TOMMY FURY is back in the ring as he continues his fledgling boxing career.
World champ Tyson’s younger brother, 21, has a pro record of 3-0 and the Love Island star is next in action on the undercard of Mark Heffron vs Denzel Bentley live on Friday night.
When is Tommy Fury fight on?
- Light-heavyweight Tommy Fury fights on Friday, November 13.
- His opponent is yet to be announced for the bill.
- The card is headlined by Heffron vs Bentley’s rematch that will be fought this time for the vacant British middleweight title.
- The show starts from 7.30pm GMT.
What TV channel and live stream is fight on?
- BT Sport 1 will be broadcasting the fight card.
- BT’s coverage begins at 7.30pm.
- BT Sport’s studios in Stratford, East London plays host with no fans in attendance.
How can I watch it for FREE?
- EE customers can grab a free three-month trial of BT Sport.
- You can cancel the trial at any time.
Who is on the undercard?
- Mark Heffron vs Denzel Bentley (vacant British middleweight title)
- Michael Ramabeletsa vs Chris Bourke
- Quaise Khademi vs Ijaz Ahmed
- Tommy Fury vs TBA
- Masood Abdullah vs TBA
- Micky Burke vs TBA
- Henry Turner vs TBA
- Caoimhin Agyarko vs TBA
What have they said?
Frank Warren, promoter: “Tommy is now ready to knuckle down and really make a go of it. He has got the profile, he is nicely settled on the home front with his partner Molly Mae and he is training like trojan in tandem with Tyson.
“He will need time to establish himself and learn the ropes though. I am not one who would take advantage of his profile and chuck him in too deep before his is ready. Tommy will have the development he needs, just like everyone else.”
Did you miss our previous article…