INFLUENCER boxing is back this weekend and this time it’s the turn of Slim and Ryan Taylor.
Slim produced a highlight-reel knockout on the undercard of KSI vs Luis Pineda and Swarmz, beating Faze Temper.
Slim knocked out Faze Temper in his last fight back in August
Slim will face Ryan Taylor this weekend in Sheffield
Now he’s the co-main to Jay Swingler vs Cherdleys, which headlines the Misfits Boxing event, which is being fronted by KSI.
Opponent Taylor caused havoc at the Deji vs Alex Wassabi event back in the summer, head-butting opponent DK Money in the first round of their undercard bout.
When is Slim vs Ryan Taylor?
- Slim’s big fight with Ryan Taylor will take place this Saturday, October 15.
- The fight will be held at the Utilita Arena in Sheffield.
- The main event of the night will be Jay Swingler vs Cherdleys.
- Expect ring-walks for co-main event Slim vs Taylor at around 9.20pm.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Slim’s clash with Ryan Taylor will be shown live on DAZN in the UK.
- The fight will be shown as part of your monthly DAZN subscription, which costs £7.99-a-month.
- You can live stream the action from the DAZN pp, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Swingler vs Cherdleys FULL CARD
- Jay Swingler vs. Cherdleys
- Slim vs. Ryan Taylor
- JMX vs. Ginty
- Tom Zanetti vs. Jayden King
- Astrid Wett vs. Keeley
- Ashley Tebi vs. Anthony Taylor
- DTG vs. Halal Ham
What has been said?
Slim said: “I feel good, I’m just grateful because honestly an incident like we had could have left me blind in my left eye, I’m just grateful that my eye is good and I get a chance to fight on a much bigger show on Misfits 1 which was the opportunity of a lifetime and I won by knockout.
“I don’t even have to do this fight, but this man is so obsessed with me, during the last fight he was following me around, riling me up and trying to get a reaction out of me.
“I kind of want to bury this, bury him even though he’s kind of already buried because nobody gives a f*** about him, he’s the most hated man on the internet.”
Ryan Taylor added: “I wouldn’t say we had any injuries, I messaged him to say ‘we had a little scuffle, it’s cool, let’s keep it moving’.
“He claims he was injured, this is the internet and we know him, he doesn’t have to live up to this persona.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the 7 punches used in boxing?
There are seven boxing punches. They include jab and cross, hook and uppercut, straight right and left hook, as well as body shot. These punches will be used to attack the opponent’s head, body and legs.
What is the average time it takes to learn to box.
Boxing is one among the oldest martial arts known. China recorded the first boxing match in 2200 BC. For thousands of years, boxing has been practiced. Athletes and celebrities still love boxing. However, it takes around 10 to learn how to box.
Boxing involves many movements, which is why it can take so long to learn. To perform each movement properly, you need specific muscles. This is why it takes time for these muscles to grow.
Once you have mastered the art of moving your body, you are ready to start learning any type or boxing technique. And over time, you’ll become more skilled at each technique.
How can I practice boxing without a partner?
You can also watch professional boxing matches live on TV if you don’t have a partner and want to learn boxing. Or you can find an amateur boxing club near you. Amateur boxesing clubs usually hold regular training sessions. These sessions typically involve sparring partners, who often hit pads together.
You can also train boxing with punching bags. Before you use the bag, be sure to protect yourself with gloves or boxing gloves.
What are the different types and uses of boxing gloves?
There are three main types of boxing gloves: mitts, fingerless mitts, and full-fingered gloves. The padding around the knuckles of mitten gloves is called padding. Fingerless mitts have no padding around the knuckles but still cover the fingers. Full-fingered gloves have padding throughout the entire hand.
For punching with the fist, mittens can be used. Fingerless mitt glove are for striking the index finger with the knuckle. Boxing gloves with full-fingering are designed for punching with your entire fist.
How long does it take you to learn boxing
Boxing takes approximately 3 months to learn. This includes learning basic skills like footwork and stance. It’s important to remember that boxing is not only about throwing punches. You also need to learn how to block and dodge attacks.
What are some of the benefits of learning how to box
If you want to learn how to box, then you should consider the following reasons:
- It builds confidence. Boxing will teach you how to deal with bullies and other bullies.
- It improves your overall health. Boxing increases muscle mass. Muscle mass makes you stronger.
- It teaches self-defense skills. If you know how to fight, then you will be able to protect your self.
- It develops your mental toughness. Mental toughness is important when you’re facing challenges.
- This gives you an incredible sense of achievement. Once you have mastered a technique, you will feel like a true boxer.
- It’s fun! There’s nothing better than getting punched in the stomach.
- It’s cheap. You only need a pair boxing gloves and punching bag.
- It doesn’t require much space
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com – Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Sneakers : Clothing, Shoes & Jewellery
- Amazon.com – Sanabul Boxing handwraps elastic 180 inch red : Sports & Outdoors
How do I set up a boxing gym at my house?
A common question that people ask is how to set up a gym for boxing. Many people want to know how much they should spend on equipment and what size space is required. How many employees are needed? There are many things that will affect the cost to start your own business. Location, type of business and number of employees are all important factors. One thing most people overlook is the importance and value of good equipment. Without the proper equipment, you can’t get started. Here are some helpful tips if you want to open a boxing studio in your own home.
- A place to train is essential. Anyplace you can train is fine, whether it’s in your garage, basement, spare or living area. Only one requirement: There must be enough space for the equipment to be set up.
- You need a punching bag (or two). It is crucial because you will not be able practice punches if you don’t have a punching bag. It could be anything you like, from a simple plastic bag to a sturdy leather bag. You should ensure that the bag is large enough to accommodate you comfortably. It should be strong and durable to ensure that you can use it for many years.
- You need a mat. Matting is used to protect floors and walls when practicing kicks. It is made mostly of foam rubber. They can be purchased online as well as in offline shops.
- You will need a bench. You can use a bench to support your body when you are doing pushups. These benches can be bought online and in physical stores. However, make sure that you choose the right size for you.
- You need a speedbag. Speedbags help you develop quick hand movements. You can purchase them online or in-store. Make sure that you buy a quality product which will last long.
- You will need a headgear. You need a headgear to protect your head while sparring. You can purchase it online or in stores. Make certain that you choose something that fits well and protects your face.
- You need gloves. Gloves protect your hands during sparring sessions. You can purchase them online or in-store. Find the right pair for you.
- You will need a mouthpiece. You can use mouthpieces to protect your teeth during sparring sessions. These mouthpieces can be bought online or in stores. You should choose the pair that best suits you and your needs.
- A ring is essential. Rings can be used for simulating real fights. You can purchase them either online or offline. You should ensure that the padding is on both sides to prevent injuries during sparring sessions.
- Towels are essential. To wipe your sweat off after every workout, use a towel. They can be purchased at local sporting goods store or online stores. Be sure they are soft, absorbent, and comfortable.