INFLUENCER boxing is back this weekend and this time it’s the turn of Slim and Ryan Taylor.
Slim produced a highlight-reel knockout on the undercard of KSI vs Luis Pineda and Swarmz, beating Faze Temper.
Slim knocked out Faze Temper in his last fight back in August
Slim will face Ryan Taylor this weekend in Sheffield
Now he’s the co-main to Jay Swingler vs Cherdleys, which headlines the Misfits Boxing event, which is being fronted by KSI.
Opponent Taylor caused havoc at the Deji vs Alex Wassabi event back in the summer, head-butting opponent DK Money in the first round of their undercard bout.
When is Slim vs Ryan Taylor?
- Slim’s big fight with Ryan Taylor will take place this Saturday, October 15.
- The fight will be held at the Utilita Arena in Sheffield.
- The main event of the night will be Jay Swingler vs Cherdleys.
- Expect ring-walks for co-main event Slim vs Taylor to comment at around 9.30pm.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Slim’s clash with Ryan Taylor will be shown live on DAZN in the UK.
- The fight will be shown as part of your monthly DAZN subscription, which costs £7.99-a-month.
- You can live stream the action from the DAZN pp, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Swingler vs Cherdleys FULL CARD
- Jay Swingler vs. Cherdleys
- Slim vs. Ryan Taylor
- JMX vs. Ginty
- Tom Zanetti vs. Jayden King
- Astrid Wett vs. Keeley
- Ashley Tebi vs. Anthony Taylor
- DTG vs. Halal Ham
What has been said?
Slim said: “I feel good, I’m just grateful because honestly an incident like we had could have left me blind in my left eye, I’m just grateful that my eye is good and I get a chance to fight on a much bigger show on Misfits 1 which was the opportunity of a lifetime and I won by knockout.
“I don’t even have to do this fight, but this man is so obsessed with me, during the last fight he was following me around, riling me up and trying to get a reaction out of me.
“I kind of want to bury this, bury him even though he’s kind of already buried because nobody gives a f*** about him, he’s the most hated man on the internet.”
Ryan Taylor added: “I wouldn’t say we had any injuries, I messaged him to say ‘we had a little scuffle, it’s cool, let’s keep it moving’.
“He claims he was injured, this is the internet and we know him, he doesn’t have to live up to this persona.”
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I improve my punching form?
Punching form is one of the most important parts of boxing. To be a good boxer, you need to master the art of punching. Here are some ways to improve your boxing technique.
- Keep your head up. When you are throwing punches, your head should be raised.
- Punch from the shoulder. Try to punch from the shoulder, not the chin when you throw a punch.
- Concentrate on your feet. Focus on your feet when punching.
- Make quick, short punches. You will feel tired quicker if you throw longer punches.
- Don’t forget about defense! Always remember to block incoming punches.
- Use your elbows. Your elbows can be used to protect yourself.
- Learn to use your legs. You can avoid being knocked to the ground if you learn how to properly use your legs.
- Practice every day. Even if you feel exhausted after training, don’t give up. It takes practice and dedication to excel at any skill.
- Have fun! Enjoy what’s going on.
- Remember to breathe. Correct breathing will help you feel stronger and more energetic.
- Relax. Don’t worry so much about making mistakes. Be focused on learning new techniques.
- Be patient. Boxing isn’t easy. It takes time to perfect your skills.
- Never stop learning. There is always room for improvement.
- Enjoy music. Listening to music during training can help you to relax and stay focused.
- See videos of professional boxers. Watching them fight can inspire you to work harder.
- Read books. Reading can help you understand boxing techniques better.
- You need to take breaks. Sometimes it’s helpful to take a break when you are boxing. Play soccer or basketball outdoors.
- Look for a coach. You can improve your boxing skills by having a coach who is knowledgeable.
- Do push-ups. Push-ups can be a great way to increase strength and endurance.
What are the benefits of boxing?
There are many benefits to boxing. For starters, boxing helps build strong muscles and bones. It enhances your coordination as well as reflexes. It also strengthens your heart and lungs. The best part about boxing? It doesn’t require special equipment. You can use whatever you have around the house.
How to throw your jab.
