JAKE PAUL gushed over his new girlfriend Jutta Leerdam and admitted he is “obsessed” with her.
The YouTuber-turned boxer went official with Dutch speed skater Leerdam in April.
Dutch speed skater Jutta Leerdam with boyfriend Jake Paul
Jutta Leerdam went official with Jake Paul in April
And the couple have gone from strength to strength with a string of dates and vacations together.
They are even training partners and at 6ft Leerdam stands almost as tall as Paul – but he does not mind that.
He said on his brother Logan’s Impaulsive podcast: “I think it’s sexy as f***.
“I think it’s so sexy and like there’s more woman and she’s so curvy, has the nicest body in the f*****g world and I’m obsessed with her.
“Basically, I get more woman.”
Paul, 26, has spoken out about how Leerdam, 24, helped him get over the first loss of his boxing career to Tommy Fury, 24, in February.
And he is now back training for his next fight on August 5 against ex-UFC star Nate Diaz, 38, in Texas.
Paul revealed he has been on a double date with brother Logan, 28, who is with Danish model Nina Agdal.
CASINO SPECIAL – BEST CASINO WELCOME OFFERS
And he revealed Leerdam reminds him of their mum Pam.
Paul said to Logan: “Jutta is such an amazing woman and she reminds me so much of mum.
“She’s so sweet, cooking and she like amazes me for how mature she is, how emotionally intelligent she is.
“How good she is at communicating, how good she is at loving. The list goes on and on and on.
“She’s like the purest sole that I’ve ever met. Out of anyone.”
Jutta Leerdam stands 6ft tall
Jutta Leerdam has been dubbed the ‘world’s hottest speed skater’
Jake Paul says Jutta Leerdam has the ‘nicest body in the f****g world’
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I practice boxing without a partner?
If you’re looking for a partner to practice boxing, you can watch boxing matches on television. You could also look for an amateur boxing club in your area. Amateur boxing clubs hold regular training sessions. These sessions often involve sparring partners who hit the pads together.
Boxing can also be practiced using punching bags. Just make sure that you’re wearing protective gear such as boxing gloves before hitting the bag.
How much weight do I need to lift for a good workout?
Weight lifting is essential if you want to improve your strength. When lifting weights, there are some guidelines that you should follow. It is important to not do too much. Second, try to lift heavier weights every other day. Third, repeat each exercise eight times. Fourth, rest for 2 minutes between sets. Fifth, do all exercises without momentum. Finally, be focused on form, not speed.
How long does learning boxing take?
It takes about 3 months to learn boxing. This includes learning how to do footwork, stand, and balance. Boxing isn’t just about throwing punches. It’s important to be able to block and dodge punches.
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
- Amazon.com – Ringside Diablo Wrestling Boxing Sneakers : Clothing, Shoes & Jewellery
- Amazon.com – Sanabul Boxing Gloves Elastic 180 Inch Red : Outdoors & Sports
How do I set up a boxing gym at my house?
How to setup a boxing gym is a common question asked every day by people who want to start their own business. Many people wonder how much money to spend on equipment, what space is necessary, how many staff they require, etc. There are many factors that can affect the cost of starting your business. Some of them include location, type of business, number of employees, marketing budget, competition etc. One thing most people overlook is the importance and value of good equipment. If you don’t have any equipment then you cannot get started. So if you really want to start a boxing gym in your home, here are some tips to help you out.
- A place to train is essential. A garage, basement, spare room or even the living room would work just fine. The only requirement is that there must be enough space to set up the equipment.
- You need a punching bag (or two). This is very important because without a punching bag you won’t be able to practice punches. It can be anything, from a lightweight plastic bag to an expensive leather bag. It should be large enough to comfortably fit you. You should also ensure it is durable and strong so it can last many years.
- You will need a pad. Matting is used to protect floors and walls when practicing kicks. It is usually made out of foam rubber. They can be purchased online as well as in offline shops.
- You will need a bench. You can use a bench to support your body when you are doing pushups. They can be ordered online or in local stores. You should ensure that you select the right size.
- A speedbag is required. Speedbags are used to develop fast hand movements. They can be purchased online or in stores. You want to make sure you get a high-quality product that will last.
- You need a headgear. For sparring, you will need to use a headgear. You can buy it from either online shops or offline stores. You should ensure that the product you select fits your face well.
- Gloves will be necessary. Gloves are needed to protect your hands during sparring sessions. They can be purchased either online or offline stores. You can choose the pair that best suits you and your style.
- A mouthpiece is necessary. Mouthpieces are used to protect your teeth during sparring sessions. You can purchase these online or offline stores. Again, choose a pair that suits your style and needs.
- A ring is essential. Rings are used in real fight simulations. You can buy them online or offline. Make sure that it has padding on both sides so that you aren’t injured during sparring sessions.
- You need a towel. To wipe off sweat after any workout, you will need to use towels. They can either be purchased at your local sporting good store or online. Make certain that they are soft and absorbent.