STUNNING ring girl Chloe Ellman-Baker sizzled in a barely-there bikini at a pool party in Dubai.
The model rose in popularity after being spotted between rounds at Anthony Joshua’s recent win over Jermaine Franklin at London’s O2 Arena on April 1.
Chloe Ellman-Baker stunned in a revealing bikini
The ring girl partied with friends in Dubai
The stunner strutted her stuff at Anthony Joshua’s recent win
Chloe’s mum was also ring girl
She enjoyed some time away from the ring, partying and catching the sun while at a party in Dubai.
The beauty took to her Instagram story, posing in a revealing red bikini.
She danced with friends at the luxury Palm Jumeirah hotel.
Afetrwards, she zoomed off in a Lamborghini.
Chloe is employed by Matchroom Boxing, run by AJ’s promoter Eddie Hearn.
She currently boasts an incredible 19,600 followers on social media.
Chloe is following in her mother’s footsteps, who was also previously been a ring girl.
Julie, 57, worked for Matchroom and was a ring girl during Chris Eubank Sr‘s 1992 WBO super-middleweight title win against Ron Essett as well as his fight against Nigel Benn in 1993.
Chloe, 23, spoke exclusively to SunSport and claimed that Joshua is a “down-to-earth guy” and many famous people have tried to slide into her DMs.
Her good friend Alessi King-Underwood is also a ring girl, who unusually has runs a business providing fairytale princesses to children’s parties.
Chloe Ellman-Baker is no stranger to wowing fans online
She boasts 16,900 followers on Instagram
Chloe grabbed photos with stars like Ebanie Bridges at AJ’s bout
Frequently Asked Questions
How to protect yourself
When you’re being attacked, you must always protect your head. It is your goal to not get punched. To do so, you need to know how to block an incoming punch. Here are the steps:
- Keep your shoulders square and tall.
- Keep your elbows close together.
- Block the incoming punch using your forearm.
- Counterattack immediately.
- Continue blocking until the attacker runs away.
- Keep fighting for your rights.
Can you train yourself to box?
Yes, it is possible to learn how to box. Just find a local boxing studio and sign up for a class. Although most gyms offer free classes to their members, it is possible to search Google for other local boxing clubs.
Also, you will need equipment such as gloves, mouthpiece, headgear, sparring partners, and headgear. Once you have all the equipment, you can start practicing your kicks and punches.
What is the average time it takes to learn boxing?
Boxing takes approximately 3 months to learn. This includes learning the basics, such as footwork, stance, and balance. Boxing isn’t just about throwing punches. It’s important to be able to block and dodge punches.
How can I defend my boxing skills by myself?
Boxing has been around since the dawn of time. Boxing is considered one of the most difficult sports to practice. You don’t just punch someone in the face and knock him out. You should know how to defend against punches, kicks, and other attacks.
Locate a boxing club near you. After you have found a great place to train, you will need gloves and headgear. The gloves protect your hands, while the headgear protects you. Also, you will need to wear shorts with a T-shirt.
Once you have all your equipment, you need to heat up. You can start slowly and then increase speed gradually. Once you feel comfortable, go for it and spar with another boxer. Don’t fret if you don’t succeed. It doesn’t matter if you fail, just keep trying until you succeed.
How can you improve your punching form?
The most important part of boxing is the punching technique. To be a good boxer, you need to master the art of punching. Here are some tips to improve your punching form.
- Keep your head elevated. While throwing punches, keep your head up.
- Punch from the shoulder. When you throw a punch, try to hit the target from the shoulder instead of the chin.
- Keep your eyes on your feet. Try not to move your feet when you’re punching.
- Send short, sharp punches. You will feel tired quicker if you throw longer punches.
- Don’t forget about defense! Always be ready to stop any incoming punches.
- Use your elbows. To defend yourself, your elbows are a good option.
- You can learn to use your legs. You can avoid being knocked to the ground if you learn how to properly use your legs.
- Practice every day. Even if you feel exhausted after training, don’t give up. It takes practice to get good at anything.
- Have fun Have fun doing what you do.
- Keep your eyes open and take deep, slow breaths. Correct breathing will help you feel stronger and more energetic.
- Relax. Don’t worry so much about making mistakes. Learn new things instead of worrying about making mistakes.
- Be patient. Boxing takes practice. You will need to practice your boxing skills over time.
- Never stop learning. There will always be improvement.
- Listen to music. Music can be a great way to relax and concentrate while training.
- Watch videos of professional boxers. You can be inspired by watching them fight.
- Read books. Reading helps you to understand boxing techniques.
