TYSON FURY has urged “p***y boy” Anthony Joshua to “sign the contract” in an X-rated message.
The Gypsy King is desperate to fight AJ before Christmas in an epic all-British boxing bonanza.
Tyson Fury has branded Anthony Joshua a ‘p***y boy’ in a new video blast
Fury has urged AJ to sign the contract for their potential winter fight
And he has now fired a fresh message at his rival as talks enter a key stage.
Joshua is looking to bounce back in a big way after a second straight defeat to Oleksandr Usyk.
Fury had been hoping to fight the Ukrainian in a heavyweight division unifier.
But Usyk would prefer to box him next year.
And the stars are now aligned for Fury to finally take on AJ.
However, negotiations have not progressed quickly in the last several weeks.
And Fury appears to be running out of patience.
Taking to social media, the WBC champion unleashed a brutal message aimed directly at Joshua.
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST NEW CUSTOMER SIGN UP DEALS
And hilariously, Fury did it all wearing £3,000 Versace clobber he matched his family with earlier this year.
Fury boomed: “Sign the contract AJ you little p***y.
“Sign the bloody contract p***y boy.”
Earlier today, Fury blasted both AJ and Usyk in another fiery video.
He said: “Usyk, you little s***house. You little s***bag.
“Talking s***e, ‘I’m afraid of you’, I’ll put my fist straight through the side of you, you little sausage.
“And another s***house, that big bodybuilder, Joshua that’s a proper s***house that is.
“Had the contract for I don’t know how long and ain’t signing it, you little sausage.
“You do not want to fight, your manager’s a sausage, I’ve never seen anything like ya’s. Both a pack of s***houses.
“However, I will be fighting on December the 3rd if this sausage does not sign this contract – which I don’t think he is because I don’t think he’s got the b******s to, because he’s a s***bag.
“Both of you, a pair of sausage s***houses. Joshua is a s***house, Usyk is a s***house, you are all s***houses.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of learning to box
You should be aware of the following factors if you are interested in learning how to box:
- It builds confidence. Learning to box will give you the courage to face bullies or other people who might try to bully you.
- It improves your health. Boxing can help build muscle mass. Muscle mass makes you more powerful.
- It helps you to learn self-defense skills. When you learn how to fight, you learn how to protect yourself.
- It increases your mental toughness. Mental toughness is vital when facing difficult situations.
- This gives you an incredible sense of achievement. When you master a particular technique, it will make you feel like a true fighter.
- It’s fun! It’s fun!
- It’s cheap. All you need to do is get a pair or boxing gloves.
- It doesn’t require much space
How long does it take you to learn boxing
Boxing takes 3 months to learn. It takes 3 months to learn the basics of boxing, including footwork, stance and balance. It’s important to remember that boxing is not only about throwing punches. You need to learn how you can block and dodge attacks.
How can you box punches properly?
Boxing punches are practiced using a punching bag. Once you feel comfortable with the technique, you can punch the bag. Next, you’ll move on to the next part of your body. You can then move onto the next area once you are comfortable with that one.
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
How do I setup a Boxing Gym in My House
Many people are curious about how to start a boxing business. Many people ask how much money they should spend on equipment, what kind of space is needed, how many employees do you think you need etc. There are many variables that influence the cost of starting a new business. Location, type of business and number of employees are all important factors. One thing most people overlook is the importance and value of good equipment. You cannot start if there isn’t the equipment. Here are some helpful tips if you want to open a boxing studio in your own home.
- A place to train is essential. It could be a garage, basement or spare room. Even the living room will work. Only one requirement: There must be enough space for the equipment to be set up.
- You need a punching bag (or two). This is essential because it will make it easier to practice punches. It can be anything from a cheap plastic bag to a heavy leather bag. It should be large enough to comfortably fit you. Make sure it’s durable and sturdy so you can use it over the years.
- You will need a mat. Matting protects floors and walls from kicks. It is often made of foam rubber. These can be purchased online or in-store.
- You will need a bench. A bench is used to support your back while you do pushups. They can be ordered online or in local stores. But make sure to choose the right size.
- A speedbag is required. Speedbags can be used to improve hand movement speed. They can be purchased online or in stores. Be sure to buy quality products that last.
- A headgear will be necessary. You need a headgear to protect your head while sparring. It can either be purchased online or in a physical store. Be sure to find the perfect fit and protect your face.
- You need gloves. Gloves protect your hands during sparring sessions. You can purchase them online or in-store. Pick the pair that suits you best.
- A mouthpiece is essential. Mouthpieces are used to protect your teeth during sparring sessions. These can be purchased online or in-store. You should choose the pair that best suits you and your needs.
- You will need a ring. Rings are used to simulate real fights. They can be purchased offline or online stores. Make sure that it has padding on both sides so that you aren’t injured during sparring sessions.
- You will need a towel. Towels are used to wipe sweat off after each workout session. They can be purchased in your local sporting goods stores or online. Make sure that they’re soft and absorbent.