TOMMY FURY is back in action this weekend as he takes on MMA star Anthony Taylor in a boxing bout.
The Mancunian hasn’t been in the ring since a win over Jordan Grant earlier in the summer, but this will be his most-watched outing yet.
Fury takes on rival Jake Paul’s friend and sparring partner Taylor, who has made a name for himself in the world of MMA, albeit at a lower weight division.
But Taylor will jump up to face Fury, who is looking to go 7-0 in his pro career.
What time is Tommy Fury vs Anthony Taylor?
- Tommy Fury’s highly-anticipated clash with Anthony Taylor will take place on Sunday, August 29.
- You can expect the ring-walks to get going from around 1.15am UK time in the early hours of Monday morning.
- The fight will take place at the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse in Cleveland, Ohio.
- There will be around 20,000 fans in attendance at the event.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Fury vs Taylor will be shown live on BT Sport Box Office in the UK.
- The event will set you back £16.95, and you can purchase it by clicking HERE.
- You can live stream all of the action from the BT Sport Box Office app, which is available for download onto your mobile device or tablet.
- If you’re watching in the U.S., the fights are being broadcast live on Showtime PPV.
What has been said?
Tommy Fury spoke about a potential Jake Paul clash down the road but said he’d only focussed his training camp on his opponent Taylor.
“Jake Paul doesn’t come into my mind once,” he explained.
“I’ve not thought about him. I don’t think about him.
“The only man I’ve thought about and have been thinking about for this whole training camp is Anthony Taylor.
“Sunday night, I’ll get the job done and whatever else lies ahead, we can think about then.”