- Take breaks. Sometimes you might need to stop boxing. Go outside and play basketball or soccer.
- Find a coach. Coaching can make you more efficient at boxing.
- Do push-ups. Push-ups help build strength and endurance.
What is the average time it takes to learn to box.
Boxing is the oldest known martial art. China was home to the first ever boxing match, which took place around 2200 BC. For thousands of years, boxing has been practiced. Today, boxing is still loved by celebrities and athletes. It takes approximately 10 months to master boxing.
Because boxing involves so many movements, it is slow to learn. To perform each movement properly, you need specific muscles. This is why it takes time for these muscles to grow.
After you learn how to move your own body, you can practice any type of boxing. You’ll get better at each technique over time.
- This article received 39 testimonials and 89% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. (wikihow.com)
- You want to be running at roughly 75-80% of your top speed..5 mile slow, easy recovery jog at the end.X Research source 2Mix in long runs, shadow boxing, and short sprints on non-interval days. (wikihow.com)
These are the basic skills of boxing
How to effectively box
Boxing is the most loved sport in the world. It involves two people who attempt to knock each other out of their heads. The rules of boxing vary from country to country. There are generally three types of boxing: Amateur, Professional, and Olympic.
Amateur boxing usually takes place at school, college and university. This type of boxing allows sparring without protection. Amateur boxing competitions typically last for three rounds, each lasting five minutes. Amateur boxing can be done in many styles, including Kickboxing and Muay Thai, Taekwondo or Karate, Judo, Wrestling, and Muay Thai.
Boxing professionals are usually trained in clubs, gyms, or stadiums. They are equipped with protective equipment including a mouthpiece and nose guard, shinguards as well as elbow pads, knee pads. Waist belts and groin protectors. Professional boxing competitions have six rounds that last four minutes each. There are many styles of professional boxing: Boxing, MMA (Mixed Martial Arts), Kickboxing and Muay Thai.
Olympic boxing takes place at the Olympics. International standards require that boxers use special protective gear. The competition lasts eight rounds of three minutes each. Olympic boxing is limited to two styles: Light Flyweight and Heavyweight.
The basic skills of boxing are:
- Punching techniques
- Guarding techniques
- Move your body
- Spare parts
There are seven types: Left Hook (right hook), Right Hook (uppercut), Cross (cross), Straight, Overhand, Underhand. Each punch is different. Some punches need more power than others. For example, an uppercut is a powerful punch. On the contrary, a straight punch takes less power but is faster than most punches.
There are many combinations of punches. These are combinations of punches that work together to achieve a specific goal. A combination may contain several parts. An example of this is a left hook, followed by a right crossing. This will damage the opponent’s jaw.
Boxers use their bodies to defend themselves against attack. He does this by using his legs.
A boxer must use his legs to defend against kicks. When he’s hit, he raises his right leg and runs away from the attacker. If the attacker is coming from the front, he will bend at the knees to avoid getting kicked on either side. However, if the attack comes from behind, he stands up straight and blocks the kick with his foot.
Elbow strikes are very effective because they inflict much pain. You can deliver an elbow strike directly or indirectly. Directly means that your opponent is hit with your forearm. However, indirectly means that your elbow strike is delivered with another part or your arm.
Boxers use their hands to block incoming blows. To do this, they raise their fists higher than their heads and move their arms in the direction that the attack is coming. Then, they touch the attacker’s hand.
When receiving a blow to the stomach, abdomen or chest, a boxer should bend his knees to absorb the impact. A lot of boxers use knee strikes to defend themselves.
A boxer should take control of an attack and respond with counter-attacks. This will allow him to gain distance from his opponent. Boxers should also keep their balance when counter-attacking.
In order to box effectively, a boxer needs to establish a stance. The way he defends himself will be determined by his stance. It defines where he faces his opponent and how he positions his body. There are many positions that boxers can adopt. These are some of our most favorite:
- Low stance
- High stance
- Southpaw stance
- Western stance
A boxer must be able to move around his opponent in order to win a fight. This requires changing your position, speed, and rhythm.
When a boxer throws a punch, he rotates in order to increase the reach of his arm. Depending on what punch is being thrown, the speed of rotation varies.
Timing of each punch is crucial to the effectiveness of a combination. A combination is good if it starts with a strong punch then ends with a weaker one.
Sparring, a boxing practice session, is designed to improve your boxing skills. During sparring sessions, a boxer trains his mind as well as his body. In conclusion, the purpose of sparring is to learn how to fight and not get hurt.
You need to have patience and dedication in order to learn how boxing works. To become a better fighter, you have to train hard and continue to work.