To throw a jab, simply follow this simple step-by-step guide:
- Get up with both feet.
- Raise your arm above your shoulder.
- Keep your fist in front of your target.
- After hitting your target you should swing your arm up.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4.
What is the difference between left hook and right cross?
A left hook is thrown at the side of the body and a right crossover is thrown at the front.
A left hand hook is one that is thrown with the opponent’s right side facing. The elbow is bent 90 degrees and the wrist is turned 45 degrees toward the opponent.
The opponent is facing the palm and the elbow straight. A right cross is made. The opponent is facing the wrist.
How can a beginner get started in boxing?
Boxing is one our oldest sports. Boxing was originally developed during ancient times to train warriors to fight against enemies. Today, boxing is widely practiced all over the world. Boxing doesn’t require you to attend a gym. To box, all you need are a pair gloves and punching bags.
Local amateur boxing clubs are also available where you can train with professional coaches. When you are proficient in basic punches and combinations you will be ready to compete at tournaments.
How can I learn boxing with only a partner?
If you’re looking for a partner to practice boxing, you can watch boxing matches on television. You could also look for an amateur boxing club in your area. Regular training sessions are a common feature of amateur boxing clubs. These sessions usually involve sparring partners who hit pads together.
You can also use punching bags to practice boxing. Before hitting the bag you should make sure you are wearing protective gear, such as gloves.
What is the average time it takes to learn to box.
Boxing can be considered one of the oldest and most well-known martial arts. Around 2200 BC, China hosted the first boxing match. Boxing has existed for thousands upon thousands of generations. Today, boxing is still popular among athletes and celebrities. It takes approximately 10 months to master boxing.
Because boxing involves so many movements, it is slow to learn. Each movement requires a specific set of muscles to work properly. It takes time and effort to build these muscles.
However, once you know how to move your entire body, you can then start any type of boxing technique. Each technique will become easier over time.
- It is just like normal sparring with a partner, but you want to throw punches at 75% of your normal speed. (wikihow.com)
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com : Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Boots : Clothing, Shoes & Jewel
- Amazon.com : Sanabul Boxing Handwraps Elastic 180 inch Red : Sports & Outdoors
How do I setup a Boxing Gym in My House
People who are looking to start their own business often ask how to set up a boxing club. Many people ask how much money they should spend on equipment, what kind of space is needed, how many employees do you think you need etc. There are many factors that can affect the cost of starting your business. These include where you are located, how many employees you have, the marketing budget and competition. However, most people neglect the importance of quality equipment. You can’t start if you don’t have the right equipment. So if you really want to start a boxing gym in your home, here are some tips to help you out.
- You need a place where you can train. Anyplace you can train is fine, whether it’s in your garage, basement, spare or living area. Only one thing is required: there must be enough room to install the equipment.
- A punching bag (or more) is essential. This is very important because without a punching bag you won’t be able to practice punches. It could be anything you like, from a simple plastic bag to a sturdy leather bag. You should ensure that the bag is large enough to accommodate you comfortably. Make sure it’s durable and sturdy so you can use it over the years.
- You will need a mat. When practicing kicks, mats are used to protect walls and floors. It is usually made of foam rubber. They can be bought online or offline stores.
- A bench is a must. You can use a bench to support your body when you are doing pushups. They can be purchased online or offline stores. However, make sure that you choose the right size for you.
- A speedbag is essential. Speedbags help you develop quick hand movements. You can buy them from either online or offline shops. You want to make sure you get a high-quality product that will last.
- You need a headgear. For sparring, you will need to use a headgear. It can be bought online or in-store. Make certain that you choose something that fits well and protects your face.
- You need gloves. Gloves are used to protect your hands during sparring sessions. These gloves can be bought online or in stores. Choose a pair that suits your needs and style.
- A mouthpiece is required. Mouthpieces protect your teeth when sparring takes place. These can be purchased online and offline. Choose the right pair for you.
- A ring is necessary. Rings are used to simulate real fights. They can be purchased offline or online stores. You should ensure that the padding is on both sides to prevent injuries during sparring sessions.
- A towel is essential. To wipe off sweat after any workout, you will need to use towels. They can be purchased in your local sporting goods stores or online. Make certain that they are soft and absorbent.