way to defend yourself. You can also respond to an opponent’s kicks by kicking them back.
What is the best way to learn boxing without fighting?
Boxing is not possible without fighting. You must put in the work to get better at boxing. It is possible to improve your boxing technique.
It is important to observe good boxers fighting in order to improve your boxing technique. Pay attention to how they move and throw punches. Also, observe how they defend themselves. Then try to imitate their techniques.
Next, you need to spar with another boxer. This is where your ability to improve your boxing technique will be revealed. It’s important to observe how fast you can punch, the strength of your punches and how well you block any incoming punches while sparring.
Finally, practice your skills by performing drills. It takes practice to become a master boxer, so persevere and be patient.
Is it possible to learn boxing?
You can learn how to box. You just need to find a boxing gym near you and join a class. Although most gyms offer free classes to their members, it is possible to search Google for other local boxing clubs.
You’ll also need some equipment like gloves, mouthpiece, headgear, and sparring partners. Once you have the necessary equipment, you are ready to practice your punches or kicks.
What can I do to improve my punching?
The most important part of boxing is the punching technique. To be a good boxer, you need to master the art of punching. Here are some tips to improve your punching form.
- Keep your head up. Your head should always be up while throwing punches.
- Punch from the shoulder. Use your shoulder to strike the target when you punch.
- Your feet are your focus. Avoid moving your feet while you punch.
- Send short, sharp punches. To fatigue you more quickly, throw more punches.
- Don’t forget about defense! Always block any incoming punches.
- Use your elbows. The best way to defend your self is with your elbows.
- Learn to use your legs. If you learn to use your legs properly, they can help you avoid getting knocked down.
- Always practice. Even though you may feel tired after training, keep going. You need practice to be successful at any task.
- Have fun Enjoy what your doing.
- Keep your eyes open and take deep, slow breaths. Proper breathing will improve your strength and energy.
- Relax. Don’t worry too much about making mistakes. Be focused on learning new techniques.
- Be patient. Boxing is not easy. It takes time and practice to improve your skills.
- Never stop learning. As long as there’s room to improve, there’ll be more.
- Listen to music. You can relax and focus during training by listening to music.
- View videos of professional fighters. It can inspire you to do better.
- Read books. Reading books can help you better understand boxing techniques.
- Take breaks. Sometimes, it is helpful to take a break from boxing. Play soccer or basketball outside.
- Find a coach. Coaching can make you more efficient at boxing.
- Do push-ups. Push-ups are great for endurance and strength building.
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com – Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Sneakers : Clothing, Shoes & Jewellery
- Amazon.com – Sanabul Boxing Gloves Elastic 180 Inch Red : Outdoors & Sports
How to box for exercise
How to Learn to Box For Exercise
Boxing is a sport that improves self confidence and physical fitness. Boxing has become a very popular sport. It requires speed, agility and strength.
Learning how to box is a great way to get fit and feel good about yourself. You will find that the activity is enjoyable and you want to continue doing it.
There are many boxing training options. Some require you to train at home while others are done in gyms or health clubs. You can also study online from any location in the world.
Be sure to consider your goals when choosing a program. Also, ensure it fits your lifestyle. The best programs are those that focus on building muscle mass, increasing flexibility, improving cardiovascular endurance, and improving overall well-being.
It is important to consider whether you would prefer a beginner’s or an advanced course. Beginner’s classes usually teach basic techniques, such as sparring, mittwork, shadowboxing, and punching. Advanced programs usually cover more complicated movements and offer more options.
Programs for beginners usually last eight weeks and cost less that $100. They don’t offer any advice on nutrition, weight loss or injury prevention.
Advanced programs usually last for six months and are around $300. These programs often include nutrition advice, stretching routines and warm-up exercises. They also provide instruction on proper technique. Some programs offer resistance training (such lifting weights) as well as aerobic conditioning (such running).